Let’s discuss the evidence of corruption by Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden

Still getting all of your exercise jumping to conclusions. You seem to glory in being WRONG all of the time. You keep on projecting the criminal and corrupt behaviour of the Republican Party onto Democrats.

The problem for YOU is that you're basing your beliefs on the behaviour of Donald Trump and the Republican Party, and the lies promoted by FOX News, and not on anything that Joe Biden or the Democrats have EVER done. In my lifetime, Democrats have NEVER pardoned all of the friends, relatives and business associates at the end of an Administration. Yet you claim it's "inevitable".

Republicans did it after Iran Contra in the 1980's and Trump did it for all of his campaign workers who didn't flip on him, most of whom then participated in the planning of January 6th.

You keep proving what a gullible fool you are by believing all of this shit.
You democrats are woefully unprepared for whats coming. You spend all your time denying the obvious. There will be a political price for that.

Lets start with 3 east ones,

1) Americore Health wrote a check to Jim Biden for $600k. 3 checks of $200k. $200k went to Joe. No loan paperwork.

2) 20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls.

3) Suspicious Acitivity reports from bank to DOJ on Biden’s: 170 SARS.

Rarely does anyone get more than 1 or 2. This is 170 SARS over 6 banks and dozens of accounts.

….

This is what we call

EVIDENCE. EVERYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS ”NO EVIDENCE” IS A FUCKING LIAR.

Ok, let’s discuss. Just these 3 seem like enough to investigate.
What was the crime exactly? It is not a crime to write your brother a check. It is not a crime to write your dad a check. It is not a crime for a private citizen to do business with Chinese nationals.

Granted, the 20 shell companies raises a few eyebrows, but what exactly is the crime here?

None of your links show any Joe Biden wrongdoing. Most of it is just innuendo.

If you want a crime, how did Jared Kushner get $2 billion from MBS? How did Ivanka get 13 patents in China so quickly?

Jared IS being investigated. Kuchner is less qualified to run a hedge fund for the Saudi's than Hunter was to be on the Board of Burisma.

Why do you continue to parrot the bullshit lies of FOX News and the Republican Party who are proven to lied to you over and over and over again??? Clinton Corruption, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, ,Stolen Election, Biden Corruption.

Every major story on FOX News for the past 30 years, has all been a pack of LIES!!!!
I tell ya what Ducky.Why don't you skip lunch today and
find a duck willing to even go near whatever park bench
you manage to squat at. Your are about as Clueless as
a mute Mule who tries to impersonate - Francis the Talking Mule -.
5 will getcha 10 you never even took an SAT Test.Or ACT test.
Like one them tests would have ya.

What was the crime exactly? It is not a crime to write your brother a check. It is not a crime to write your dad a check. It is not a crime for a private citizen to do business with Chinese nationals.

Granted, the 20 shell companies raises a few eyebrows, but what exactly is the crime here?

If you want a crime, how did Jared Kushner get $2 billion from MBS? How did Ivanka get 13 patents in China so quickly?
Try trading on one's Political Office.Becoming a Pol { politician }
in order to enhance one's wealth.Affirmatively considered
an act of Treason { Betrayal of ones allegiance to one's
own country }.For starters places like Iran.
Or our own Country with Open Borders and
no attempts to halt or even slow down.All while
making out like a Bandit.Unless you think Joe and Clan aren't
raking in Millions.The House Oversight Committee has already
confirmed that the Biden Clan has Profitted hugely.
I could said ... House Oversight and Accountabillity
Committee.But as more and more americans can smell the
coffee the { Accountability } part is a total sham.
Not because republicans aren't trying their level best
to dig up facts which the Biden Regime just uses it's
Deep State to Pooh-pooh.

If you think Jared did something illegal, then investigate him. I dont give a shit. Regardless, it has nothing to do with Bidens corruption either way. :dunno:

As for Joe pardoning himself and his family... that IS going to happen. Youre an idiot if you dont think that happens.
Well, leveraging your office for the connections aided by your President father-in-law which led to a $25,.000,000 management fee per year from the Saudis on an investment fund for which you have had no previous experience, directly against the advice of the Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund board, ostensibly for Trump administration's kid glove treatment of MBS's brutal butchering of Jamal Khashoggi, if that doesn't overload your corruption meter I don't know what will, and though it might not have anything to do with Biden's corruption, which does not exist, since you have yet to provide evidence that is conclusive, but it does say a lot about your hypocrisy for not being concerned about it and only being concerned about Joe, noting there is no evidence.

As for the allegation against Joe Biden, show me one piece of evidence that conclusively establishes the veracity of that allegation. Note: 'witnesses testimony' depends on the caliber of the witness, and the Comer clown car has had two Russians turn out to be fake and Smirnoff is a Russian agent, which means that Comer Pyle is a Putin patsy, and that just might include you, as well, for believing all that crap without verification,.

I'll be waiting.

As for Joe pardoning his family, that is not going to happen since there is no crime there, nor do you have evidence of any, and that you can't tell what is, and what isn't, conclusive evidence, reveals the depth of lack thereof, of your intellect challenged brain.

On the issue of taxes and the gun thing, I'm confident that Hunter will be acquitted, as the case in his favor is strong, and the case against him is weak. If he is convicted, Joe said he wouldn't pardon his son, so we shall see if he lives up to his promise. noting that Joe could have had the entire investigation shut down long ago when he took office, yet he didn't, which is not something Trump would have done, if the shoe were on his foot.

I tell ya what Ducky.Why don't you skip lunch today and
find a duck willing to even go near whatever park bench
you manage to squat at. Your are about as Clueless as
a mute Mule who tries to impersonate - Francis the Talking Mule -.
5 will getcha 10 you never even took an SAT Test.Or ACT test.
Like one them tests would have ya.

Jared IS being investigated.
I believe Comer shelved the investigation because 'it doesn't look good for his party' or some excuse similar to that.

Kuchner is less qualified to run a hedge fund for the Saudi's than Hunter was to be on the Board of Burisma.

Why do you continue to parrot the bullshit lies of FOX News and the Republican Party who are proven to lied to you over and over and over again??? Clinton Corruption, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, ,Stolen Election, Biden Corruption.

Every major story on FOX News for the past 30 years, has all been a pack of LIES!!!!
Agreed. The evidence is overwhelming.

Try trading on one's Political Office.Becoming a Pol { politician }
in order to enhance one's wealth.Affirmatively considered
an act of Treason { Betrayal of ones allegiance to one's
own country }.For starters places like Iran.
Or our own Country with Open Borders and
no attempts to halt or even slow down.All while
making out like a Bandit.Unless you think Joe and Clan aren't
raking in Millions.The House Oversight Committee has already
confirmed that the Biden Clan has Profitted hugely.
I could said ... House Oversight and Accountabillity
Committee.But as more and more americans can smell the
coffee the { Accountability } part is a total sham.
Not because republicans aren't trying their level best
to dig up facts which the Biden Regime just uses it's
Deep State to Pooh-pooh.
It's just bullshit innuendo!

Both of your points are wrong
No, they are correct, and you've not provided anything substantial to counter the claim, Shells are legit legal entities set up congress for a score of legal purposes, and their presence is not prima facia evidence of a crime. You have to prove it, and their presence does not prove it. Also, loans between family members often do nor include paperwork, just a handshake, I've loaned family members money many times over the course of my life, and not once were there any 'papers'

So, if you can provide a counter argument more compelling than that, consider your claim dismissed.

Well, leveraging your office for the connections aided by your President father-in-law which led to a $25,.000,000 management fee per year from the Saudis on an investment fund for which you have had no previous experience, directly against the advice of the Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund board, ostensibly for Trump administration's kid glove treatment of MBS's brutal butchering of Jamal Khashoggi, if that doesn't overload your corruption meter I don't know what will, and though it might not have anything to do with Biden's corruption, which does not exist, since you have yet to provide evidence that is conclusive, but it does say a lot about your hypocrisy for not being concerned about it and only being concerned about Joe, noting there is no evidence.

As for the allegation against Joe Biden, show me one piece of evidence that conclusively establishes the veracity of that allegation. Note: 'witnesses testimony' depends on the caliber of the witness, and the Comer clown car has had two Russians turn out to be fake and Smirnoff is a Russian agent, which means that Comer Pyle is a Putin patsy, and that just might include you, as well, for believing all that crap without verification,.

I'll be waiting.

As for Joe pardoning his family, that is not going to happen since there is no crime there, nor do you have evidence of any, and that you can't tell what is, and what isn't, conclusive evidence, reveals the depth of lack thereof, of your intellect challenged brain.

On the issue of taxes and the gun thing, I'm confident that Hunter will be acquitted, as the case in his favor is strong, and the case against him is weak. If he is convicted, Joe said he wouldn't pardon his son, so we shall see if he lives up to his promise. noting that Joe could have had the entire investigation shut down long ago when he took office, yet he didn't, which is not something Trump would have done, if the shoe were on his foot.
Why do you dragabuffons keep repeating the grand mal lie
that " there's No Evidence ".Where did you learn't dat
dopey excuse.Even Grammar School kiddies are laughin
off that dopiness.Grow the hell up already.

It's just bullshit innuendo!

No, it's been proven that it's a fait accompli. the AFFINITY PARTNERS SEC filing is public data (or whatever is the regulatory body), If a senior WH advisor, with the aid of his father's connections, leverages his office to score a $25 million management fee on a $2 billion investment fund score for which has no experience which is blood money considering it came from the Murderous Mohammed Bin Salman ostensibly for Trump's kid glove treatment of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, if that doesn't raise questions of corruption, you are daft.

Why do you dragabuffons keep repeating the grand mal lie
that " there's No Evidence ".Where did you learn't dat
dopey excuse.Even Grammar School kiddies are laughin
off that dopiness.Grow the hell up already.

Feel free to provide evidence. You haven't produced any, thus far.

I believe Comer shelved the investigation because 'it doesn't look good for his party' or some excuse similar to that.

Agreed. The evidence is overwhelming.

The Kuchner Investigation is happening in the Senate and is controlled by Democrats. The Senate carries on their investigations with a much greater emphasis on discretion and Democrats in general don't run out of every Hearing and misrepresent what they've just been told to the reporters in the scrums waiting outside the Hearing Rooms.

The Kuchner Investigation is happening in the Senate and is controlled by Democrats. The Senate carries on their investigations with a much greater emphasis on discretion and Democrats in general don't run out of every Hearing and misrepresent what they've just been told to the reporters in the scrums waiting outside the Hearing Rooms.
Democrats are generally a dishonest lying bunch. Look at the two impeachments of trump. Based on nothing.

I'll be waiting.
Thats what you guys have been doing. Had you been smart, you wouldnt have defended Joe, you would have instead gotten rid of him immediately. Now youre stuck with a corrupt politician who cant afford to lose the presidency, so he refuses to back out. When he loses the election and suddenly pardons himself, the democrat party is going to have some explaining to do. What the hell are you guys gonna say, "oops"?

When Joe pardons himself, youll get your answers.

Forum List

Back