Alan Dershowitz Reveals One Motion He Believes Trump’s Lawyers Must File ‘Immediately

He sure doesn't act like one.

Here is another.
Dershowitz is as nutty as Trump is.

Literally the purpose of a gag order.

You're FOS.

Trump knew he was under investigation as far back as 2018, and has been ever since.
Trump is the one who decided to run for president.

Now he whines about it.

The fact remains that Trump could be campaigning rather than sitting in a boring courtroom watching the prosecution do its best to set up a jury that hates him.

The timing of this trial is suspicious. Many feel it was timed to stop Trump from campaigning.

The problem is that many people feel Trump is a victim of the corrupt democrat legal system in Manhattan and rather than hurt Trump, the trial will more than likely increase his vote on Election Day.

Here’s another viewpoint from a well qualified legal professor. He feels the entire case against Trump is weak.

Opinion: Why the Manhattan district attorney’s case against Trump is so weak​

Opinion by David Orentlicher
4 minute read
Published 11:45 AM EDT, Wed April 5, 2023

In the real world, if your lawyer knows your guilty, his first inclination is to get you the best plea deal he can.

Robert Shapiro was the only ethical lawyer OJ had. He knew the fucker was guilty. The rest of them played the race card and played it hard.

It really didn't matter if Fuhrman had blurted out the N-word once or if Dr. Fung let his assistant collect evidence. OJ did it. He should have died in a jail cell, not in a mansion.
I will argue that in such a high profile case the LAPD should have followed every rule on handling evidence to the letter. I will agree that jury nullification was the primary reason O.J. walked free. However, if I had been on the jury I would likely have had doubts because the evidence was handled in such a sloppy manner.

The fact remains that Trump could be campaigning rather than sitting in a boring courtroom watching the prosecution do its best to set up a jury that hates him.
Yes, he could.
But Trump decided that he would delay the trial.
Too bad.
The timing of this trial is suspicious. Many feel it was timed to stop Trump from campaigning.
Again, it's Trump own fault.
The problem is that many people feel Trump is a victim of the corrupt democrat legal system in Manhattan
That's right, and all Trump had to do is, expose them.
Instead, Trump decided to delay the trial.
Most innocent people like Trump, would welcome a trial, to prove it.
and rather than hurt Trump, the trial will more than likely increase his vote on Election Day.
Only for republicans, they love corruption and criminals.
Here’s another viewpoint from a well qualified legal professor. He feels the entire case against Trump is weak.

Opinion: Why the Manhattan district attorney’s case against Trump is so weak​

Opinion by David Orentlicher
4 minute read
Published 11:45 AM EDT, Wed April 5, 2023

"Bragg is charging that Cohen’s payoffs to Daniels, allegedly on Trump’s behalf, violated election laws".
AND?????????????

"Moreover, consider the implications of treating hush money payments — which are not illegal — as campaign expenditures that have to be reported in campaign finance filings. If a disgruntled lover threatens to disclose past intimacies, a candidate would open the door to the former lover going public by not making hush money payments. But if the candidate pays the hush money, the payments would then need to be included in the candidate’s financial reports, which are public records".

Which Trump didn't include them as such, he lied and Cohen has the receipts.

Trump could have done the right thing, like most do and paid Stormy with his own $$$, but Trump is greedy and of course, used other people's $$$.

You guy keep repeating this false information like it's true, that's the thing.

No, there isn't sexual stuff about Joe in Ashley's diary.

And no, there isn't anything on the laptop other than routine business correspondence.
Keep on protecting evil!

Democrats - like "Judge" Merchan, and Prosecutor Bragg, are not going to miss this one chance to confine Trump. They don't have the balls to send him to jail, or they would have done that already. Forcing him to be in court every day is the closest they'll ever come and they know it.

I am sure you can you have been brainwashed by the Goebbels on the left
And you have been brainwashed along with Watters by................

1713525712998.png

I can see why.

Jesse Watters Goes Juror by Juror to Sow Doubt in Trump ...

View attachment 934409
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › jesse-watters-goes-juror-...
2 days ago — I think at this point we can say: It's not going to be an acquittal,” the Fox host reacted mere hours after seven jurors were selected.
"I have no opinion of Trump" - Juror # 2

That should be enough to reject her from the jury and press charges for perjury, if the questions are answered under oath.

he fact remains that Trump could be campaigning rather than sitting in a boring courtroom watching the prosecution do its best to set up a jury that hates him.

The problem is that many people feel Trump is a victim of the corrupt democrat legal system in Manhattan and rather than hurt Trump, the trial will more than likely increase his vote on Election Day.

I'll believe any of these legal minds when one of them says, "I'll go into court and defend Trump Pro Bono!" They won't. They know they will lose and everyone will see what bullshitters they are.

Trump supporters, who stuck through him through all his lies and incompetence, are going to think he's being treated unfairly.

The people of NYC have been putting up with his bullshit for 50 years, so not so much.

Justice is a comin', Donnie!

:laughing0301:

too, too funny
Oh, yeah???

Trump loves the American people and he works very hard at digging deeply to get at the truth. That is not a joking matter. I know because I ran a retail business for 30 years before I retired. Business people who tell the truth gain the confidence of customers they helped. People like knowing the truth. People tend to be frustrated when lies are told and it becomes known.

President Trump's successful business career is based on his deep concerns to always tell the truth which he earned the trust of so many Americans in the private sector. He hasn't strayed by crossing the line at all. Business people appreciate Trump due to his past business finesse which boils down to his stellar reputation. And his love for the American people is a side benefit of his discipline of many years.

His enemies are forced to tell lies about this fabulous man in order to erase his supporters. He will overcome these surreptitious idiot allegations, doll.

Democrats - like "Judge" Merchan, and Prosecutor Bragg, are not going to miss this one chance to confine Trump. They don't have the balls to send him to jail, or they would have done that already. Forcing him to be in court every day is the closest they'll ever come and they know it.
Why do you expect special treatment for Trump, a two tier system, where the very rich and powerful get special treatment, but no one else does?

I can see showing some deference to a former president, but NO FORMER president would ever in a million gazillion years, do the absolute shit and spit on the legal norms that Trump has done and is doing!

Why do you expect special treatment for Trump, a two tier system, where the very rich get special treatment, but no one else does?

I can see showing some deference to a former president, but NO FORMER president would ever in a million gazillion years, do the absolute shit and spit on the legal norms that Trump has done and is doing!
Nixon didn't even go that far.
Trump is the absolute worst.

Forum List

Back