Remember when the left said Trump was unfit and should take a cognitive test?

Again, most people kept their doctors and hospitals. Your individual experience notwithstanding.
I went to the Cleveland Clinic's website and they accept several insurance plans from the exchange.

Great. Then go to commie care and find me one. They only have one company, and that company is Molina. Molina sells plans for the Clinic, but a plan for each department. Who can afford to buy six or seven plans for one healthcare facility? I don't have a crystal ball either that tells me which department I'll need coverage for. Call Commie Care yourself if you don't believe me. Trust me, I did.

So name me the last President that had as many great accomplishments as Trump. Good luck on that one.
Obama, Clinton, Bush Sr, Bush Jr. Look, I get it. This man was your world...but...

Trump had NO accomplishments. I get why he was your savior..but in the end, he was just an incompetent, gaslighting douche who was in way over his head, and unfit to sit in the chair. His presidency should have come to an end on 3/13/2020 if the Republican party had any balls...but..what are we up to now? Almost a million dead?..In a first world country with the greatest healthcare system according to conservatives?? :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond hilarious to find Sean Hannity suddenly complaining about spending again. He was dead silent when Trump was spending trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars of other people's money.

In fact, Trump wanted a much bigger stimulus payment than the Democrats!

And your evidence of that is???? I didn't think so.
I'm sorry to burst your delusion, but...

As the president started boasting about his results, Wallace laughed. “I took the test too when I heard that you passed it,” the Fox News host told Trump. “It’s not – well it’s not the hardest test. They have a picture and it says ‘what’s that’ and it’s an elephant.’”

This, according to Trump, was “misrepresentation”. “Yes, the first few questions are easy,” he conceded. “But I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the last five questions. I’ll bet you couldn’t, they get very hard, the last five questions.” He added: “I guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.”

So what is the test and are the last five questions, as Trump claims, really so difficult?

[snip]

Trump is right about the start of the test being easy. But when it comes to the last five questions, his claim that they’re “very hard” is unsettling (although not surprising) in what it reveals about his relationship with reality.

[snip]

If you’re lucky enough to not have any cognitive impairment, this part is also easy. There are three drawings – a lion, rhino and camel.

[snip]

If you remember, Trump bet Wallace that he “couldn’t even answer the last five questions” of the test. But for a mentally healthy person, the last five questions should be as simple as the rest.

The fifth-to-last question on the test asks you to repeat a sentence out loud, before naming as many words as you can starting with F. In the following “abstraction” section, you have to spot the similarity between different objects such as trains and bicycles (modes of transport), or a watch and a ruler (measuring devices).

Next, you have to recall the random words that were included in the earlier memory section. This may be the part that’s easiest to trip over.

And finally, for the orientation part of the test, you have to … say what the date is.

For Trump to claim these are hard is worrying because for any cognitively healthy person, they shouldn’t be.

I remember, and he passed it. So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'​

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump...

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

View attachment 599660
All you on the right pushing for Biden to take a cognitive test… you sound just as retarded as the left sounded when they did it to Trump. Just sayin

Obama, Clinton, Bush Sr, Bush Jr. Look, I get it. This man was your world...but...

Trump had NO accomplishments. I get why he was your savior..but in the end, he was just an incompetent, gaslighting douche who was in way over his head, and unfit to sit in the chair. His presidency should have come to an end on 3/13/2020 if the Republican party had any balls...but..what are we up to now? Almost a million dead?..In a first world country with the greatest healthcare system according to conservatives?? :auiqs.jpg:

Most of those dead took place with your dementia patient in charge. Trump had zero to work with. DumBama emptied out the PPE shelves and never replaced them. Trump had to start from scratch, especially when it was evident that the only test kits we had didn't work. They were the only test kits approved by the FDA because they were produced by the CDC. You know how these bureaucracies like to wash each others back.

But he did it. In less than a year 2 vaccines that the leftist media laughed at when Trump made the claim it would happen. By the time Dementia took office he had 3 vaccines. He said during his campaign that Trump should step down as President when we hit 200,000 dead Americans. Now that we are approaching a million figure, Dementia said covid is not a federal government problem, it's a state problem.

Talking to a liberal is like talking to a wall because that's how brainwashing works on puppets. I listed several Trump accomplishments and your response is he had none. Then you spout off how people love commie care. Well no shit! That Kenyan lawn jockey caused many small businesses to drop their coverage like my employer did. That's like my Mayor coming out and saying anybody that doesn't paint their house blue will get double property tax. Then when the media comes out to cover the story, the Mayor says "look how much people love blue houses!"

Pathetic really.

Biden wants to impose a vaccine mandate and the herd goes nuts with fury.

Then large masses of the willfully unvaxxed die and the same tard herd blames Biden.

You just can't make that shit up, folks.

Today, if a Republican says everyone should get inoculated against a deadly virus, that is cause for suspicion by the tard herd.

They've even turned on Trump himself over the vaccine!

Biden wants to impose a vaccine mandate and the herd goes nuts with fury.

Then large masses of the willfully unvaxxed die and the same tard herd blames Biden.

You just can't make that shit up, folks.

There is more justification to blame Dementia than there was Trump, and that didn't stop the daily death count by their cohorts in the media from reporting it. Statistically minorities are the people who lag in getting the shots, and we all know how they vote.

Today, if a Republican says everyone should get inoculated against a deadly virus, that is cause for suspicion by the tard herd.

They've even turned on Trump himself over the vaccine!

Nobody turned on anybody. Unlike the commies who march in lockstep, we conservatives are free thinkers. We don't do what we are told to do, we do what we believe is right for each of us.

Nobody turned on anybody. Unlike the commies who march in lockstep, we conservatives are free thinkers. We don't do what we are told to do, we do what we believe is right for each of us.
Actually, Trumptards are the most submissive parroting cucks to ever walk the Earth.

research.png

Statistically minorities are the people who lag in getting the shots, and we all know how they vote.
There are dumbasses of all stripes refusing to inoculate themselves and they are dying in droves.

And this is Biden's fault...how?

Like I said: Biden wants to impose a vaccine mandate and the herd goes nuts with fury.

You just can't make that shit up.

There are dumbasses of all stripes refusing to inoculate themselves and they are dying in droves.

And this is Biden's fault...how?

Like I said: Biden wants to impose a vaccine mandate and the herd goes nuts with fury.

You just can't make that shit up.

And didn't the left do the same with Trump, probably including you?

Nobody on the right would even bring it up if not for that. The truth of the matter is that a US President cannot control a microorganism. A virus does what a virus is going to do. The problem is the left doesn't know when to keep their traps shut. They politicize everything right down to the types of medication that doctors in this country and others are using to combat this virus. So when we on the right throw their argument back in their faces, now all of a sudden it's not fair.

I remember, and he passed it. So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'​

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump...

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

View attachment 599660
Donald never had a test so you can jump off that lie ... plus NBC surveyed 1,000 registered voters to find that only 34% of them have a positive opinion of the former President, which is the lowest approval rating since April 2021. A minority are still undecided on Trump. you guys are going to suffer the bigest lost in the history of voting

Last edited:
So you admit Trump took the test leftists demanded he take and passed it!
Thanks. Go back to your Biden provided crack pipe now.

And yes, I know the Biden cabal denies they are providing crack pipes to the citizenry....

Just the way the way Quid Pro Quo Joe said he would stop the covid pandemic cold.

Joe's declarations and promises don't count for much, do they.
Ask the Americans stuck in Afghanistan.

Not even Joe himself believes what he said about "whipping" the covid virus....https://nypost.com/2021/12/27/biden-says-hed-be-quicker-if-he-expected-covid-spike/
Your man is just filled with bluff, bluster and bullshit. Yet you can't get enough of the Grifter
from Scranton.

By "seasoned" do you mean "senile" and "mentally not fully functional"?

did you even watch the video ?? and yet every time trump speaks he's lying his ass off ...it amazes me how you come across your post here never seen so much uniform bull shit about the covid virus ... as for crack pipes that all your republican leaders do, they smoke crack the rape under age girls ... now you are concerned about Biden ... that's funny ... what's even funnier is trump had no solution to the covid virus .... at lease Biden has tried to do something ...that's more the trump did ... trump plan was is the survival of the fittest ... it's up to the person to survive at least Biden is trying ... trumps plan is like the republican health care plan if they get sick hurry up and die ....... the whole article is how he's trying to solve the problem ... what are your republican party doing that would be absolutely nothing that's there plan

Last edited:
Donald never had a test so you can jump off that lie ... plus NBC surveyed 1,000 registered voters to find that only 34% of them have a positive opinion of the former President, which is the lowest approval rating since April 2021. A minority are still undecided on Trump. you gus are going to suffer the bigest lost in the history of voting

What kind of wacko Blue Anon conspiracy theory bullshit is that? Of course Trump took the cognitive test.

Then-White House doctor said Trump aced a cognitive test. Now he and 13 GOP lawmakers demand Biden take one, citing ‘mental impairment.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...af8b8a-fadb-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html

Donald never had a test so you can jump off that lie ... plus NBC surveyed 1,000 registered voters to find that only 34% of them have a positive opinion of the former President, which is the lowest approval rating since April 2021. A minority are still undecided on Trump. you guys are going to suffer the bigest lost in the history of voting
But, but, but, look over there! Somebody else maybe did something, just stop looking over here!

Forum List

Back