Remember when Trump was attacking NATO? Thank your lucky stars he was fired.

Inform me then. What is not true in here:
Your narrative is biased. It is spun, it is full of lies and misinformation.

The Open Society Foundation, was, in fact, one of the very foundations that helped generate and AstroTurf mass protests and agitate against the government rejecting unfavorable terms from the EU trade deal. George Soros had, in fact, set up NGOs in Ukraine, while Ukraine was still politically in the clutches of the Soviet Union. All of the leg work had been done.

The area around Lviv, one of the largest cities in Ukraine, had not traditionally been part of Ukraine, that had long ago, been part of the Polish Empire, but it was put onto the Ukrainian state by Lenin. That part of Ukraine joined with Hitler during WWII and was responsible for fielding tens of thousands of men in fascist battalions that fought against Russia. To this day, that is where most of that Anti-Russian, Neo-Nazis that are incorporated throughout most of the Ukrainian military, since they were forced to break up that Azof battalion after the Minsk agreement. This is the area from which all the clandestine trouble came for the violence.

These political groups threaten any politician with death should they make compromises with Russia. They make up only about ten percent of Ukraine population, but are well funded by NATO, the CIA, MI6, and affiliated organizations, to push Russian & Ukrainian Society into instability.

This, along with the millions of dollars that is received through NGO's and CIA cut out organizations like USAID, that place Obama used to work for in his youth, create social chaos and color revolutions.

You can't seriously come on here a post as a source. . . the OPEN SOCIETY foundation, which is George Soros's main NGO himself, when all of us regular members are well educated, and have been doing this type of discourse for years. georgephillip's been a member since 2009, gipper since 2011, and I have been here since 2012. I see you are not exactly new either. . . but your post count is dwarfed....

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. . . then to bring that OPEN SOCIETY GARBAGE ON HERE!

The Buried Maidan Massacre and Its Misrepresentation by the West​

". . . Testimonies by five Georgian ex-military members in Italian, Israeli, Macedonian and Russian media and their published depositions to Berkut lawyers for the Maidan massacre trial have also been ignored. They stated that their groups received weapons, payments, and orders to massacre both police and protesters from specific Maidan and Georgian politicians.

They also said that they received instructions from a far-right linked ex-U.S. Army sniper and then saw Georgian, Baltic States, and Right Sector-linked snipers shooting from specific Maidan-controlled buildings.

Western media silence also greeted a recent statement by Anatolii Hrytsenko, one of the top Ukrainian presidential candidates, who was also a Maidan politician and minister of defense, that the investigation of the massacre has been stonewalled because of the involvement of someone from the current leadership of Ukraine in this mass killing.

In contrast, there were no such testimonies admitting involvement in the massacre or knowledge of such involvement by the Berkut policemen, ex-police and security services commanders; nor by ex-Yanukovych government officials. No specific evidence of orders by then-president Yanukovych or his ministers and commanders to massacre unarmed protesters has been revealed by the trials, investigations or news reporting. Nonetheless, the Western mainstream media report existence of such orders as a matter of a fact.

Not a single major Western media reported that a forensic ballistic examination, conducted by government institute experts on the prosecution request with use of an automatic computer-based IBIS-TAIS system, determined that bullets extracted from killed protesters did not match a police database of bullet samples from Kalashnikov assault rifles of members of the entire Kyiv Berkut regiment. The latter included the special Berkut company charged with the massacre of the protesters. The same concerns the forensic examination findings that many protesters were killed with hunting bullets and pellets.

There are no Western media reports, at least in English, concerning the investigation by the Prosecutor General Office of Ukraine. This investigation determined, based on protester’s testimonies and investigative experiments, that almost half of the protesters (77 out of 157) were wounded on Feb. 20 from other sectors than the Berkut police and that no one was charged with their shooting.

A female Maidan medic, whose wounding on the Maidan was highly publicized by Western and Ukrainian media and politicians and attributed to government snipers, is one of them. Since the official investigation determined that government snipers did not massacre the Maidan protesters, with a single implausible exception announced recently, this implies that these protesters were wounded from the Maidan-controlled buildings and areas.

There was Western media silence, including from the BBC, about revelations by the Prosecutor General Office that one of the leaders of far right party Svoboda, who was also a member of the Ukrainian parliament at the time of the massacre, occupied a Hotel Ukraina room from which a sniper in Maidan-style green helmet was filmed by the BBC shooting in the direction of the Maidan protesters and the BBC’s own journalists.

Similarly, there are no mainstream media reports of the visual examinations of bullet holes and their impact points by the government investigators that determined that one German ARD television room at the Hotel Ukraina was shot from the direction of the Main Post Office, which was at the time the headquarters of the Right Sector. The latter far-right group included radical nationalist and neo-Nazi organizations and football ultras. This bullet just narrowly missed a German ARD TV female producer. The government investigators also determined that another ARD room in the same hotel was shot at from the Music Conservatory building, which was then the headquarters of the Right-Sector-linked special armed Maidan Self-Defense company.

Likewise, nothing was reported about a forensic ballistic examination made public at the trial that revealed that an ABC News producer was shot in his Hotel Ukraina room by a Winchester caliber hunting soft-point bullet that did not match a caliber of Berkut Kalashnikovs.

Misrepresentation of the Maidan massacre and its investigation by Western media and governments is puzzling.

American independence leader John Adams once defended the British soldiers charged with the Boston massacre in 1770. He regarded this defense as important for the rule of law to prevail over politics. He famously stated at the Boston massacre trial that “facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” He not only won this politically charged case of a crucial massacre in U.S. politics and history but became U.S. president afterwards. The question is why this dictum is not heeded almost 250 years later in the case of the Maidan massacre in Ukraine."

consortiumnews.com
Winner of the 2015 I.F. Stone Medal from Harvard’s Nieman Foundation​

IFStoneMedalFrontBacksmaller3-260x260.jpg

The Open Society Foundation, was, in fact, one of the very foundations that helped generate and AstroTurf mass protests and agitate against the government rejecting unfavorable terms from the EU trade deal.

The open society foundation did not send an army across the border to subjugate people and make demands under the threat of genocide and reducing entire villages to rubble.

That genocide began on February 24, 2022. Whatever happened before that has absolutely nothing to do with it. It comes down to one man’s decision. I think you know who that is.

My wife is Russian I went with her and her father when they both voted for Putin in 2000. She is appalled at what he’s done in Russia’s name. She an American citizen and cannot understand why people who live in freedom like you make excuses for Putin and blame the WEST.

You people are sick. Sick on Putin’s disinformation virus that has infected so many anti-democracy and anti-government radicals left and right and indecisive middle.

So what? That fascist is not invading and committing genocide against a Democratic Republic with a population of 45 million. That fascist lives in the country that is being attacked by the most powerful fascist in the world right now. And we the American people under Joe Biden are helping to defend.
Joe Biden played an active role in overthrowing a duly elected president in Ukraine; he probably doesn't even know where the word "Russia" comes from; do you?

MintPress Study: NY Times, Washington Post Driving U.S. to War with Russia Over Ukraine

"However, many Russians would dispute these claims and begin the story in the ninth century with the Kievan Rus Federation, a nation whose capital was Kiev and from where the word 'Russia' comes from.

"
Fast forward a thousand years, and the broken promises made by the U.S. government to the U.S.S.R. also figure prominently.

"The first Bush administration, as well as the governments of West Germany and Great Britain, all assured Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO would never expand 'one inch' to the east of Germany.

"This, of course, proved a promise made to be broken, and the anti-Russian military alliance has advanced across Eastern Europe, now including three former Soviet Republics that border Russia."

You people are sick. Sick on Putin’s disinformation virus that has infected so many anti-democracy and anti-government radicals left and right and indecisive middle.

It's interesting. . . when I have outed your disinformation campaign? You accuse me of doing what you yourself have been doing. :heehee:

Naturally I do not condone what Putin or the Russians have been doing. . .

I even noted george's post and was going to comment on his hyperbole here;

Biden is more responsible for dead Nazis in Mariupol than Putin.

That this is patently untrue. Did you not see that I did not like that comment?

And that I approved of gipper's comments, his sarcasm here;

Yeah that makes war acceptable.

And stating the obvious here;
War is always unacceptable, but you’ll never get it.

Perhaps you should read some of the work done by Chris Hedges. Context on how we got here, is not approval of this war.

We won't get out of this, by not understanding how and what Russia wants. NATO and the Anglo-American alliance are using the Ukrainians as pawn, they do not care if they all die. . . the same cannot be said of the Russians. It is clear. You did not even watch that video I posted. The Russians, once they clear out the far right that are embedded in Ukraines military, are ready for peace. The west will not yield though, ever. They want regime change in Russia, or world destruction. You clearly have no idea what is going on at the WEF, or the larger agenda. Or maybe you do, and you are just a propagandist?

Chris Hedges: The Greatest Evil​

Guernica.jpeg

Display of details of Picasso’s “Guernica” outside Museum of Peace in Guernica, Basque Country, Spain, 2014.

" . . .The invasion of Ukraine would, I expect, never have happened if these promises had been kept. Russia has every right to feel threatened, betrayed, and angry. But to understand is not to condone. The invasion of Ukraine, under post-Nuremberg laws, is a criminal war of aggression.

[Ed.: Russia says it intervened in the eight-year civil war in Ukraine to stop the massacre of ethnic Russians in Donbass led in part by openly neo-Nazi units.]

I know the instrument of war. War is not politics by other means. It is demonic. I spent two decades as a war correspondent in Central America, the Middle East, Africa and the Balkans, where I covered the wars in Bosnia and Kosovo. I carry within me the ghosts of dozens of those swallowed up in the violence, including my close friend, Reuters correspondent Kurt Schork, who was killed in an ambush in Sierra Leone with another friend, Miguel Gil Moreno.

I know the chaos and disorientation of war, the constant uncertainty and confusion. In a firefight you are only aware of what is happening a few feet around you. You desperately, and not always successfully, struggle to figure out where the firing is coming from in the hopes you can avoid being hit.

I have felt the helplessness and the paralyzing fear, which, years later, descend on me like a freight train in the middle of the night, leaving me wrapped in coils of terror, my heart racing, my body dripping with sweat.

I have heard the wails of those convulsed by grief as they clutch the bodies of friends and family, including children. I hear them still. It does not matter the language. Spanish. Arabic. Hebrew. Dinka. Serbo-Croatian. Albanian. Ukrainian. Russian. Death cuts through the linguistic barriers.

I know what wounds look like. Legs blown off. Heads imploded into a bloody, pulpy mass. Gaping holes in stomachs. Pools of blood. Cries of the dying, sometimes for their mothers. And the smell. The smell of death. The supreme sacrifice made for flies and maggots.

I was beaten by Iraqi and Saudi secret police. I was taken prisoner by the Contras in Nicaragua, who radioed back to their base in Honduras to see if they should kill me, and again in Basra after the first Gulf War in Iraq, never knowing if I would be executed, under constant guard and often without food, drinking out of mud puddles.

The primary lesson in war is that we as distinct individuals do not matter. We become numbers. Fodder. Objects. Life, once precious and sacred, becomes meaningless, sacrificed to the insatiable appetite of Mars. No one in wartime is exempt.

“We were expendable,” Eugene Sledge wrote of his experiences as a marine in the South Pacific in World War II. “It was difficult to accept. We come from a nation and a culture that values life and the individual. To find oneself in a situation where your life seems of little value is the ultimate in loneliness. It is a humbling experience.”

The landscape of war is hallucinogenic. It defies comprehension. You have no concept of time in a firefight. A few minutes. A few hours. War, in an instant, obliterates homes and communities, all that was once familiar, and leaves behind smoldering ruins and a trauma that you carry for the rest of your life.

You cannot comprehend what you see. I have tasted enough of war, enough of my own fear, my body turned to jelly, to know that war is always evil, the purest expression of death, dressed up in patriotic cant about liberty and democracy and sold to the naïve as a ticket to glory, honor and courage. It is a toxic and seductive elixir. Those who survive, as Kurt Vonnegut wrote, struggle afterwards to reinvent themselves and their universe which, on some level, will never make sense again.

War destroys all systems that sustain and nurture life — familial, economic, cultural, political, environmental and social. Once war begins, no one, even those nominally in charge of waging war, can guess what will happen, how the war will develop, how it can drive armies and nations towards suicidal folly. There are no good wars. None. . .
."

These political groups threaten any politician with death should they make compromises with Russia. They make up only about ten percent of Ukraine population, but are well funded by NATO, the CIA, MI6, and affiliated organizations, to push Russian & Ukrainian Society into instability.
Ukraine was the location for one of the first CIA attempts at destabilizing Russia and the newly minted USSR in 1949:

Nationalism and fascism in Ukraine: A historical overview

"The CIA’s first large-scale projects to destabilise the Soviet Union included intervention in the Ukrainian civil war.

"The predecessor to the CIA, the OSS, together with the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), had already supplied the underground war being waged by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) and the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists-Bandera (OUN-B) with materiel and logistics before the end of the world war.

"As well as military training, this included the parachute drop of agents into Soviet and Polish territory. [7]

"The guerrilla war in Ukraine became the prototype for similar operations by the CIA throughout the world during the Cold War."

The open society foundation did not send an army across the border to subjugate people and make demands under the threat of genocide and reducing entire villages to rubble.

That genocide began on February 24, 2022. Whatever happened before that has absolutely nothing to do with it. It comes down to one man’s decision. I think you know who that is.

My wife is Russian I went with her and her father when they both voted for Putin in 2000. She is appalled at what he’s done in Russia’s name. She an American citizen and cannot understand why people who live in freedom like you make excuses for Putin and blame the WEST.

You‘ve learned nothing here. The facts have been clearly spelled out to you by several of us, but you adamantly refuse to accept them. Whats up with that?

Ukraine was the location for one of the first CIA attempts at destabilizing Russia and the newly minted USSR in 1949:

Nationalism and fascism in Ukraine: A historical overview

"The CIA’s first large-scale projects to destabilise the Soviet Union included intervention in the Ukrainian civil war.

"The predecessor to the CIA, the OSS, together with the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), had already supplied the underground war being waged by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) and the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists-Bandera (OUN-B) with materiel and logistics before the end of the world war.

"As well as military training, this included the parachute drop of agents into Soviet and Polish territory. [7]

"The guerrilla war in Ukraine became the prototype for similar operations by the CIA throughout the world during the Cold War."
Sounds like a typical operation Gladio Op. Bear in mind. a lot of that info comes from the intel services themselves. I am pretty sure, Oliver Stone is in their services.

This might interest you if you haven't seen it. . .

Ukraine on Fire: The Real Story - Full Documentary by Oliver Stone (Original English version)​

Perhaps you should read some of the work done by Chris Hedges. Context on how we got here, is not approval of this war.

There is no context of how we got here needed. The Russian federation is a super power. There was no threat to its existence from Ukraine or NATO or Victoria Nuland. There is a simple fact here. Whatever the reason that Putin sent his military into Ukraine on February 24 and to begin destroying human beings and property indiscriminately and then escalate violence to outright genocide makes him the number one Terrorist and genocidal maniac on earth right now. And the entire world and all humanity needed to our there attention in stopping his terrorism.

I’ve learned that you make excuses for fascist Putin genocide - I’m trying to find out why?
How many times do we have to tell you we can condemn Putin's war crimes yet, at the same time, fully comprehend why he did them?

MintPress Study: NY Times, Washington Post Driving U.S. to War with Russia Over Ukraine

"The U.S. has been extremely active in Ukraine’s domestic affairs, as Russian-American journalist Yasha Levine has highlighted, forcing the government to hike gas prices and raise taxes on alcohol and cigarettes.

"It has also bankrolled NGOs and local media outlets and threatened to jail Ukrainian oligarchs if further American demands were not met.

"Washington’s role in the 2013-2014 Maidan Revolution, however, is the clearest example of American interference.

"Trying to play the two blocs off against each other, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych negotiated with both the European Union and with Russia on trade deals at the same time.

"In the end, he chose the superior Russian offer.."

There is no context of how we got here needed. The Russian federation is a super power. There was no threat to its existence from Ukraine or NATO or Victoria Nuland. There is a simple fact here. Whatever the reason that Putin sent his military into Ukraine on February 24 and to begin destroying human beings and property indiscriminately and then escalate violence to outright genocide makes him the number one Terrorist and genocidal maniac on earth right now. And the entire world and all humanity needed to our there attention in stopping his terrorism.
Wow. Just wow! This is a total lack of reality.

You really need to get on a plane to Ukraine and get to the front lines.

You confuse facts with the ignorant narrative you’ve constructed.

Putin is evil. His military is committing genocide which began on February 24, 2022. Nothing anyone can say justifies what Putin is doing. That is my narrative. What is not true?

This is a total lack of reality.

If so - tell us what is realty since February 24 2022?

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow! This is a total lack of reality.

You really need to get on a plane to Ukraine and get to the front lines.
As soon as members of the forum start claiming that Putin is a "madman," and is purposely causing "genocide?"

I think we are done.

:rolleyes:

As soon as members of the forum start claiming that Putin is a "madman," and is purposely causing "genocide?"

I think we are done.

Putin is a madman committing genocide in Mariupol a city of half a million. What is it
If not genocide?

Why must the peaceful people of Mariupol surrender to a madman and the number one Terrorist in the world?

Ukraine and Russia fail to make progress in high-level talks to end war​

Russia indicated it will continue aggression until Ukraine meets its demands, and the least of these demands is 'surrender', Ukrainian foreign minister says.​

10 March, 2022 06:50 pm IST

Forum List

Back