Remember when the left said Trump was unfit and should take a cognitive test?

Question #2: Please finish this sentence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

Biden's answer: "By the — you know — you know the thing, you dog-faced pony soldier."

"Ok, pass."

:laughing0301:
By Joe, I think he's got it!

Talk about hitting a nerve, dude take a chill pill, you are going to bust a vein.
Immense exaggeration is your thing, obviously.
And yes, he should have just shut and not and fed into the fire, his bragging just made it seem worse. He walking around going "person, woman, man, camera, TV" for a month just made him seem like he was not in control of his own mind.
It's not Trump's way to keep things inside. Especially when he is attacked falsely by the left.
The left kept up the 25th Amendment thing so is Trump supposed to ignore that, knowing that
the media would amplify whatever their pals say and make another impeachment farce
out of things?

And of course, your exaggeration makes everything seem bigger than it was.
The point is Joe Biden is in the White House, not Trump. He needs to see doctors
about his state of mind, not Trump.
It suits you to take the heat off of Quid Pro Joe by always doing Trump whataboutisms.

But it's Joe who has the nation going under. Man up. Put your Fool Aid down.

"Experience". Quid Pro has been in Washington for decades. What has he really accomplished that would meaningfully apply to the office of the presidency? What executive experience does he have, for example, being in charge of millions of workers, setting the course for the nation, delegating responsibilities and holding those delegated to responsible for their actions? Senators generally make lousy presidents because they are widely different jobs.

Let's face reality. Quid Pro should have been put out to pasture, not forced to take on the biggest job in the world.
Well, that's a topic for a larger conversation about our two party system, especially when put up against the last guy to sit in the big chair. I can say the same thing about "businessmen" (of which I don't really consider the last guy to be) making lousy Presidents...because he was.

Well, that's a topic for a larger conversation about our two party system, especially when put up against the last guy to sit in the big chair. I can say the same thing about "businessmen" (of which I don't really consider the last guy to be) making lousy Presidents...because he was.
CEO and President are both executive positions. They both set the direction for the company or country they lead, they both delegate responsibility for large tasks and projects to underlings who are then expected to perform them, they both negotiate with outside interests for the good of the company or country. Senators don't do those things.

CEO and President are both executive positions. They both set the direction for the company or country they lead, they both delegate responsibility for large tasks and projects to underlings who are then expected to perform them, they both negotiate with outside interests for the good of the company or country. Senators don't do those things.
Senators are politicians. For the most part, they come from backgrounds of dealing with how government operates. Executives do not. You cannot run government like you do a business. Doesn't work that way. That much was evident from the last guy's tenure.

Immense exaggeration is your thing, obviously.

It's not Trump's way to keep things inside. Especially when he is attacked falsely by the left.
The left kept up the 25th Amendment thing so is Trump supposed to ignore that, knowing that
the media would amplify whatever their pals say and make another impeachment farce
out of things?

And of course, your exaggeration makes everything seem bigger than it was.
The point is Joe Biden is in the White House, not Trump. He needs to see doctors
about his state of mind, not Trump.
It suits you to take the heat off of Quid Pro Joe by always doing Trump whataboutisms.

But it's Joe who has the nation going under. Man up. Put your Fool Aid down.
just consider how Trump was getting rid of documents...
3rndb1ycj7h81.jpg

Senators are politicians. For the most part, they come from backgrounds of dealing with how government operates. Executives do not. You cannot run government like you do a business. Doesn't work that way. That much was evident from the last guy's tenure.
The ideal presidential candidate therefore is a state governor. Definitely not an ancient Senator with no executive experience at all. Failing a governor, a business executive is a good substitute.

The ideal presidential candidate therefore is a state governor. Definitely not an ancient Senator with no executive experience at all. Failing a governor, a business executive is a good substitute.
Well, we can agree on taking the Governor. At least they have experience in running a government. So far, a businessman as President has been a failure. We'll see if a businessman turned gov can make the cut. I'm not betting he can.

The concern is whether or not Quid Pro can recognize one. TRUMP! is yesterday's news.
I did not bring up Trump. The tard who started this topic did. It's right there in the title. And so did the person who I quoted.

Biden has had a stutter since birth. He worked very hard to overcome it.

He also had a brain aneurysm in the 80s, so he has always had pauses in his thinking since then. And he has long been famous for his gaffes.

I can show you videos of signs of dementia in Trump, too.

It's called confirmation bias.

Remember when you all said Biden would be removed from office after six months and Harris would have to take over? That hoax failed to come to fruition and yet somehow you all keep breathing life into it.

You all keep falling for and parroting these hoaxes to each other over and over and over. You DESERVE to be lied to.

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg
[/

You mean the last guy that was the best President since Reagan?

Senators generally make lousy presidents because they are widely different jobs.

Congress has hundreds of back scratchers. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. If one becomes President, he still has a lot of favors he has to repay. That's why they make bad Presidents.

When Trump took over he didn't owe anybody anything, and that's one of the reasons he was hated by congress critters so much. Nobody had anything on him. So they invented phony Russian investigations and held two impeachments without one impeachable offense.

Forum List

Back