Israel losing its evangel support by huge numbers

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This is bad news
Evangelist are their biggest supporter and this is bad
I can only guess they have seen to many leftist American Jewish rats and associate that falsely to Israel

Christians who do not support God's Chosen, will pay more of a price than those they've betrayed. Everyone has a choice to make.
What bullshit. Christians are “God’s chosen”, not Jews in Israel. Jews openly reject Christ. How can you be a Christian and even think Jews are going to have favor with God?

I never understood why so many Evangelicals worship Israel.

What bullshit. Christians are “God’s chosen”, not Jews in Israel. Jews openly reject Christ. How can you be a Christian and even think Jews are going to have favor with God?

I never understood why so many Evangelicals worship Israel.
Because you don't understand the Bible. Written for Jews, by Jews, with some books for the Gentile who has been grafted into the Jewish line. Christ will be setting up shop in Israel on His return, not Rome, not America. The Jews are God's chosen people. If you don't understand that then you don't understand the Bible.

There were no Christians when this was proclaimed:
Deuteronomy 14:2 - For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Because you don't understand the Bible. Written for Jews, by Jews, with some books for the Gentile who has been grafted into the Jewish line. Christ will be setting up shop in Israel on His return, not Rome, not America. The Jews are God's chosen people. If you don't understand that then you don't understand the Bible.

Deuteronomy 14:2 - For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Since Jews don't believe Jesus is god's son, They are just screwed, right?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Since Jews don't believe Jesus is god's son, They are just screwed, right?
The Jews are in for a rough time. All nations are going to be against them. 1/3 of them are going to die and then a third of what is left is going to die before Christ returns. To the Mt. of Olives. The Jews will recognize them this time. And He will never leave them again. He will greatly expand Israel to it's original borders, and rule and reign from the throne of David.

Apparently you don’t understand the New Covenant. Modern Jews don’t get a free ticket into Heaven because they are of Jewish decent or living in Israel. Rejecting Christ has real consequences. You can quote as much Old Testament as you like, it doesn’t apply to Jews today and Israel today.

Only 34 percent of young evangelicals support the kosher nation

Excerpt:

These trends in American politics may explain the recent statement by former Israeli Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer that Israel should spend more of its energy reaching out to “passionate” American evangelicals than to Jews, who are “disproportionately among our critics.”
Criticizing Dermer, Israel’s former consul general in New York, Dani Dayan, added that “our embassy in the United States capital has invested most of its energy in the relationship with conservatives, Republicans, evangelicals, and a certain type of Jews only.”

But a new survey commissioned by University for North Carolina at Pembroke researchers, carried out by Barna Group, has exposed what we have been finding for some time: younger evangelicals are much less supportive of Israel than older evangelicals, by a widening margin.
The poll found a dramatic shift in attitudes between 2018 and 2021: support for Israel among young evangelicals dropped from 75% to 34%. This raises questions about the sustainability of the strong evangelical support for Israel that the Israeli right has cultivated for years and that proved reliable during the Trump administration.

To examine this shift further, I analyzed our two large University of Maryland Critical Issues Poll surveys of evangelicals in 2015, at the start of the U.S. presidential campaign, and 2018, two years into Donald Trump’s presidency. The gap in support for Israel between under-35 evangelicals and those 35 and over had widened significantly by October 2018.

Note that our poll question, asked over many years, probes specifically “the role that you want the United States to play in mediating the Israeli-Palestinian conflict” with three options: lean toward Israel, lean toward the Palestinians, and lean toward neither side. Over the years the percentage of evangelicals/born-again Christians who chose “lean toward Israel” has been higher than any other segment of the population. And, as expected on many issues across the U.S. population, including on the issue of Israel, age is a factor. Overall, older (35 and up) Americans have been more likely to want the United States to lean toward Israel than younger (18-34) ones. But there are notable differences in the trends among evangelicals compared with those of the rest of the population.

First, our 2018 poll showed a dramatic drop in young evangelicals’ support for Israel since 2015, accompanied by a dramatic rise in those wanting to see the U.S. lean toward the Palestinians. While 40% of young evangelicals wanted the U.S. to lean toward Israel in 2015, only 21% said the same in 2018. At the same time, while only 3% of young evangelicals wanted to lean toward the Palestinians in 2015, 18% gave that reply in 2018. The difference between the partisans of the two sides shrunk from 37 percentage points in 2015 to three points in 2018 — a virtual tie (within the margin of error).

The Jews are in for a rough time. All nations are going to be against them. 1/3 of them are going to die and then a third of what is left is going to die before Christ returns. To the Mt. of Olives. The Jews will recognize them this time. And He will never leave them again. He will greatly expand Israel to it's original borders, and rule and reign from the throne of David.

That already happened.. Titus commanded foreign garrisons from other countries in the Roman Empire who fought against Jerusalem..

The problem for Evangelicals is their futuristic eschatlogy is based in Scofield and Christian Zionism. The sad part is they teach 2/3rds of Jews must die before Jesus returns.

The Irish Ram
I think god gave up on humans a long time ago and ain’t coming back

Then God is a liar.

Apparently you don’t understand the New Covenant. Modern Jews don’t get a free ticket into Heaven because they are of Jewish decent or living in Israel. Rejecting Christ has real consequences. You can quote as much Old Testament as you like, it doesn’t apply to Jews today and Israel today.
Understand the New Covenant, and am thankful for it. But God will never abandon the Jews. When He returns it will be to Israel. He will reside in Israel. The Jews will recognize Him this time and will weep bitter tears for having rejected Him the first time. And Christ will love and forgive them.

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, a spirit of grace and mercy, so that when they look on me, on Him whom they have pierced; they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over Him, as one weeps over a firstborn.”

Apparently, you don't understand Christ...

And lastly,
That already happened.. Titus commanded foreign garrisons from other countries in the Roman Empire who fought against Jerusalem..

The problem for Evangelicals is their futuristic eschatlogy is based in Scofield and Christian Zionism. The sad part is they teach 2/3rds of Jews must die before Jesus returns.
Evangelicals base their future on what John said, not Scofield. And no, Christ's return has not happened yet. I assure you, when He comes back, you'll know it. So, when do you believe this happened?

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,

Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah

^End Time instructions for the Jews.

Then God is a liar.

Understand the New Covenant, and am thankful for it. But God will never abandon the Jews. When He returns it will be to Israel. He will reside in Israel. The Jews will recognize Him this time and will weep bitter tears for having rejected Him the first time. And Christ will love and forgive them.

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, a spirit of grace and mercy, so that when they look on me, on Him whom they have pierced; they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over Him, as one weeps over a firstborn.”

Apparently, you don't understand Christ...

And lastly,

Evangelicals base their future on what John said, not Scofield. And no, Christ's return has not happened yet. I assure you, when He comes back, you'll know it. So, when do you believe this happened?

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,

Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah

^End Time instructions for the Jews.

norwegen

The Mt Of Olives is split by the Kidron Valley. You are duped by Hal Lindsey and the futurists. Why not read Revelation alongside 1st century history?

Christians are the chosen, according the New Testament.

The Bible is not written by Jews for Jews; it's written by Israel for Israel. The kingdom of God is Israel now.

And it was Christ that caused the topography? Has an earthquake split the Mt, in two? No, it still appears to be in one piece. And where is Christ? He plans on staying once He returns. So, where in Jerusalem is He?
Revelation 21:1.
When Christ returns and wickedness is destroyed, “Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and … the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory

And the peace in Israel that comes with His arrival? Is Israel at peace? And the new Temple. Is it finished? Because Christ is going to take His place in the newly built one.
How in the first century was the gospel preached worldwide? That happened in our generation.
If it has already happened, who were the 2 witnesses who were killed and brought back to life with all the earth watching?
Christ returns to prevent life on earth from being eradicated. At no other time in history but our time, did man have the capability of destroying all life on earth.

Matthew 24;21-22
"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened”

^When did that happen in the 1st. century?

Last edited:
Christians are the chosen, according the New Testament.

The Bible is not written by Jews for Jews; it's written by Israel for Israel. The kingdom of God is Israel now.
No, no and no. With the kingdom of God comes peace. What peace do you find in Israel now??

Christians are grafted into the Jewish line. If Christ is returning for Christians, why will He set up His kingdom in Jerusalem instead of the Vatican?

There is one author of a book in the Bible that was written by a Gentile. ALL as in ALL the rest is written by Jews. Jews in the OT and Messianic Jews in the NT.
Here is Paul<(Jewish) to explain it to Gentiles:

Romans 11:17 And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree.

Note Paul does not say, "We Gentiles" because He was a Jew talking to us Gentiles, about God and His promise to who?? To God's friend Abraham. And who else?? Abraham's children. Not Billy Graham's children, not the Pope. It is all about God's promise to take care of Abraham's line. And God keeps His promises even when we don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back