Remember When Obama Refused To Release His Taxes?? Me Either..

Amend the constitution or shut the fuck up.

According to a law enacted in 1924 -- Congress is already authorized to be able to request anyone’s tax return information -- it also provides that the secretary of the Treasury “shall furnish” the information requested. It doesn’t contain any basis for the secretary to refuse...but yea, those laws only apply to Democrats or muslims -- not Real Americans...

You can thank your previous corrupt republican presidents for that law...

But you keep on trying to keep Trump's dick planted firmly down your throat tho....

Obamas paid $81,472 in taxes, returns show

Remember that time future Trumpers marched down to DC and demanded that Obama release his taxes so they could make sure he wasn't engaged in any corrupt financial schemes? Yea me either...Maybe that is because he voluntarily released his taxes 4 times while he was president -- even though he was under audit.

What is Trump's excuse? Is he afraid that people will use his tax returns against him? Is he afraid that his scheme of over inflating the price of his assets then drastically deflating them for tax evasion will be exposed? Much like the Mueller report, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

I don't recall much being said about Obama's taxes -- you would think there would be quite a few scandals revealed in his tax returns.....like:

"President Obama and his wife Michelle paid $81,472 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of $436,065, his tax return shows." <<-- what a lame, he doesn't have millions of dollars in blind trusts and business holdings??

"Most of Obama's income comes from his $400,000-a-year salary as president. But he also continues to receive outside income of $60,745 in royalties from his two adult books Dreams from My Father and Audacity of Hope. The royalties from a children's book, Of Thee I Sing, are donated to charity." <<-- what a lame, he only made a presidential salary? and his commie books only got him 60K in royalties?? loser..

"The Obama's gave $64,066 to charity last year. The largest contribution of $9,066 went to Fisher House, which helps military families and has been the biggest recipient of Obama's largesse during his presidency" <<-- what a lame, he only donated 64K to charity and he has the nerve to donate to military families when he is the one who helped ISIS fight our military??

So there you have it; there are far more bad things in Obama's tax returns than I am sure are in Trump's tax returns -- Trump should just release them so he can totally own the libs..

Just for the heck of it, what would you like to do with Trumps taxes if you did see them? Maybe point out that the IRS didn't do their job? Maybe whine some more?
I didn't request them...

I also didn't promise to release them before getting elected then immediately looked for every excuse for hiding them after getting elected...but I am sure you don't mind that as long as your cult leader does it...

My question is still.....what does he have to hide?

Shouldn't his taxes show how brilliant he is? Like his grades

Remember that time future Trumpers marched down to DC and demanded that Obama release his taxes so they could make sure he wasn't engaged in any corrupt financial schemes? Yea me either...Maybe that is because he voluntarily released his taxes 4 times while he was president -- even though he was under audit.

What is Trump's excuse? Is he afraid that people will use his tax returns against him? Is he afraid that his scheme of over inflating the price of his assets then drastically deflating them for tax evasion will be exposed? Much like the Mueller report, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

I don't recall much being said about Obama's taxes -- you would think there would be quite a few scandals revealed in his tax returns.....like:

"President Obama and his wife Michelle paid $81,472 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of $436,065, his tax return shows." <<-- what a lame, he doesn't have millions of dollars in blind trusts and business holdings??

"Most of Obama's income comes from his $400,000-a-year salary as president. But he also continues to receive outside income of $60,745 in royalties from his two adult books Dreams from My Father and Audacity of Hope. The royalties from a children's book, Of Thee I Sing, are donated to charity." <<-- what a lame, he only made a presidential salary? and his commie books only got him 60K in royalties?? loser..

"The Obama's gave $64,066 to charity last year. The largest contribution of $9,066 went to Fisher House, which helps military families and has been the biggest recipient of Obama's largesse during his presidency" <<-- what a lame, he only donated 64K to charity and he has the nerve to donate to military families when he is the one who helped ISIS fight our military??

So there you have it; there are far more bad things in Obama's tax returns than I am sure are in Trump's tax returns -- Trump should just release them so he can totally own the libs..

Remember When Trump Supporters Gave a Shit What You Think?? Me Either..

According to a law enacted in 1924 -- Congress is already authorized to be able to request anyone’s tax return information -- it also provides that the secretary of the Treasury “shall furnish” the information requested. It doesn’t contain any basis for the secretary to refuse...but yea, those laws only apply to Democrats or muslims -- not Real Americans...

But you keep on trying to keep Trump's dick planted firmly down your throat tho....
Whats wrong with sucking a little dick? You a homophobe?
Thats weird i always took you for a faggot.
You dipshits have been screaming for his tax returns since he won the primary. Now, you ridiculous bedwetters are just trying to find something to pin on him.
I would support it if it wasnt so disingenuous and you werent such a cry baby bitch.

You dipshits have been screaming for his tax returns since he won the primary. Now, you ridiculous bedwetters are just trying to find something to pin on him.
I would support it if it wasnt so disingenuous and you werent such a cry baby bitch.
And your no-gag reflex reaches new depths...

Let me know when you can address the fact that Trump is scared shitless of his taxes being seen....

until then, keep throat alive...

Just for the heck of it, what would you like to do with Trumps taxes if you did see them? Maybe point out that the IRS didn't do their job? Maybe whine some more?
I didn't request them...

I also didn't promise to release them before getting elected then immediately looked for every excuse for hiding them after getting elected...but I am sure you don't mind that as long as your cult leader does it...

So in your opinion the Democrats in Congress are not pushing to see the President's tax returns because they are germain to any legislative or oversight function they have but only to try to embarrass the President. Hopefully they'll make that clear to voters in 2020.

And your no-gag reflex reaches new depths...

Let me know when you can address the fact that Trump is scared shitless of his taxes being seen....

until then, keep throat alive...
Im not denying that.
Try again, faggot

I didn't request them...

WTF, so now you don't want to see them?

I didn't request them...

So in your opinion the Democrats in Congress are not pushing to see the President's tax returns because they are germain to any legislative or oversight function they have but only to try to embarrass the President. Hopefully they'll make that clear to voters in 2020.
Trump is currently under investigation for possible fraud that may include tax evasion...so yes, Congress has a reason to request his taxes as is codified in the 1924 Tax Act...

All you have to say is you are so tied to all things Trump that you do not care what he does, no matter what....its ok to admit that...

I didn't request them...

I didn't request them -- I am just a citizen, I don't have a legally mandated provision to request his taxes....Congress does....

So are you saying (on top of you bitch ass trumpers whining about Obama's birth certificates, college records, etc) -- are you saying you would have been perfectly ok with Obama bucking tradition and refusing to release his tax returns?

That's a rhetorical question, so your lie of an answer is not required....

I didn't request them...

That's what the Democrats said in his letter to the IRS, that they had no particular interest in the President's tax returns and he was only interested in seeing them as an example of how the IRS processed tax returns of a President. But then, no one has heard a single honest word from any Democrat in Congress in over two years.

Read: Key House Democratic chairman requests Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

I don't recall when republican congress people ever demanded to see Obama's tax returns. The guy never did anything except hand out $20 bills on election day.

How about those college records? How come he won't release those?

Did Obama threaten to sue anyone who released his grades like trump did? Anyway, who cares what Obama did since he's not president. Sounds too crybaby and whiny with right wingers always saying 'Obama did it too' , what about Soros, hilary did this, bill clinton did that. Question is why trump doesn't want people to see his grades, especially since he's claimed being super brilliant. A braggadocio like trump would engrave his school grades on his buildings and letterheads and probably on the fuselage of air force one had he gotten outstanding grades.

I didn't request them...

Trump is currently under investigation for possible fraud that may include tax evasion...so yes, Congress has a reason to request his taxes as is codified in the 1924 Tax Act...

All you have to say is you are so tied to all things Trump that you do not care what he does, no matter what....its ok to admit that...
Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or is it something you have to work at? Whatever legal difficulties the President may have, Congress can only legally demand documents relevant to its legislative or oversight functions, and that's why Neal lied when he told the IRS he wanted to see Trump's tax returns only to see how the IRS handles a President's tax returns.

You mean the Obama that colluded with Russia? I thought you libs hated Russian collusion

You mean the Obama that colluded with Russia? I thought you libs hated Russian collusion
Link?

Or is Barr sitting on that secret report too?

Oh, you are making this claim without even an investigation happening? Nevermind....cuck

I didn't request them...

Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or is it something you have to work at? Whatever legal difficulties the President may have, Congress can only legally demand documents relevant to its legislative or oversight functions, and that's why Neal lied when he told the IRS he wanted to see Trump's tax returns only to see how the IRS handles a President's tax returns.

A trump supporter should never use the word lie at no point in their life...ever.....

Forum List

Back