Remember when the left said Trump was unfit and should take a cognitive test?

I remember, and he passed it

According to Trump.

But hearing him brag about it for a good month or more was comedy gold.

So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

I wish Biden would, then I would win my bet with the wife that he will not be POTUS in 2023

According to Trump.

I wish Biden would, then I would win my bet with the wife that he will not be POTUS in 2023
Wow! I guess you've seen the latest Biden downgrading of his job approval. Good call, Nostradamus.

According to Trump.
Yes. According to Trump,
unless you have facts that show otherwise. Which you do not.
The juvenile nature of your grudging admission says very much about
your character and what you will say if no one steps in to correct your slandering
bullshit.

A) Of course your biased assessment is free of your unreasoning hatred. :rolleyes:
B) Trump is wrong to say anything when partisan douchebags lie unconscionably about his state of mind.
He should just shut up and let the people assume he is not in control of his own mind
and let leftists go on lying about the matter...which they have anyway as the truth
means nothing to neo-Marxist scum.
He has some nerve setting the record straight, right, lying shit bag!

Last edited:
Most people did keep their doctors. Most people did keep their hospitals. It did save a lot of people money. Then Republicans spent a decade trying to undermine it....all without ever coming up with a plan of their own. The ACA enjoys more popularity today than it did when it was implemented. Can't help it you had a cadillac plan and your employer decided to ditch it because he tossed a hissy fit.

When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objection. Yes, Commie Care, another trillion of debt.

I didn't get to keep my doctor or hospital. I dare you to go to the Commie Care site and find me an insurance company that covers the facility that's been taking care of me all of my life, the world famous Cleveland Clinic. Good luck with that one because I tried.

I remember, and he passed it. So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'​

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump...

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

View attachment 599660
Yeah, this is the guy who beat your guy like a rented mule!

Rump got beaten so badly that after a year the orange douche bag is still whinning! :auiqs.jpg:

A) Of course your biased assessment is free of your unreasoning hatred. :rolleyes:
B) Trump is wrong to say anything when partisan douchebags lie unconscionably about his state of mind.
He should just shut up and let the people assume he is not in control of his own mind
and let leftists go on lying about the matter...which they have anyway as the truth
means nothing to neo-Marxist scum.
He has some nerve setting the record straight, right, lying shit bag!

Talk about hitting a nerve, dude take a chill pill, you are going to bust a vein.

And yes, he should have just shut and not and fed into the fire, his bragging just made it seem worse. He walking around going "person, woman, man, camera, TV" for a month just made him seem like he was not in control of his own mind.

When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objection. Yes, Commie Care, another trillion of debt.

I didn't get to keep my doctor or hospital. I dare you to go to the Commie Care site and find me an insurance company that covers the facility that's been taking care of me all of my life, the world famous Cleveland Clinic. Good luck with that one because I tried.
Again, most people kept their doctors and hospitals. Your individual experience notwithstanding.
I went to the Cleveland Clinic's website and they accept several insurance plans from the exchange.

You've been braying about this since first debate between Biden and your savior. It was BS then, it's BS now.
Biden is President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it. :)

So the 25th amendment and the impeachment process have ceased to exist now that a doddering Democrat who ignores federal immigration law is now in office?

Again, most people kept their doctors and hospitals. Your individual experience notwithstanding.
I went to the Cleveland Clinic's website and they accept several insurance plans from the exchange.

I went from an affordable PPO to a high deductible plan where first the company matched the HSA contribution than did not.

I liked my plan, I didn't keep my plan.

According to Trump.

Well. that's the thing, isn't it? Which is more revealing about the health of one's mind: having to take a cognitive pass or bragging you passed it? Trump was under a delusion that the Montreal Cognitive Assessment was some kind of Mensa test.

I will tell you this, Biden is smart enough to 1) not reveal whether he took the test and 2) not brag about passing it if he did.

In both instances, Trump flunked the test spectacularly.

Last edited:
I remember, and he passed it. So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'​

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump...

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

View attachment 599660
Democrats/liberals called for this, not the left.

The left regards Biden as a demented rapist and career criminal.

Democrats/liberals called for this, not the left.

The left regards Biden as a demented rapist and career criminal.

The only problem is, even though the test is only 30 questions, they'll find a way for Biden to cheat, just like they did in the 2020 election.

The only problem is, like the 2020 election, they'll cheat on the results of his test. it's only 30 questions.
Well, they'll translate the test.

For instance...

Q: Who is president?

A: Uh... Jeff... uh... Joseph... um. (long pause) The thing... uh... (finger in mouth) Malarkey! Sonofabitch!! MALARKEY!!!

...will be translated to "Joseph Biden," and be marked correct.

Not to properly translate the test would be racist, and violate Biden's civil rights.

:)

I could care less that Trump "passed" his cognitive test. That didn't make him competent or fit to hold the office for which he had no experience for...and it showed.
I have no such worry with Biden as he is a seasoned politician. Seriously, the ENTIRE Republican party should be taking cognitive tests. In the last five years, most of them have run
so far off the rails, I'm not sure a lot of them are sane.
"Experience". Quid Pro has been in Washington for decades. What has he really accomplished that would meaningfully apply to the office of the presidency? What executive experience does he have, for example, being in charge of millions of workers, setting the course for the nation, delegating responsibilities and holding those delegated to responsible for their actions? Senators generally make lousy presidents because they are widely different jobs.

Let's face reality. Quid Pro should have been put out to pasture, not forced to take on the biggest job in the world.

Well, they'll translate the test.

For instance...

Q: Who is president?

A: Uh... Jeff... uh... Joseph... um. (long pause) The thing... uh... (finger in mouth) Malarkey! Sonofabitch!! MALARKEY!!!

...will be translated to "Joseph Biden," and be marked correct.

Not to properly translate the test would be racist, and violate Biden's civil rights.

:)

Question #2: Please finish this sentence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

Biden's answer: "By the — you know — you know the thing, you dog-faced pony soldier."

"Ok, pass."

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back