Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderation Note:

Same pattern here. The OP topic is running out of juice and the violations start piling up.
Last call to comment on THIS topic. Anything else will be considered thread derailment.

What? You mean there are specific topics?? :321:

FCT

New nations get carved out of existing nations all the time. Pakistan was carved out of India. Bangladesh was carved out of Pakistan. Israel was carved out of Palestine. Now, we can carve a Palestine out of Israel. So, what is the big deal?

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

This is absolute nonsense.

The status of Palestine and the nationality of its inhabitants were finally settled by the Treaty of Lausanne from the perspective of public international law. In a report submitted to the League of Nations, the British government pointed out: “The ratification of the Treaty of Lausanne in Aug., 1924, finally regularised the international status of Palestine.”123 And, thereafter, “Palestine could, at last, obtain a separate nationality.”124

Henceforth, Palestinian nationality was first founded, according to international law, on 6 August 1924. And “treaty nationality in Palestine runs from that date.”139 The Treaty of Lausanne had transformed the de facto status of Palestinian nationality into de jure existence from the angle of international law.140 Meanwhile, the Ottoman Empire ceased to exist.141 Likewise, on 6 August 1924, for the first time ever, international law certified the birth of the ‘Palestinian people’ as distinct from all other peoples.

Genesis of Citizenship in Palestine and Israel
(COMMENT)

If that were true, why have a Citizenship Order.

That was never the intent of the Treaty, nor was that interpretation every applied.

This is just wishful thinking.

Most Respectfully,
R

[/QUOTE]
Maybe they'll abandon Israel and move to Boca Raton. No Pali rock throwers there.[/QUOTE]
They already tried that. They were arrested for squatting. They never understood the concept of actually paying for land.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is absolute nonsense.

The status of Palestine and the nationality of its inhabitants were finally settled by the Treaty of Lausanne from the perspective of public international law. In a report submitted to the League of Nations, the British government pointed out: “The ratification of the Treaty of Lausanne in Aug., 1924, finally regularised the international status of Palestine.”123 And, thereafter, “Palestine could, at last, obtain a separate nationality.”124

Henceforth, Palestinian nationality was first founded, according to international law, on 6 August 1924. And “treaty nationality in Palestine runs from that date.”139 The Treaty of Lausanne had transformed the de facto status of Palestinian nationality into de jure existence from the angle of international law.140 Meanwhile, the Ottoman Empire ceased to exist.141 Likewise, on 6 August 1924, for the first time ever, international law certified the birth of the ‘Palestinian people’ as distinct from all other peoples.

(COMMENT)

If that were true, why have a Citizenship Order.

That was never the intent of the Treaty, nor was that interpretation every applied.

This is just wishful thinking.

Most Respectfully,
R
What was the intent of the treaty?

Maybe they'll abandon Israel and move to Boca Raton. No Pali rock throwers there.[/QUOTE]
They already tried that. They were arrested for squatting. They never understood the concept of actually paying for land.[/QUOTE]Funny drivel.

Anyone who believes Ashkenazi Jews aren't semitic is either ignorant or an idiot...
We have the entire genetic line outlined in The Prophets, The Writings, The Mishnah, The Tannaim, The Amaraim, The Rishonim, The Achronim and the Gaonim.
Try reading sometime.
Sorry YOU FAIL AGAIN,TRYING TO RE-WRITE HISTORY AGAIN.....LOL

you terrorist supporting jew-haters wouldn't know history if it bit you.

you think you can just keep restating the same lies over and over.

:cuckoo:

and i can't believe we've spent yet another thread listening to you freaks.
Jill,I know we have a past but lets start again with no abuse,......firstly you have responded to my response to Pheo post.

My original post was accurate,I need you to understand how things originated up until the emergence of Zionism into the fray in the late 1890's onwards........As you are fully aware,Jews have been displaced,exciled and murdered throughout history,I have supported Jews and still do,...I take exception to Zionists and Settlers because of their behaviour over the years and their almost appaplexic sic opposition and treatment of the Semitic Palestinians(Your Cousins).I know you are a Zionist but some of their excesses may be palatable to you but not to most of us.

To explain Pheo's inaccurate post about Jews living under Ottoman rule in the 1880's defies belief and actual fact.....for you to digest ...www.adespicabletruce.org.uk/page62.html.

As you can see in the Ottoman Census of 1878, there were Only 15,000 odd thousand Jews living in Palestine,compared to 403,797 Muslims mostly Palestinians......20,000 Christian Palestinians and a remaining 33,000 Christian Coptics,Geek or Eastern Orthodox and Christians plus some Armenian Christians.

I am not an Islamist,Anti-Jew or a Wanker...regards steven

Yep another islamonazi propaganda outlet if you bother to research your source. Not facts at all but a fantasy world that never existed. Your link says that the Ottoman census results were never published, then shouts them out. Do you see the problem in that, if they were not published then were did they get the information from ? Did they think of a number and use that.

You are an inbred illiterate gig headed big mouthed armchair warrior that lives in a run down home in the Brick Lane area of London. You spout anti semitic racist lies and then claim that you are anti Zionist and not a NAZI.

Since when was Palestine a nationality then child, or will this stump you as well

you should be ashamed of yourself.

psychotic jew-hating loon.

Remove Israel from the map?

Islamics have tried that repeatedly and failed. Those failures have been humiliating losses suffered by the Islamics. Beginning in 1948, Israel has forged a powerful economy, built the only true democracy in the cesspool of the Islamic Middle East and continues to be a world technology power.

In other, continuing, news, Islamics are still slaughtering each other, the Islamic Middle East is still a cesspool and islamics still haven't managed to claw their way out the 7th century.

Moderation Note:

Same pattern here. The OP topic is running out of juice and the violations start piling up.
Last call to comment on THIS topic. Anything else will be considered thread derailment.

FCT

i agree. but perhaps they should be discouraged from posting their daily swill of jew-hating trash.

Having participated here before -- the hate is wide-spread and both sided. And the dialogue IMO --- way too personal. Makes some of participants look insincere in their desire to DO anything for the REAL victims of the I/P conflict.

Just wish that when topics like this one come up --- it would be discussed more seriously. With the implications of all or nothing or genocide considered to be hyperbole and NOT reality. Instead of ending up like some little proxy war between 12 posters. Almost tragically comical in a way. The Jews and Palis each have their die-hard soccer-smashers.

SOME folks in thread have to LIVE with the unrest, violence everyday. Others -- it's just an opportunity to be politically vocal and be a fanatic without a drive to fix anything..

Moderation Note:

FCT

i agree. but perhaps they should be discouraged from posting their daily swill of jew-hating trash.

Having participated here before -- the hate is wide-spread and both sided. And the dialogue IMO --- way too personal. Makes some of participants look insincere in their desire to DO anything for the REAL victims of the I/P conflict.

That would be the US taxpayer who pays for all these fun and games due to the self chosen running the 535 criminals on The Hill. You know. over there behind the statue of the goddess of death given to you idiots by [GASP !] the French :ack-1:

Anyone who believes Ashkenazi Jews aren't semitic is either ignorant or an idiot...
We have the entire genetic line outlined in The Prophets, The Writings, The Mishnah, The Tannaim, The Amaraim, The Rishonim, The Achronim and the Gaonim.
Try reading sometime.

Jill,I know we have a past but lets start again with no abuse,......firstly you have responded to my response to Pheo post.

My original post was accurate,I need you to understand how things originated up until the emergence of Zionism into the fray in the late 1890's onwards........As you are fully aware,Jews have been displaced,exciled and murdered throughout history,I have supported Jews and still do,...I take exception to Zionists and Settlers because of their behaviour over the years and their almost appaplexic sic opposition and treatment of the Semitic Palestinians(Your Cousins).I know you are a Zionist but some of their excesses may be palatable to you but not to most of us.

To explain Pheo's inaccurate post about Jews living under Ottoman rule in the 1880's defies belief and actual fact.....for you to digest ...www.adespicabletruce.org.uk/page62.html.

As you can see in the Ottoman Census of 1878, there were Only 15,000 odd thousand Jews living in Palestine,compared to 403,797 Muslims mostly Palestinians......20,000 Christian Palestinians and a remaining 33,000 Christian Coptics,Geek or Eastern Orthodox and Christians plus some Armenian Christians.

Yep another islamonazi propaganda outlet if you bother to research your source. Not facts at all but a fantasy world that never existed. Your link says that the Ottoman census results were never published, then shouts them out. Do you see the problem in that, if they were not published then were did they get the information from ? Did they think of a number and use that.

You are an inbred illiterate gig headed big mouthed armchair warrior that lives in a run down home in the Brick Lane area of London. You spout anti semitic racist lies and then claim that you are anti Zionist and not a NAZI.

Since when was Palestine a nationality then child, or will this stump you as well

Then produce the section that named the Palestinians

Your link is full of LIES and inaccuracies as it is islamonazi propaganda. The author had this work denied by his peers in academia and he was made a laughing stock.

Moderation Note:

FCT

That would be the US taxpayer who pays for all these fun and games due to the self chosen running the 535 criminals on The Hill. You know. over there behind the statue of the goddess of death given to you idiots by [GASP !] the French :ack-1:

Yeah -- kinda like that ^^^^^ .. Looks like a newbie checks into game for the Jew-hating side.

So Likkmee --- You support the Opening Post of this thread? Forcibly removing all citizens of Israel or forcing them to live under the PA rule? If there WAS a PA rule. Which there is not.. Something Indofred forgot about in his opening rant.. Seems like you folks who want a fair deal for the Palis would be working on THAT problem. Am I right???

Moderation Note:

FCT

You would like it if criticism of israeli was banned?

New nations get carved out of existing nations all the time. Pakistan was carved out of India. Bangladesh was carved out of Pakistan. Israel was carved out of Palestine. Now, we can carve a Palestine out of Israel. So, what is the big deal?

Palestine was not a nation, it was just a place on the map. And now the muslims are trying to take the land

Israel was not a nation, it was just a place in the heart of jews, now the izzies are trying to take the land

the nation was called 'Bney-Israel' (sons of Israel) thousands of years before the invention of the balestinians. And there were 2 Israelite kingdoms- Israel and Judea.

The Judeans survived all those huge empires that are gone long ago.
Ishmael occupation will be the last and the hardest.

Last edited:
Moderation Note:

FCT

Just wish that when topics like this one come up --- it would be discussed more seriously. With the implications of all or nothing or genocide considered to be hyperbole and NOT reality. Instead of ending up like some little proxy war between 12 posters. Almost tragically comical in a way. The Jews and Palis each have their die-hard soccer-smashers.

SOME folks in thread have to LIVE with the unrest, violence everyday. Others -- it's just an opportunity to be politically vocal and be a fanatic without a drive to fix anything..

it isn't about that. it's about the anti-semites using this as a forum to spread hate.

treating israel as a legitimate nation is the first step in discussion. if the anti-semites can't do that, they serve no purpose but to create and spread hatred. that's nothing new.... the protocols of the learned elders of zion have been doing their damage for a long time....

people like the jew-haters here just recycle that garbage

only the names have changed.

Israel was not a nation, it was just a place in the heart of jews, now the izzies are trying to take the land

the area was trans-jordan and was divided by the brits.

funny how you don't whine about the existence of iraq which was created also

every nation has been born from some type of unrest. the fact that only the jewish state (in the midst of a dozen muslim states) troubles you.

but it's not like you're an antisemite or anything....

perhaps this will help

read and learn...

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

Try reading sometime.

1924 or there abouts.....as for the rest of your shit above....well you abuse me but you are the liar

As for me,yep you know my Mom was widowed at 28 with 6 young kinder..........There is no shame in being poor,no one chooses to be poor often circumstances change.........but being poor can make you rich in so many ways but a Rich Jewish Boy couldn't understand that of course.

All my family have done very well,as you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back