Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

1706239143154.png

Trump Joins Legal Effort To Disqualify DA Fani Willis From Georgia Election Case

I understand you’ll find no fault with what she did. You lefty’s will defend her to the nth degree.

It’s already been shown how she engaged in nepotism and favoritism, hired her love interest at more than twice the salary that any other prosecutor would get, someone who is fairly under qualified to lead the prosecution.

There are certainly ethics questions to be raised and if they decide to investigate her, then we’ll see how it plays out.

There are no dead ends here and no intellectual fraud. I simply pointed out the problem, you appear to want to steer away from it

That’s on you.

Or Fanni could just go on Howard Stern and talk about her sex life for 15 hours.

I understand you’ll find no fault with what she did.
Low IQ non sequitur. Whether or not someone finds ethical or moral fault is not the same as saying she should face legal consequences. Please try to keep it together and stay focused.

You also seem to be confused as to who holds the burden of proof here. Or maybe not, since you have remained so intentionally vague in your accusations. That shows you know they won't stand up to scrutiny.

Low IQ non sequitur. Whether or not someone finds ethical or moral fault is not the same as saying she should face legal consequences. Please try to keep it together and stay focused.

You also seem to be confused as to who holds the burden of proof here. Or maybe not, since you have remained so intentionally vague in your accusations. That shows you know they won't stand up to scrutiny.
Why is Willis in this position to begin with?. It couldn't be that she's corrupt could it? Looks like we are going to find out.

Nope. His ex wife is looking for revenge. He divorced her in 2021 for sleeping with his best friend. Fani Willis is a fine lawyer. I hope she is happy and successful.
The bitch is spending the money she gave to her lover. And what kind of girl could she be, knowing he is married and cheating with him. What goes around comes back around.

Forum List

Back