Rent is skyrocketing in Vegas

My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane

This is Vegas for gods sakes and 3/4 of the population here is dead broke

I am getting the carpet guys back in 2 weeks to fix the bedroom

Anyways , rent is skyrocketing all over Vegas as the entity city is flooded by LA
OP, note that your biggest detractor in the thread has now completely shredded his credibility with mindless trolling. :)

Also, you may want to move if you're paying $2400; the going rate in the nicest parts of Vegas is now $1500-$1700 for a new/er 1BR.

OP, note that your biggest detractor in the thread has now completely shredded his credibility with mindless trolling. :)

Also, you may want to move if you're paying $2400; the going rate in the nicest parts of Vegas is now $1500-$1700 for a new/er 1BR.
you mean min troot i agree....

MinTrut
They’re going to up my rent to $1680
I think most places are going with a 30% increase for existing tenants to around $1500 or so for a 1BR, and upping to $1700+ for new occupants; you may want to look for a nicer/newer place in Summerlin, Green Valley, Seven Hills or one of the other still decent areas for that amount - it's top of the market.

Vegas was known for cheap rent
Just like that ..it’s getting expensive
Almost overnight.

And almost entirely fallout from the Democrat CovidScam.

Refugees pouring in from California even as up to 50% of tenants haven't paid rent in the last year and a half in Sin City.

Those who have been paying & keeping landlords afloat?

They're getting kicked in the face by those landlords.

MinTrut
I am in far west Vegas. !!
I can afford $1650 but that is very high for a 2bed
I am going to buy a nice condo in metro Phoenix In 4-5 yrs

MinTrut
I am in far west Vegas. !!
I can afford $1650 but that is very high for a 2bed
I am going to buy a nice condo in metro Phoenix In 4-5 yrs
You're in a 2BR?

In Summerlin?

$1680 is kind of a bargain, but still an increase over just a few years ago.

Forum List

Back