Rent is skyrocketing in Vegas

And who's to say they are not a single family. Big government?
Local governments. A 2BR apartment or 3BR house is for a singular family or a couple of adults sharing expenses. Not for 5 or 6 non related adults often with kids.

Las Vegas has 238 active new home projects on the market, 10.9% fewer than the 267 from last year. The average list price in the market is $410,485, 0.4% higher than last year and 27.7% above the national average. Over the last three months, new home contracts increased by 0.3% to 2,806.

As I said, and what percentage rental/multi-family? As I said. As I said.

Thanks for supporting my comments. :)

As I said, and what percentage rental/multi-family? As I said. As I said.

Thanks for supporting my comments. :)
no you didnt say that .....you said there was no new housing,i just proved you wrong so either appologize or go and try to make someone else buy your bullshit....

no you didnt say that .....you said there was no new housing,i just proved you wrong so either appologize or go and try to make someone else buy your bullshit....
Yes I did; you're incredibly confused if you think otherwise... Go back and read what I actually said, and then come back to apologize, or go try to make someone else buy your bullshit.

Zillow says my home value is up 30% in the past 7 months.
Thanks Biden! :D

1626978346273.png

MinTrut
Most folks in Vegas have zero education and zero $$$$
The entire city is just broke , jobless white trash and illegal aliens

Yes I did; you're incredibly confused if you think otherwise... Go back and read what I actually said, and then come back to apologize, or go try to make someone else buy your bullshit.
post no 49 from you.....Few new housing units being built......now lets see apologize.....i provided proof.....lets see you prove there is no building out here....

post no 49 from you.....Few new housing units being built......now lets see apologize.....i provided proof.....lets see you prove there is no building out here....
Yes... Few new housing units in the rental market - the subject of the thread... Now let's see the apology... You haven't provided anything but a partial confirmation of my assertion; what you need to do is check the rental housing being built year over year... I never said that...

Forum List

Back