Remember When Obama Refused To Release His Taxes?? Me Either..

Every last elected official at the federal level should have to have his or her taxes released. What is the reason for NOT releasing them?

Obamas paid $81,472 in taxes, returns show

Remember that time future Trumpers marched down to DC and demanded that Obama release his taxes so they could make sure he wasn't engaged in any corrupt financial schemes? Yea me either...Maybe that is because he voluntarily released his taxes 4 times while he was president -- even though he was under audit.

What is Trump's excuse? Is he afraid that people will use his tax returns against him? Is he afraid that his scheme of over inflating the price of his assets then drastically deflating them for tax evasion will be exposed? Much like the Mueller report, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

I don't recall much being said about Obama's taxes -- you would think there would be quite a few scandals revealed in his tax returns.....like:

"President Obama and his wife Michelle paid $81,472 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of $436,065, his tax return shows." <<-- what a lame, he doesn't have millions of dollars in blind trusts and business holdings??

"Most of Obama's income comes from his $400,000-a-year salary as president. But he also continues to receive outside income of $60,745 in royalties from his two adult books Dreams from My Father and Audacity of Hope. The royalties from a children's book, Of Thee I Sing, are donated to charity." <<-- what a lame, he only made a presidential salary? and his commie books only got him 60K in royalties?? loser..

"The Obama's gave $64,066 to charity last year. The largest contribution of $9,066 went to Fisher House, which helps military families and has been the biggest recipient of Obama's largesse during his presidency" <<-- what a lame, he only donated 64K to charity and he has the nerve to donate to military families when he is the one who helped ISIS fight our military??

So there you have it; there are far more bad things in Obama's tax returns than I am sure are in Trump's tax returns -- Trump should just release them so he can totally own the libs..

Aside from Deranged Trump haters, who gives a fuck?

Don't you have anything to offer which is not trite or banal? Have you ever had an original thought? Or, any thought?
What could be more trite or banal than your incessant whining about Trump's taxes? You can speculate endlessly about what's in them, but unless you can demonstrate some evidence of a crime, your bleating is totally pointless. Mature adults don't obsess about the personal financial affairs of other people, especially when the reason is pure hatred.

No one voted for Trump because they believed he paid more taxes than he was legally required to.

Last edited:
Amend the constitution or shut the fuck up.

STFU or admit you too wonder what Trump has to hide, and fear the worst. Are you scared your support for Trump's lack of transparency will lead to your being an agent for Putin? What are you hiding.
What is really sad is, you have no idea what absolutely ridiculous you sound.

Yeah, he believes his ideas are "original!"

Not really, they are not trite nor are they banal. The evidence being I get many many alerts, and you don't.

STFU or admit you too wonder what Trump has to hide, and fear the worst. Are you scared your support for Trump's lack of transparency will lead to your being an agent for Putin? What are you hiding.

I sound? "Absolutely ridiculous", I made an inference, which you did not deny; posting an ad hominem into my speculation is telling.

He does.
He has the self awareness of dead fly.
I even gried to do a bull ring debate with him and he copy pasted and was using it as his own.
I know he did because i saw it reading about the topic.
He is a joke.

Not really, they are not trite nor are they banal. The evidence being I get many many alerts, and you don't.
Look at how many ratings points I have, dumbass.

Like all leftwing ideas, yours are trite and banal, and they certainly aren't original.

I sound? "Absolutely ridiculous", I made an inference, which you did not deny; posting an ad hominem into my speculation is telling.
You need to keep your retarded ass in the conspiracy forum.
Then again, considering your stupidity and lies, i would say the rubber room. You probably arent fit for the conspiracy forum.

You need to keep your retarded ass in the conspiracy forum.
Then again, considering your stupidity and lies, i would say the rubber room. You probably arent fit for the conspiracy forum.

Thanks for proving my point, i.e. "posting an ad hominem into my speculation is telling".

Every last elected official at the federal level should have to have his or her taxes released. What is the reason for NOT releasing them?
Privacy. I don't want the general public to know what is on my income tax form. No way in hell would I run for office if I was forced to release it to the public.

Remember that time future Trumpers marched down to DC and demanded that Obama release his taxes so they could make sure he wasn't engaged in any corrupt financial schemes? Yea me either...Maybe that is because he voluntarily released his taxes 4 times while he was president -- even though he was under audit.

What is Trump's excuse? Is he afraid that people will use his tax returns against him? Is he afraid that his scheme of over inflating the price of his assets then drastically deflating them for tax evasion will be exposed? Much like the Mueller report, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

I don't recall much being said about Obama's taxes -- you would think there would be quite a few scandals revealed in his tax returns.....like:

"President Obama and his wife Michelle paid $81,472 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of $436,065, his tax return shows." <<-- what a lame, he doesn't have millions of dollars in blind trusts and business holdings??

"Most of Obama's income comes from his $400,000-a-year salary as president. But he also continues to receive outside income of $60,745 in royalties from his two adult books Dreams from My Father and Audacity of Hope. The royalties from a children's book, Of Thee I Sing, are donated to charity." <<-- what a lame, he only made a presidential salary? and his commie books only got him 60K in royalties?? loser..

"The Obama's gave $64,066 to charity last year. The largest contribution of $9,066 went to Fisher House, which helps military families and has been the biggest recipient of Obama's largesse during his presidency" <<-- what a lame, he only donated 64K to charity and he has the nerve to donate to military families when he is the one who helped ISIS fight our military??

So there you have it; there are far more bad things in Obama's tax returns than I am sure are in Trump's tax returns -- Trump should just release them so he can totally own the libs..

How about those college records? How come he won't release those?

He released his tax records because he wanted to. No one forced him or tried to get hold of them.

As for his college records?? Don't hold your breath.

Those will never be released because those records will tell you everything you want to know about Barry.

Where he came from. Who paid for his education and everything else. No way will anyone ever see that info.

He owns the Progressives nightmares already, so how much more does he need to own of them?

Trump refusal to release his tax returns is simple and many of you will never understand because Trump is playing all of you.

Trump knows it will distract the mass from what he is doing, so he keep his tax returns from your eyes while you ignore what he does behind your back.

The Charlatan has all of you played like the fools you are and what is so hilarious is you will deny it, and why?

Simple, you can not believe you can be fooled that easily but boy he has been playing you fools for decades and he is just making all of you look foolish and I mean both sides!

/-----/ Obozo is a professional career politician. They craft their returns to pass public scrutiny. Businessmen and private citizens craft their taxes to pay as little as possible while avoiding an audit. Even a low brow libtard like you should understand that concept.
56874550_10161634761980123_7144121434774700032_n.jpg

Fake news

He owns the Progressives nightmares already, so how much more does he need to own of them?

Trump refusal to release his tax returns is simple and many of you will never understand because Trump is playing all of you.

Trump knows it will distract the mass from what he is doing, so he keep his tax returns from your eyes while you ignore what he does behind your back.

The Charlatan has all of you played like the fools you are and what is so hilarious is you will deny it, and why?

Simple, you can not believe you can be fooled that easily but boy he has been playing you fools for decades and he is just making all of you look foolish and I mean both sides!

I agree Trump is a charlatan ("a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud"); he is also a demagogue, and only those who believe anything he tweets or says is fooled; the rest of us know and knew from the get go that trump is a fraud, and have learned he is the most inept, incompetent empty suit to have ever in our lifetime served as POTUS.

His attorney, under oath, state unequivocally told the court and the world this about trump: “He is a racist. He is a con man. He is a cheat. He was a presidential candidate who knew that Roger Stone was talking with Julian Assange about a WikiLeaks drop of Democratic National Committee emails.”

See:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...s-crook/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.16e89eaa7a01

He released his tax records because he wanted to. No one forced him or tried to get hold of them.

Those will never be released because those records will tell you everything you want to know about Barry.

Where he came from. Who paid for his education and everything else. No way will anyone ever see that info.

I'd like to see you college records.

I agree Trump is a charlatan ("a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud"); he is also a demagogue, and only those who believe anything he tweets or says is fooled; the rest of us know and knew from the get go that trump is a fraud, and have learned he is the most inept, incompetent empty suit to have ever in our lifetime served as POTUS.

His attorney, under oath, state unequivocally told the court and the world this about trump: “He is a racist. He is a con man. He is a cheat. He was a presidential candidate who knew that Roger Stone was talking with Julian Assange about a WikiLeaks drop of Democratic National Committee emails.”

See:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...s-crook/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.16e89eaa7a01

And yet Mueller found no collusion... Obstruction?

Maybe and would not surprise me but what sunk Hillary is Comey and her and not Wikileaks nor Russia fake news...

I'd like to see you college records.

Sure. As soon as I see yours.

Forum List

Back