Rep Alan Graysons's wife files for divorce

Did you read where he lost 18 million in an investement scheme (in the article).

He was worth about 32 million at one point.

How would someone like that know what is needed by the rest of us peons.

He's an attention whore.

I am sorry to see any marriage break up (he has five kids and that is who I feel real sorry for....).

I just hope he does not turn out to be another John Edwards (my lib friends can't answer when I ask what it would have looked like if he had been exposed while VP).

Not surprised. The guy is a screwball

One of the smartest men in the country. He has a degree in economics and law and has worked in those fields. Here's a u tube clip of Grayson explaining the wall street occupy movement, he starts around 1:40. He'll never get national recognition though. Were stuck with the floozies that go along to get along so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer which of course taz applauses because he's also a billionaire, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvev6BBXIlM]Alan Grayson Clearly Explains "Occupy Wall Street" Movement - YouTube[/ame]

Did you read where he lost 18 million in an investement scheme (in the article).

He was worth about 32 million at one point.

How would someone like that know what is needed by the rest of us peons.

He's an attention whore.

I am sorry to see any marriage break up (he has five kids and that is who I feel real sorry for....).

I just hope he does not turn out to be another John Edwards (my lib friends can't answer when I ask what it would have looked like if he had been exposed while VP).

He was a poor kid that started with nothing so ending up with a couple billion? Not bad. Romney started with a million given him by daddy warbucks and ended up with 250 million, not bad but only 1/8 of what self made man Grayson has.

Not surprised. The guy is a screwball

One of the smartest men in the country. He has a degree in economics and law and has worked in those fields. Here's a u tube clip of Grayson explaining the wall street occupy movement, he starts around 1:40. He'll never get national recognition though. Were stuck with the floozies that go along to get along so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer which of course taz applauses because he's also a billionaire, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvev6BBXIlM]Alan Grayson Clearly Explains "Occupy Wall Street" Movement - YouTube[/ame]

Oh please.

This is no place for facts.

Let them have their lies.

Really, its all they have.

Yes, Grayson is definitely one of the Good Guys.

Okay, rw's carry on with your lies.

:lol:

Forum List

Back