Remember the California drought?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Well...guess what? It ended. Like it always does...sometimes...d0y.
Raining cats and dogs. Like it always does...sometimes...d0y

Some fruitcakes in here need to suck less.... :2up:

https://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-sees-record-rain-014016001.html San Francisco has seen one of its wettest days on record, as a winter storm brought flooding and heavy snow to California. More than 5 inches of rain has fall...

Drought-Maps-1896-2012.png

AGW = $$$$$ in the pocket of the special interest global lefties.

Droughts are not declared to be over until water sources return to pre-drought levels.

I wish one storm would break the drought ... this just settles the dust ... total rain at Eureka CA is currently ... er ... for the year ... is ... umm ... appears to be zero for some strange reason ... normal is three feet so I guess the North Coast is still dry as a bone ...

Why do you think the drought is broken? ...

Yes, I cherry picked the location .. and yes, I know the year is only 15 hours old ...

What drought?

lol.......the drought you and Rocks were getting head explosions about every day about 6-8 months ago.

Hey Crick.......btw......on the stabs, looking pretty fucking st00pid these days, eh?!! Meanwhile, Im spiking footballs. Turns out, you and Rocks fucked up like all the DUMS.....sprinted out for your stabs only to find out they didn't do dick ( just like I told you in the spring of '21 :bye1: ). Then it got better......told you bozo's multiple stabs would cause all kinds of fuckedupedness.....d0y. You stuck with Fauci, who btw, is going to have nukes dropped on him by Musk later this week :cul2::cul2:LOL....just yesterday, the BBC did a report that "too much breathing" could lead to increased heart attacks. Even a report last week that athletes having cardiac events on the field due to the officials whistles.:abgg2q.jpg:. And how many stories lately about climate change causing heart attacks.?!!

Said a long time ago that you both are deep matrix bubble dwellers....routinely bamboozled by the fakery from the MSM, CDC, NIH and Uncle Anthony.

Thankfully.......100 million Americans weren't suckered.

Drrrrrr

There was never a California drought. Year after year the wettest city in the USA is always in California.

Everything we see in California is normal weather.

Man, the liquid drought is coming down hard here in SoCal.

The Poliburo is assuring us that this is making the drought worse and that they will have to raise rates for water again.

My pool is overflowing from all the drought falling into it.

Droughts are not declared to be over until water sources return to pre-drought levels.

If that's the rule, I guess that's fair enough.

However, the heavy rain that California is receiving in a sure cure to do just that in fairly quick order.

They should quit whining, they were the ones complaining about drought.

Rainfall and snowfall levels are irrelevant to California's water crisis. The state will ALWAYS be in a water shortage situation, even if all reservoirs are at 120%, because they don't have enough water storage infrastructure to support the current population.

This is what happens when leftists block every proposed water storage project for 40 years.

Forum List

Back