Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

not a lie----the meccaist pigs praise even dirty filthy slut whores like wafa idris AL SHARMOOTAH They named THREE schools for that filthy murdering slut and send little girls to the schools and tell them "BE A STINKING WHORE LIKE WAFA"

I remember Israelis praising the terrorist Baruch Goldstein and praying on his grave. Hmmmm....they must be murdering "sluts" too right irosie? As you claim about Palestinains.

Wrong again lying meccaist ass licker-------Goldstein is NOT an israeli national hero----of course his friends mourned him-----he died saving his community from the filth of obscene mutilation murders that the sluts and pimps who lick the ass of the rapist of mecca so enjoy-------but BECAUSE he murdered he could not even be buried with honors in a regular Israeli cemetary------israelis are not like the sluts and pimps who ADULATE whores like wafa idris for murdering babies for the pleasure of the rapist pig of arabia

He personally had thousands of friends?

Goldstein is buried across from the Meir Kahane Memorial Park in Kiryat Arba, a Jewish settlement adjacent to Hebron. The park is named in memory of Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the Israeli far-right political party Kach, a group classified by the United States and Israeli governments as a terrorist organization. Goldstein was a long-time devotee of Kahane.[1]
The gravesite has become a pilgrimage site for Jewish extremists; a plaque near the grave reads "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah and the nation of Israel." At least 10,000 people have visited the grave since the massacre.[5] In 1996, members of the Labor Party called for the shrine-like landscaped prayer area near the grave to be removed, and Israeli security officials expressed concern that the grave would encourage extremists.[19] In 1999, following passage of a law designed to prohibit monuments to terrorists, and an associated Supreme Court ruling, the Israeli Army bulldozed the shrine and prayer area set up near Goldstein's grave.[20]

Not to mention, Israel killed 25 Palestinians after this incident. The IDF just helping the cause

Last edited:
He died protecting his country, and deserves respect for that, just like American soldiers deserve respect.

do you respect the fallen soldiers of the waffen ss?

generally, i respect soldiers, but if they lack the self respect to serve without even being treated equally with jewish soldiers, they do not deserve my respect.

From what I know of the Israeli Army, all soldiers are treated equally.

although an apology was issued, the bell was rung...

from an IDF booklet entitled "a guide to those being recruited to the security forces," which was distributed to recruits and their families in an effort to ease the travails of basic training.

"The IDF sees you as the next generation... that is committed to the security of the Jewish people in their land in peace and in security."

Israeli army apologizes for booklet offending Druze minority - People's Daily Online

this was less than a year ago.

10,000 people have visited an HISTORIC SITE in Israel over the past approximately 14 years and there is an idiot ass licking meccaist dog here who claims that all 10,000 must have been "FRIENDS" to a person buried there. The place is a public park --------how idiotic do these meccast ass lickers get?. I was never a "FRIEND" of General Grant (a known alcoholic from the civil war) ----but I did visit his tomb MANY TIMES

10,000 people have visited an HISTORIC SITE in Israel over the past approximately 14 years and there is an idiot ass licking meccaist dog here who claims that all 10,000 must have been "FRIENDS" to a person buried there. The place is a public park --------how idiotic do these meccast ass lickers get?. I was never a "FRIEND" of General Grant (a known alcoholic from the civil war) ----but I did visit his tomb MANY TIMES

"Of course his friends mourned him..."

Why do you lie? You claimed that

not a lie -----HIS FRIENDS MOURNED him------every person who visited the park in which his grave site is -------was not his "friend" Lots of people mourned him in the USA too------his former muslim patients mourned him------he was very much loved among his former muslim patients in the USA

not a lie -----HIS FRIENDS MOURNED him------every person who visited the park in which his grave site is -------was not his "friend" Lots of people mourned him in the USA too------his former muslim patients mourned him------he was very much loved among his former muslim patients in the USA

You're so wack out of your mind. What a bogus claim

He died protecting his country, and deserves respect for that, just like American soldiers deserve respect.

do you respect the fallen soldiers of the waffen ss?

generally, i respect soldiers, but if they lack the self respect to serve without even being treated equally with jewish soldiers, they do not deserve my respect.

From what I know of the Israeli Army, all soldiers are treated equally.

Jewish soldiers refuse to share Seder table with Druze comrades | +972 Magazine

Druze soldiers used to think their uniform will exempt them from the racism prevalent in Jewish Israeli society. They ought to seriously rethink this assumption.

just recently.

you wish----Dr. Baruch Goldstein---early in his career worked in Brooklyn, NY-----and has treated lots of muslim patients there------I never met Dr. Goldstein-----but I did meet people who knew him well-----including his former patients who were devastated by his death----including muslims--------lots of muslims in Brooklyn, NY----arab muslims mostly around the ---ATLANTIC AVENUE

you wish----Dr. Baruch Goldstein---early in his career worked in Brooklyn, NY-----and has treated lots of muslim patients there------I never met Dr. Goldstein-----but I did meet people who knew him well-----including his former patients who were devastated by his death----including muslims--------lots of muslims in Brooklyn, NY----arab muslims mostly around the ---ATLANTIC AVENUE

the knesset had to pass a special law because so many were makin g pilgrimages to his grave. he is still regarded as a hero by many isralis and american jews, as is meir kahane.

lolol...i seem to have aroused lippy's passions. i do have a way with women, ive been told.

some people put me on ignore becaause i tie their little tail in knots.

as for jewish and israeli respect for majdi halabi, it seems it was a little late coming...

i guess all their energy was too focused on the release of the jewish soldier, gilad shalit.

They can care about him and mourn for him all they want. But to say he has to be respected and is, for being an Israeli soldier is crazy. It's almost like he's a higher being than other people.

any irish man who joined the british army is considered a shoneen and unworthy of any respect, even less so than the british squadys.

Last edited:

That's different than backing up his murders. Back it up with sources. No report on on his Muslim patients. No reason I should believe that

Paul Tibbets piloted the ENOLA GAY -----carrying the atomic bomb that he dropped over HIROSHIMA in 1945. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE have visited the preserved ENOLA GAY and the place which is a tribute to Paul Tibbets ------according to deach that makes anyone who drops an atomic bomb on a city a GREAT HERO

That's different than backing up his murders. Back it up with sources. No report on on his Muslim patients. No reason I should believe that

at no point did I suggest that Goldsteins muslim patients back his killings in Hebron----I said they mourned his death. LOTS of people mourned his death-----he was a very well liked person------I never met him. This information is not published----believe that which you wish

Paul Tibbets piloted the ENOLA GAY -----carrying the atomic bomb that he dropped over HIROSHIMA in 1945. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE have visited the preserved ENOLA GAY and the place which is a tribute to Paul Tibbets ------according to deach that makes anyone who drops an atomic bomb on a city a GREAT HERO

what the hell are you talking about?

It was a race to see who could develop the most powerful weapon and we won, as a result we had to use this device to prove the futility of conventional warfare that has plaqued humans since the dawn of civilization.

It was a race to see who could develop the most powerful weapon and we won, as a result we had to use this device to prove the futility of conventional warfare that has plaqued humans since the dawn of civilization.

Yes and to some extent PAUL TIBBETS is seen as a bit of a tragic figure-----he DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO neither hero nor villian------A MAN CALLED TO SERVICE---AND HE ANSWERED THE CALL

at no point did I suggest that Goldsteins muslim patients back his killings in Hebron----I said they mourned his death. LOTS of people mourned his death-----he was a very well liked person------I never met him. This information is not published----believe that which you wish

No. Maybe people believed he made such a terrible decision. But the Israeli settlers and fundamentalists praised what he did.

No one respects him besides Israelis and Jews. The world could care less about a occupier. He deserved it.
Then every Muslim terrorist and those who abet him deserve the same fate. Isn't that right, BecauseIKnow? Do you think that the world actually cares when Muslim terrorists are taken out? They think the terrorists deserved it.
By the way, there are some Muslims in the IDF, and I guess if they were killed, those who think like BecauseIKnow would be cheering their deaths.

Yet again putting words in my mouth.
Not really since giving the tenor of your other posts, it is easy to figure you out. I guess we can all see that BecauseIKnow doesn't respect the Druze men who serve in the Israeli military so no doubt he has no respect for all those non Jews serving in the IDF and doesn't care what happens to them. Perhaps he should do a little research about Muslims in the IDF.

Forum List

Back