Remember That Time Biden Walked On Water, Parted the Rising Seas Caused By Global Warming?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1665635503069.png

That Was Awesome.

:auiqs.jpg:

Remember the time he plagiarized all of his speeches, lied about his schooling, lied about his grades, lied about his degrees, lied about....................

Remember the time when he cut off all help for Anita Hill and she had to defend herself?

Remember the time Biden had his first son killed and made it look like it wasn't murder, to further his own career?

Remember the time he gave a eulogy for one of the KKK's Grand Dragons?

Evil Biden.jpg

After the midterms--where I think even the Senate is in reach for Republicans--I bet the figurative long knives come out for Biden. Look at the destruction he's wrought in just two years. Two more, there won't be a Democrat party left. It will be ashes.

After the midterms--where I think even the Senate is in reach for Republicans--I bet the figurative long knives come out for Biden. Look at the destruction he's wrought in just two years. Two more, there won't be a Democrat party left. It will be ashes.
We said the same in 2010 about the meat puppet faggot messiah, then the republicrat nominee was the least popular whore possible next to McLame. So lets not let the GOP and democrook media team up and push a bunch of douchebags on the country. We need more Trumps, more Boberts and MTG's.

I'm even liking Tulsi, but I still wonder if she's just an opportunist sensing an opening.

Remember the time he plagiarized all of his speeches, lied about his schooling, lied about his grades, lied about his degrees, lied about....................

Remember the time when he cut off all help for Anita Hill and she had to defend herself?

Remember the time Biden had his first son killed and made it look like it wasn't murder, to further his own career?

Remember the time he gave a eulogy for one of the KKK's Grand Dragons?

View attachment 709295
WHAT?

Had his first son killed?

new one for me..

:oops:

We said the same in 2010 about the meat puppet faggot messiah, then the republicrat nominee was the least popular whore possible next to McLame. So lets not let the GOP and democrook media team up and push a bunch of douchebags on the country. We need more Trumps, more Boberts and MTG's.

I'm even liking
Tulsi, but I still wonder if she's just an opportunist sensing an opening.

probably the latter but I am cynical, have been for decades

I see you are smart enough to stick with Trump. Rs who act like he is toast make me ill. He did so much good 4 this country and I say he sacrificed a lot.. could have retired a long time ago but he saw work that needed to be done in govt and did it or tried to do.. obstructed every step of the way.. didn't cave in to those monsters in the capitol sewer

Forum List

Back