Meet the alligators in the swamp! The Hill To Die On: The US Congress!..."Pelosi's talented" - Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Speaker Pelosi's fundraising prowess make Dems tolerate her low popularity among regular americans as they keep her speaker.

Senile Pelosi is 79, is worth 33 million dollars, yet she spends 100 days a year on the road fundraising. take your shoes off, Nancy!

Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, Pelosi’s close friend, has bought the Dem leader thousands of dollars in gifts using her campaign cash, including BMW's and scarves!

Scarves, BMWs, Admirals Clubs: Congress' petty cash problem

i got much more! stay tuned, folks!

• Banned
We’re witnessing a complete corporate takeover of our government: -A coal lobbyist is responsible for protecting our environment -An oil lobbyist oversees our public lands -A pharma exec controls our health care system -A billionaire Amway heiress runs our education system

• Banned
The ONLY way you get rich as a politician is by being a crook. I also can’t stand career politicians. Something ain’t right with people that only want to get elected and tell other people what to do for a living. Go succeed in the private sector, step up to serve the public when necessary, then go back to living your life

• Banned
i was drunk on tequila when i wrote the headline...that's probably why this thread isnt getting any replies!

• Banned
there have been 2,000 men in the history of the Senate and only 60 women. if a nightclub had that ratio, it would be closed down!

• Banned
D5XoSmUWkAAwQlL.jpg

Forum List

Back