Remember! Biden encouraged illegals and now orders Texas floating border barriers removed! WHAT?

I’m happy the barriers are gone. They were designed to injure people.

I for one am going to laugh my ass off when you're "injured" by one of those people those barriers were meant to protect you from.

Your karma is about to eat your dogma. :laughing0301:

Another blob supporter recommending mass murder. The cruelty is the point.

Another leftist twat calling our soldiers "mass murderers."

Why do you leftard traitors hate the American military so much?

Come on, one good brain aneurysm is all I ask for. We haven't had a President die in office for a long time, we're about due for one. I'll take my chances with the whore being in the White House, it's only one more year.
Why just one, how about both Trump, Tater, The Halfrican, and anyone over 70 in congress too.....Then maybe, just maybe, we can steer the ship away from the rocks.

Trump said he finished the wall. Don't tell me he lied!?!?

What do we need a floating barrier if Trump finished the wall?

"They said it couldn’t be done, and we got it done. One of the largest infrastructure projects in the history of our country." - Donald J. Trump
First idiot ^^^^shows up.

The floating barrier was obviously illegal because it did not block those trying to cross the river to the US, but only caused high injury risks. And that includes to animals as well as children.

The floating barrier was obviously illegal because it did not block those trying to cross the river to the US, but only caused high injury risks. And that includes to animals as well as children.
The real animals are the brown third worlders and their children. No sympathy should be given to them if they're injured by the floating barrier. Losing wildlife is acceptable. They're collateral damage in the quest of keeping these wetbacks out.

It was perfectly legal

The risk only came to people trying to cross illegally proving you wrong

So this idiot Biden who stopped the border walls construction tells the illegals...

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.

• FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
  • In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
  • Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
  • Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
  • Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
  • A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.

However, FAIR now estimates that there were at least 15.5 million illegal alien residents as of the beginning of 2022.

View attachment 825711

Another misquote on Biden, you live to lie even though it gains you nothing.

Another misquote on Biden, you live to lie even though it gains you nothing.
How did I misquote Biden's statement "

Candidate Biden Calls On Illegal Immigrants to Surge the Border
Where is the misquote? Any illegal immigrant who heard or read the above words would say.."Biden told us to" surge to the border"..
Seems pretty simple statement unless of course you are a simpleton as you apparently are and it is too complicated to understand...Biden tells illegals to surge to the border.. Which is what this IS!
Borderillegalcrossings092623.png

So this idiot Biden who stopped the border walls construction tells the illegals...

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.

• FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
  • In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
  • Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
  • Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
  • Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
  • A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.

However, FAIR now estimates that there were at least 15.5 million illegal alien residents as of the beginning of 2022.

View attachment 825711

Let’s put the blame where it belongs. The businesses that are sponsoring them and hiring them.

View attachment 825711

Surge the border, let them in the Capital on J6

How did I misquote Biden's statement "

Candidate Biden Calls On Illegal Immigrants to Surge the Border
Where is the misquote? Any illegal immigrant who heard or read the above words would say.."Biden told us to" surge to the border"..
Seems pretty simple statement unless of course you are a simpleton as you apparently are and it is too complicated to understand...Biden tells illegals to surge to the border.. Which is what this IS!
View attachment 834471
So, let’s see, under Biden, we are apprehending more illegals then Trump. So, under Trump more illegals got by ? What’s your point ?

Forum List

Back