Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
All subjects of TRE had to behave and do commerce with each other, or die.
Germany wasn't so bad but no Jews would have stayed in Poland or Russia for 1,000 years if they could return safely to Israel.
It was a journey fraught with peril thanks in large part to my Muslim cousins.
Sorry Indee,but the Scihism sic only started circa 1929 when the Palestinians started to realize that the New Jews were flooding into Palestine at a vast rate prior to that Jews and Palestinians got on well in the main with each other this was confirmed to me by original Jews in Haifa when I first visited Israel in 1969.

Not only that,the Jews were only expelled by other Arab countries mainly after 1948.for obvious reasons..until that time Jews enjoyed business and freedom in most Arabic countries,steve just sayin
The new ones werent semitic, they were/are ashkenazi.

of course the arabs got on with the old ones. They were arabs and nothing like the Askenazi at all.
I know,they were not original Jews like the Shepardic(WHO COULD HARDLY BE CALLED ARABS as you say!!!!!!!????) sic because they have no direct link to Abraham

You mean SEPHARDIC which are Jews who never left the area around Israel. The arabs as you know them did not exist until the 7C

Germany wasn't so bad but no Jews would have stayed in Poland or Russia for 1,000 years if they could return safely to Israel.
Sorry Indee,but the Scihism sic only started circa 1929 when the Palestinians started to realize that the New Jews were flooding into Palestine at a vast rate prior to that Jews and Palestinians got on well in the main with each other this was confirmed to me by original Jews in Haifa when I first visited Israel in 1969.

Not only that,the Jews were only expelled by other Arab countries mainly after 1948.for obvious reasons..until that time Jews enjoyed business and freedom in most Arabic countries,steve just sayin

of course the arabs got on with the old ones. They were arabs and nothing like the Askenazi at all.
I know,they were not original Jews like the Shepardic(WHO COULD HARDLY BE CALLED ARABS as you say!!!!!!!????) sic because they have no direct link to Abraham

Abraham? What's Abraham got to do with the price of eggs?

Mesopotamian chap wasn't he? No wait, a Hittite? Yes?

well I think we need to stick to living memory for this one. The jews in Israel 100 years ago were arabs, after came the Ashkenazi, those most famous serial troublemakers.

And you have a link to this, with scientific records to back it up ?

How many innocents have muslims murdered in the last 100 years compared to Jews in the same period ?You can start with the Armenian genocide and end with the black September massacres.

Abraham? What's Abraham got to do with the price of eggs?

Mesopotamian chap wasn't he? No wait, a Hittite? Yes?

well I think we need to stick to living memory for this one. The jews in Israel 100 years ago were arabs, after came the Ashkenazi, those most famous serial troublemakers.
Abraham has much to do but I will pass on that for the time being.

So 110 years ago+........The Peoples of Palestine at the time you mention were mainly.......Palestinians a Semitic People,both Muslim and Christian.........Shepherdic sic Jews (who are Jews NOT Arabs)and had been in the Holy Land before the Romans,these to were a Semitic People...The Romans expelled most of them circa 100AD approx.?,you then had Greek,Armenian,Coptic Christians and the Rulers of this area at this time the Muslim Turks or Ottoman,who originally came from central Asia via Turkey who overthrew the Orthodox Christian Byzantine/Venetian Empire in Istanbul/Constantinople and lastly the Askinarzi Jews who are NOT a Semitic People...... were filtering in to this area,mainly after the Pogroms in Russia..............moreover around this time the Zionists were sending other Jews.......After WW1 the British took over in what was called "The British Mandate"......Try to concentrate Great Goose.Regards steven

Nope as the Ottoman census shows they were mostly Jews a semitic people who had occupied the land for 4,500 years. You need to look at your history again as the Ottomans did not gain control until the 15C or 16C. There was never a British mandate there was a Palestinian mandate that was controlled by the British.

Your history of the world must be a very small book with many errors if this is what you think

Because they done see themselves as Semites is why, just as you don't see yourself as being human just a muslim.

I can see how you'd have to be mentally disturbed to be that full of hate.

Because I have first hand experience of just how evil and inhumane muslims can be, and their actions made me investigate them more closely. Lets just say seeing a baby tangled in a tree was the last straw.

It's a good job Jewish extremists don't burn babies to death, or you'd have to say "Jews" are evil and inhumane.

Oh, they did, but you didn't.

As with many hate filled bigots, you blame all for the actions of a few, but refuse to condemn your preferred group when they do the same thing.

Because they done see themselves as Semites is why, just as you don't see yourself as being human just a muslim.

Because I have first hand experience of just how evil and inhumane muslims can be, and their actions made me investigate them more closely. Lets just say seeing a baby tangled in a tree was the last straw.

It's a good job Jewish extremists don't burn babies to death, or you'd have to say "Jews" are evil and inhumane.

As with many hate filled bigots, you blame all for the actions of a few, but refuse to condemn your preferred group when they do the same thing.
YOU are the bigot. I'm never mean to someone because they are different.

Anyone who believes Ashkenazi Jews aren't semitic is either ignorant or an idiot...
We have the entire genetic line outlined in The Prophets, The Writings, The Mishnah, The Tannaim, The Amaraim, The Rishonim, The Achronim and the Gaonim.
Try reading sometime.
Sorry YOU FAIL AGAIN,TRYING TO RE-WRITE HISTORY AGAIN.....LOL

Anyone who believes Ashkenazi Jews aren't semitic is either ignorant or an idiot...
We have the entire genetic line outlined in The Prophets, The Writings, The Mishnah, The Tannaim, The Amaraim, The Rishonim, The Achronim and the Gaonim.
Try reading sometime.

you terrorist supporting jew-haters wouldn't know history if it bit you.

you think you can just keep restating the same lies over and over.

:cuckoo:

and i can't believe we've spent yet another thread listening to you freaks.

I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

How do you plan on dissolving Israel?

Try reading sometime.

Jill,I know we have a past but lets start again with no abuse,......firstly you have responded to my response to Pheo post.

My original post was accurate,I need you to understand how things originated up until the emergence of Zionism into the fray in the late 1890's onwards........As you are fully aware,Jews have been displaced,exciled and murdered throughout history,I have supported Jews and still do,...I take exception to Zionists and Settlers because of their behaviour over the years and their almost appaplexic sic opposition and treatment of the Semitic Palestinians(Your Cousins).I know you are a Zionist but some of their excesses may be palatable to you but not to most of us.

To explain Pheo's inaccurate post about Jews living under Ottoman rule in the 1880's defies belief and actual fact.....for you to digest ...www.adespicabletruce.org.uk/page62.html.

As you can see in the Ottoman Census of 1878, there were Only 15,000 odd thousand Jews living in Palestine,compared to 403,797 Muslims mostly Palestinians......20,000 Christian Palestinians and a remaining 33,000 Christian Coptics,Geek or Eastern Orthodox and Christians plus some Armenian Christians.

I am not an Islamist,Anti-Jew or a Wanker...regards steven

Last edited:
It's a good job Jewish extremists don't burn babies to death, or you'd have to say "Jews" are evil and inhumane. Oh, they did, but you didn't. As with many hate filled bigots, you blame all for the actions of a few, but refuse to condemn your preferred group when they do the same thing.
Well, palistanians are welcome to show how civilized they're to shame jews, of course.

Not according to the documented evidence that shows the pogroms and atrocities were ongoing since the time of mo'mad. Want to show me wrong using actual historical evidence of NO muslim attacks on the Jews.

A hint hebron has been attacked 3 times by muslim hordes and the Jews mass murdered and run off. The last time was in 1929.
and the Russians ? Nazis ? Christians ?............you forgot to mention how many Jews died at their hands.....but back to your point,Jews have Slaughtered many more Palestinians by a ratio of 100 to 1..........Wank On Wanker.....You are a complete BULL-SHIT ARTIST....YAWN

That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.
Well, considering the scum Palestinian vermin danced in the street on 9-11, their neighborhoods look like toilets, and they only believe in murder, I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

Gas chambers, fir tea this t
Well, considering the scum Palestinian vermin danced in the street on 9-11, their neighborhoods look like toilets, and they only believe in murder, I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

Gas chambers, for real this time, will you be happy then?

And you have the proof of this, if so why haven't you gone public with it and given names of the criminals. How many people have you muslims burnt to death in the last few years, over 1000 in Africa alone. So don't pontificate about the Jews until you get your own people sorted. Are you still cooking babies and presenting them on a bed of rice to their mothers so they will convert to islam ?

Try reading sometime.

That is something you muslims do because you are so inferior to the rest of humanity. You have no redeeming points and the world would be a better place if nature decided to eradicate all muslims.

How do you plan on dissolving Israel?

Going on past preferences it would be by using acid, that is the preferred method of dealing with females that refuse their advances

Try reading sometime.

Jill,I know we have a past but lets start again with no abuse,......firstly you have responded to my response to Pheo post.

My original post was accurate,I need you to understand how things originated up until the emergence of Zionism into the fray in the late 1890's onwards........As you are fully aware,Jews have been displaced,exciled and murdered throughout history,I have supported Jews and still do,...I take exception to Zionists and Settlers because of their behaviour over the years and their almost appaplexic sic opposition and treatment of the Semitic Palestinians(Your Cousins).I know you are a Zionist but some of their excesses may be palatable to you but not to most of us.

To explain Pheo's inaccurate post about Jews living under Ottoman rule in the 1880's defies belief and actual fact.....for you to digest ...www.adespicabletruce.org.uk/page62.html.

As you can see in the Ottoman Census of 1878, there were Only 15,000 odd thousand Jews living in Palestine,compared to 403,797 Muslims mostly Palestinians......20,000 Christian Palestinians and a remaining 33,000 Christian Coptics,Geek or Eastern Orthodox and Christians plus some Armenian Christians.

Yep another islamonazi propaganda outlet if you bother to research your source. Not facts at all but a fantasy world that never existed. Your link says that the Ottoman census results were never published, then shouts them out. Do you see the problem in that, if they were not published then were did they get the information from ? Did they think of a number and use that.

You are an inbred illiterate gig headed big mouthed armchair warrior that lives in a run down home in the Brick Lane area of London. You spout anti semitic racist lies and then claim that you are anti Zionist and not a NAZI.

Since when was Palestine a nationality then child, or will this stump you as well

Try reading sometime.

Not forgetting the genetic studies that find Ashkenazi Jews are directly linked to the Jews that have lived in Palestine for the last 4,500 years.
BULL-SHIT

because they prove you wrong again.

Not according to the documented evidence that shows the pogroms and atrocities were ongoing since the time of mo'mad. Want to show me wrong using actual historical evidence of NO muslim attacks on the Jews.

A hint hebron has been attacked 3 times by muslim hordes and the Jews mass murdered and run off. The last time was in 1929.
and the Russians ? Nazis ? Christians ?............you forgot to mention how many Jews died at their hands.....but back to your point,Jews have Slaughtered many more Palestinians by a ratio of 100 to 1..........Wank On Wanker.....You are a complete BULL-SHIT ARTIST....YAWN

Not part of this boards remit so not counted, but if you want to go of topic then start another thread.

Palestinians have murdered more Palestinians in one month than Israel has killed in 67 years of war with the Palestinians.

By the way reported for trolling and flaming with no content to the post

It's a good job Jewish extremists don't burn babies to death, or you'd have to say "Jews" are evil and inhumane. Oh, they did, but you didn't. As with many hate filled bigots, you blame all for the actions of a few, but refuse to condemn your preferred group when they do the same thing.
Well, palistanians are welcome to show how civilized they're to shame jews, of course.
Well Doc., you could at least call the Palestinians with the e instead ...
Pelistanians.

Try reading sometime.

Yep another islamonazi propaganda outlet if you bother to research your source. Not facts at all but a fantasy world that never existed. Your link says that the Ottoman census results were never published, then shouts them out. Do you see the problem in that, if they were not published then were did they get the information from ? Did they think of a number and use that.

You are an inbred illiterate gig headed big mouthed armchair warrior that lives in a run down home in the Brick Lane area of London. You spout anti semitic racist lies and then claim that you are anti Zionist and not a NAZI.

Since when was Palestine a nationality then child, or will this stump you as well
The status of Palestine and the nationality of its inhabitants were finally settled by the Treaty of Lausanne from the perspective of public international law. In a report submitted to the League of Nations, the British government pointed out: “The ratification of the Treaty of Lausanne in Aug., 1924, finally regularised the international status of Palestine.”123 And, thereafter, “Palestine could, at last, obtain a separate nationality.”124

Henceforth, Palestinian nationality was first founded, according to international law, on 6 August 1924. And “treaty nationality in Palestine runs from that date.”139 The Treaty of Lausanne had transformed the de facto status of Palestinian nationality into de jure existence from the angle of international law.140 Meanwhile, the Ottoman Empire ceased to exist.141 Likewise, on 6 August 1924, for the first time ever, international law certified the birth of the ‘Palestinian people’ as distinct from all other peoples.

Genesis of Citizenship in Palestine and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back