Rent is skyrocketing in Vegas

and yet you nicely make it seem like the whole city.....try being honest once in a while.....
It's only about 90% of the city...

Vegas is about to become the epicenter of the worst rioting the country has ever seen.

And all the DemocraTaliban will do is give those poor people more of what created the problem in the first place: Lockdowns.

The Taliban are uneducated, ultra-religious war orphans.. They have NOTHING to do with Democrats or liberals in any way, shape or form. Poor analogy.
Democrats are MUCH worse, I agree. See previous comment.

Rents went up because of the influx of people from California. Its simple supply and demand.
That's just one reason.

The Democrat CovidScam hit Vegas harder than any other city in the country.

Few new units being built (none affordable); DemocraTaliban policies in California driving people to Nevada; Democrat CovidScam Lockdowns throwing people out of work; half of tenants not paying rent but unevictable; landlords desperate to recoup these losses; Democrat "leadership" gutting the state...

The DemocraTaliban killed Vegas.

He's full of prophecy; Vegas is the perfect storm of Democrat destruction.

Few new housing units being built, mass unemployment, half the city behind on rent, people pouring in from California, homelessness exploding, the biggest rent increases in the entire country, no affordable housing anywhere.

Raisin in the sun.
few new housing units being built?...you havent been here in a while have you?...no affordable housing?....the new homes being built out here all seem to be occupied....and there are quit a few new homes being built.....Las Vegas is more than just the Strip area....

It's only about 90% of the city...

Vegas is about to become the epicenter of the worst rioting the country has ever seen.

And all the DemocraTaliban will do is give those poor people more of what created the problem in the first place: Lockdowns.
do you live here?.....90% of the city...what a joke...

few new housing units being built?...you havent been here in a while have you?...no affordable housing?....the new homes being built out here all seem to be occupied....and there are quit a few new homes being built.....Las Vegas is more than just the Strip area....
Relative to prior years, yes... Incorrect... Correct... Correct & irrelevant... Not relative to prior years or the influx... Yes...

yer he is....were i live i see none of the shit he is talking about....there isnt any graffiti anywhere....in Anaheim were i used to live it was everywhere....
Nope... Beverly Hills is not Compton, no... Irrelevant... Irrelevant...

Housing prices are through the roof; people are trapped renting.
Housing prices are climbing in most states.

I don't live in Vegas(I'm assuming that you do),so I'm not as informed about the real estate market there as someone who does.

However, buying real estate in any market typically requires verifiable income, a down payment and credit worthiness.

If those components are intact, there is usually an option that is better than paying rent for everyone.

Forum List

Back