Remember when racism was REAL?

Remember when it wasn't a cheap gambit used by Democrats to gain cheap votes? They actually truly meant it...but NOW? It's an empty gambit. Democrats don't give a rats ass about anything. Please.They will say anything, do anything to get votes.

they dont need democrats; they do it all by themselves

Remember when it wasn't a cheap gambit used by Democrats to gain cheap votes? They actually truly meant it...but NOW? It's an empty gambit. Democrats don't give a rats ass about anything. Please.They will say anything, do anything to get votes.
I saw systemic racism in Montgomery Alabama as a child. It was ugly and wrong I knew it and I was only 6. Thankfully those days are gone, although there are still individuals of every creed and color who are racist.

I saw systemic racism in Montgomery Alabama as a child. It was ugly and wrong I knew it and I was only 6. Thankfully those days are gone, although there are still individuals of every creed and color who are racist.
Those days aren't gone. You saw overt racism. You practice covert racism now. There are no people of color in America. who built a system to deny opportunity based on race.

Those days aren't gone. You saw overt racism. You practice covert racism now. There are no people of color in America. who built a system to deny opportunity based on race.
You state @MarathonMike is a racist, can you point us to his action's that support your accusations? Also, what laws are there in place that are denying opportunities to people of color?

You state @MarathonMike is a racist, can you point us to his action's that support your accusations? Also, what laws are there in place that are denying opportunities to people of color?
Mike is a racist. Google Laissez Faire Racism and study what it is. Then look at the posts here and stop pretending that laws are stopping racist behavior.

1664008302187.png

Its not that covert.

They meant it because they were doing it.......the democrat party has been the party of racism since it was founded by two slave owners. The democrat party was the party of slave owners, they started the Civil War, it's members started the kkk, after the Republicans defeated the democrats, by shooting about 250,000 of them, and freed the black slaves, the democrats created Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, literacy tests, and lynching....and fought every Civil Rights act up to the last two.........when klan member lydon johnson realized if they didn't finally get on board the Civil Rights train, the democrats would never be able to win national elections again......he himself had voted against every Civil Rights act and the anti-lynching act when he was in Congress.....

The democrats have been and always will be the party of racists....the only difference between then and now is the democrats decided to include racists of all skin colors in order to take power.....but racism, hate, and misogyny will always be their tools and weapons...

Last edited:

they dont need democrats; they do it all by themselves

Democrats show up and stand around dressed as nazis.........and you try to use that to attack Republicans?

You really are stupid.

Remember when white Americans pretended that racism doesn't exist. Cancelled all affirmative action, and special programs, because they were unfair to white people. Put in sneaky programs like "redlining", instead. Sure you do.

It still is "real," but it gets redefined based on who the target is. We all know what real racism is, no amount of smoke and mirrors from leftists changes that.

I'll remember this comment the next time you morons go on and on about how Democrats, Liberals, black folks, gays, history books, are all racist against white folks....

So I am assuming "real racism" happened years and years ago.....like things were really bad back then.....
If this is the case...why is "back then" the time frame Conservatives always want to return back to??

Why is back then the time frame Conservatives always refer back to as the good old days, when America was really great..great for who?

I ask Conservatives all the time and they never have an answer.....what exactly about America's past are you trying to conserve and regress back to??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No ! No I don't.

Forum List

Back