Removing The Burden Of America’s Original Sin

I'm reading an interesting book which touches on that very topic.

If you follow my threads over the next few weeks/months, I may be answering that very question.

But if you want a head start....

View attachment 572784

Here is some of the answer.

“But why would the African indigene allow himself to engage in this type of degrading transactional relationship in which cheap costume jewelry and tawdry goods were used in exchange for the lives of human beings? This book begins the examination of culpability and moral responsibility by looking at how the African indigene made himself into a slave by adhering to a primitive, philosophic belief in animism (an enslavement to a cyclical, biological, and zoomorphic identification with nature and the animal world) and the absence of a conception of an appreciation for the intrinsic dignity and inviolate moral worth of the individual human being as a human being.

In other words, the sub-Saharan bushman had no conception of the inviolability and intrinsic value of human life and no political ideology or moral system that could fight the onslaught of slavery.

The African indigene regarded himself as part of nature. The European, endowed with a Christian sensibility, saw himself as separate and apart from nature and viewed it not as a friend but as a phenomenon to be exploited—a thing that would adapt itself to meet his needs and desires. The African positioned as indistinguishable from nature, and the European viewed him as such. Concomitantly, as part of the expression of the Western personality, the European exploited that manifestation of nature and adapted it to meet his needs. The indigene, living outside the historical process, sentimentalized nature and adapted himself to it like all cyclical creatures who are, therefore, incapable of technological, spiritual, and cognitive evolution on a par with Western man.” Jason D. Hill, “What-Do-White-Americans-Owe-Black-People-Racial-Justice-in-the-Age-of-Post-Oppression”

It was religion that fought slavery, and took its cue in Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image
Yeah, none of that racist, slave apology shows Jesus would of been on the side of white supremacists.

11. When this great experiment at self-governing has been assigned to the graveyard of history, have no doubt that Marxist hatred, via Democrat policies and control of the schools and of young minds, is responsible.

“… I read scores of articles of children in K-12 public schools being taught about America created out of stolen lands. I heard Vice President Kamala Harris deliver remarks on the day after Columbus Day, or what has come to be known as “Indigenous Day,” in October of 2021 to the National Congress of American Indians 78th Convention. There, Harris accused the United States of ushering in a “wave of devastation for tribal nations, perpetuating violence, stealing land, and spreading disease.”

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had already declared America a crime scene and stated that America was constructed from stolen land; that Hispanics were more indigenous than the white population and more deserving of exemption from immigration laws. They had more of a right to America than whites did.

…one student declared that the moral but impractical thing would be for every American to offer him or herself up for execution to living Native Americans…”
Genocide, Stolen Land, and Other Lies about America - Frontpagemag

Genocide, Stolen Land, and Other Lies about America,”

Genocide, Stolen Land, and Other Lies about America - Frontpagemag

In which we find: “To begin with, there is no such thing as genocide of Native Americans, and no land was ever stolen. That is a case of the Big Lie if ever there were one.”

I fear that this lesson has come far too late.

Isn't it ironic that none of these 'politicians' that make these claims are willing to step down from their stolen seats of power? There they are, not only representing, but leading the exact entity that they are excoriating. If they truly believed their own words, then there is no legitimate United States government, and they are holding illegitimate seats that are only propagating the evil they are supposedly denouncing. Where are the calls for them to resign to truly show their allegiance to the words they speak?

Isn't it ironic that none of these 'politicians' that make these claims are willing to step down from their stolen seats of power? There they are, not only representing, but leading the exact entity that they are excoriating. If they truly believed their own words, then there is no legitimate United States government, and they are holding illegitimate seats that are only propagating the evil they are supposedly denouncing. Where are the calls for them to resign to truly show their allegiance to the words they speak?
What kind of moron strategy for change would that be? Lol.

Yeah, none of that racist, slave apology shows Jesus would of been on the side of white supremacists.

The use of the propaganda term 'white supremacists' identifies you as a slow-witted government school grad.....am I right?

Here is your remedial education:

There are no white supremacists....not a single one is in office....it is simply the propaganda drivel that morons mouth.

Watch me use you to prove it.

White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....
Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

White Supremacy is a Democrat Party talking point, and nothing more.
Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

So the British seizing America from the locals was a good thing?

The British did the same to Ireland and India. Was that good too?
What do you think?

Where would you be right now had the British not "seized" America, and America not told the British crown to go fuck itself up the ass?

Would the world still be run by monarchs? Dictators?

Many "people of color" are ass hurt that their predecessors' civilizations were so fucking ancient that they didn't have the ability to get to America, much less "seize" it.

All of this bullshit is ancient fucking history that can never be undone.

Get the fuck over it. You're a fucking bitch.

The use of the propaganda term 'white supremacists' identifies you as a slow-witted government school grad.....am I right?

Here is your remedial education:

There are no white supremacists....not a single one is in office....it is simply the propaganda drivel that morons mouth.
Lol. That's not education. It's not even a fact. It's an opinion. Guess you didn't even go to remedial school to learn that much. Lol.
Watch me use you to prove it.
Lol. This should be funny.
White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....
Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
lol. For people who claim not to be white supremacists, you certainly venerate white supremacist slavers a lot.
White Supremacy is a Democrat Party talking point, and nothing more.
Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.
Listen, I don't really mind if you deny that you're a white supremacist. I enjoy having cucks for enemies. It makes clear that they aren't enemies to be taken seriously.
BTW.....there is no systemic racism other than the anti-white racism of the Democrat Party, the sort you've been trained to vote for.
I'm proudly anti- white supremacist. What you can't be is proudly anti- black because we've cucked your culture and taken your country from you, you just don't realize it yet. Maybe at some point you'll wake up and realize all the concessions and shit you had to swallow just to pretend and still be seen as racist asshat but I guess today is still not that today. Today you're still a cuck in a closet. And why should I be afraid of that?

It's called leading by example, something that those who made these claims would never be caught doing.
So you think resigning and giving away your power is how you affect change? Lol. Great education you got there smart guy.

Lol. That's not education. It's not even a fact. It's an opinion. Guess you didn't even go to remedial school to learn that much. Lol.

Lol. This should be funny.

lol. For people who claim not to be white supremacists, you certainly venerate white supremacist slavers a lot.

Listen, I don't really mind if you deny that you're a white supremacist. I enjoy having cucks for enemies. It makes clear that they aren't enemies to be taken seriously.

I'm proudly anti- white supremacist. What you can't be is proudly anti- black because we've cucked your culture and taken your country from you, you just don't realize it yet. Maybe at some point you'll wake up and realize all the concessions and shit you had to swallow just to pretend and still be seen as racist asshat but I guess today is still not that today. Today you're still a cuck in a closet. And why should I be afraid of that?

You can duck and dodge all you like....but don't wipe that custard pie I just smashed in your ugly kisser, off.....it's an improvement.

This was the operative test:
There are none.

And you failed it....as, I am sure, you failed so very many others.

You are simply one more moron led around by the ring in your nose.

So you think resigning and giving away your power is how you affect change? Lol. Great education you got there smart guy.

Yes, if your enmity for the very thing you're supposedly representing and swearing to protect is at the point of self loathing, then if you have any integrity at all, you don't continue to support it. If you are, however, implying that those women are in those positions to contribute to tearing down the very thing they're supposed to represent and protect, then we can be in complete agreement. I'm guessing they've been deluded into thinking that they'll hold some position of power in whatever comes along to replace it, it's always about ego with these people, they don't give a damn about anyone else, let alone indigenous people who have been dead for centuries.

You can duck and dodge all you like....but don't wipe that custard pie I just smashed in your ugly kisser, off.....it's an improvement.
Is that what you think you did by displaying your ignorance over the difference between facts and opinion? Lol.
There are none.

There are none according to your narrow perspective of white supremacy. Apparently you can't imagine that people would lie and pretend. All politicians apparently tell the truth according to you.
And you failed it....as, I am sure, you failed so very many others.
Failed in what? Your party wears the moniker of the white supremacist party. You've gotten less than 10% of the black vote for over 50 years and the next most reliable group of Democratic voters are Jewish Americans. The two groups most heavily opposed to white supremacy vote against you. I think we've done a fairly good job all in all of making the case that you're the party of white supremacy. The results speak for themselves. Unless of course you prefer classroom theory to real world results.
You are simply one more moron led around by the ring in your nose.
Darling, you're too stupid to even begin to understand just how stupid you are. Lol.

Is that what you think you did by displaying your ignorance over the difference between facts and opinion? Lol.

There are none according to your narrow perspective of white supremacy. Apparently you can't imagine that people would lie and pretend. All politicians apparently tell the truth according to you.

Failed in what? Your party wears the moniker of the white supremacist party. You've gotten less than 10% of the black vote for over 50 years and the next most reliable group of Democratic voters are Jewish Americans. The two groups most heavily opposed to white supremacy vote against you. I think we've done a fairly good job all in all of making the case that you're the party of white supremacy. The results speak for themselves. Unless of course you prefer classroom theory to real world results.

Darling, you're too stupid to even begin to understand just how stupid you are. Lol.

OK, OK....stop begging......it's embarrassing.

You've had two chances.....two strikes.

Last chance:
There are none.

Either quote any elected officials who demand control over people of other races or admit you are a dunce who simple parrots any lies the party tells you to.

Yes, if your enmity for the very thing you're supposedly representing and swearing to protect is at the point of self loathing, then if you have any integrity at all, you don't continue to support it.
lol. That's stupid strategy. And you're a moron for suggesting anyone should adopt it as sound. Apparently you think change comes from doing nothing. That's not how physics works.
If you are, however, implying that those women are in those positions to contribute to tearing down the very thing they're supposed to represent and protect, then we can be in complete agreement.
Who says they are supposed to represent and protect white supremacy? Their oath is to up hold the Constitution and the laws of this Country and as law makers they get to decide what those laws are. Tough tits to you, that's how democracy works. It's all in that Constitution you pretend to love so much.
I'm guessing they've been deluded into thinking that they'll hold some position of power in whatever comes along to replace it, it's always about ego with these people, they don't give a damn about anyone else, let alone indigenous people who have been dead for centuries.
What's coming along to replace what? There is no Democrat in office suggesting we rip up the Constitution or tear down America. I did however see a Republican President last year suggest the Vice President had the power to refuse to count electoral votes from States he didn't want to.

OK, OK....stop begging......it's embarrassing.

You've had two chances.....two strikes.

Last chance:
There are none.

Either quote any elected officials who demand control over people of other races or admit you are a dunce who simple parrots any lies the party tells you to.
Last chance to what exactly? Your argument doesn't seem to be very convincing to me and other minority voters. Lol. That's the difference between reality and the little safe space you've created here where facts don't penetrate.

Last chance to what exactly? Your argument doesn't seem to be very convincing to me and other minority voters. Lol. That's the difference between reality and the little safe space you've created here where facts don't penetrate.

Sorry.....three strikes and you're out.

I believe readers will conclude that I have used you to prove there is no white supremacy, and that you are simply one of the trained seals of the Democrat Party.

Dismissed.

Sorry.....three strikes and you're out.

I believe readers will conclude that I have used you to prove there is no white supremacy, and that you are simply one of the trained seals of the Democrat Party.

Dismissed.
You only proved what an incredible moron and coward you are. You couldn't address my point about whether or not you think politicians lie because it shows the ridiculousness of your logic.

You only proved what an incredible moron and coward you are. You couldn't address my point about whether or not you think politicians lie because it shows the ridiculousness of your logic.

You've served the purpose you were born to serve: exposing the abject ignorance of the Democrat.

Now....get lost.

Forum List

Back