Rent is skyrocketing in Vegas

Zillow says Vegas rents are up an average of 44% - thanks Democrats for pouring gasoline on the affordable housing crisis! :)
I see Dr. Love thinks the affordable housing crisis the DemocraTaliban poured gasoline on is hilarious.

And they call Democrats psychopaths! Tsk...

My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane

This is Vegas for gods sakes and 3/4 of the population here is dead broke

I am getting the carpet guys back in 2 weeks to fix the bedroom

Anyways , rent is skyrocketing all over Vegas as the entity city is flooded by LA
On a side note, rents are up by huge double-digits in a number of other cities - where the jobs are - so as Vegas becomes unaffordable, there are few other options.

This will not end well - thanks Democrats! :)

The worst parts of Vegas are horrendous, and about to explode.

Yes... Few new housing units in the rental market - the subject of the thread... Now let's see the apology... You haven't provided anything but a partial confirmation of my assertion; what you need to do is check the rental housing being built year over year... I never said that...
the topic of the thread is about the rent....not how many rental units there are....YOU said,not me...there are very few new housing units being built...which is bullshit....im sure many of those houses will be rented out....

the topic of the thread is about the rent....not how many rental units there are....YOU said,not me...there are very few new housing units being built...which is bullshit....im sure many of those houses will be rented out....
Just figured that out did you... Direct correlation... You've also figured out you're not me; excellent... Quote the year over year rental units being built... Incorrect... I'm sure it will rain cherry pie any minute... :)

My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane
Unless you're renting a 3 BR in Summerlin I don't believe it.

Aww poor MiniTrout - Go play & eat. We’ll catch up later :)
Just figured that out did you... Direct correlation... You've also figured out you're not me; excellent... Quote the year over year rental units being built... Incorrect... I'm sure it will rain cherry pie any minute... :)
it was "mr i cant stand my life" talking about his rent going up.....why dont you show me were he mentions the lack of rental units in the city in his first post.........

Los Angeles filth is flooding into Vegas and has obliterated the city
Just like Portland, Denver , Seattle

Forum List

Back