11 Year Old Girl Raped By Illegal Alien

I don't give a shit about how much it happens though. The fact that it happens at all is a huge problem to me. One of my neighbors said that when it comes to dealing with people like this hanging them isn't enough. They need to be hung by their toes and set on fire.
And we in the United States have enough problems with our own rapists, murders and child molesters, we dont need millions of more of them coming in and adding to our problems, but until an event like what happened to Laken Riley or this 11 year old girl, happens to the Marxist Mods, then they will continue to shove their heads way up Uranus, and not speak out against the brutality that comes across our southern border.

Then link to all the threads you started about those being hurt/raped or killed by citizens.

Well it's not mine but here's a link to an example of somebody else's thread. You can also do a YouTube search as I'm not going to do all your work for you.

Yeah, border patrol in every border state pick up and process illegal immigrants. They get court dates if they claim asylum and they get deported if they have criminal records. Nowhere that I've seen do border patrol agents just let people go without record of who they and without setting a trial date to arrange for documentation or deportation.

That's different as that's not a process to make illegal immigrants legal it's just to document the legal ones without going through the process.

That's different as that's not a process to make illegal immigrants legal it's just to document the legal ones without going through the process.
either way they are both processes that screen people. Threats are deported. Asylum seekers helped. Others processed depending on their circumstances. Im just not understanding what you all mean by open border. Either way you cut it a screening process is in place.

either way they are both processes that screen people. Threats are deported. Asylum seekers helped. Others processed depending on their circumstances. Im just not understanding what you all mean by open border. Either way you cut it a screening process is in place.

You're lucky I like you otherwise I would go into a Sesame Street routine right now and I'm REALLY fighting the urge. 🤣

You're lucky I like you otherwise I would go into a Sesame Street routine right now and I'm REALLY fighting the urge. 🤣
Haha, its cool... We can brawl! gets the blood pumping... Thats good for you. Brothers and sisters fight all the time :)

Haha, its cool... We can brawl! gets the blood pumping... Thats good for you. Brothers and sisters fight all the time :)

True but I just don't want to talk to you like you're an idiot. I just don't know how else to explain open means open and closed means closed without bringing Grover out here. 😆

True but I just don't want to talk to you like you're an idiot. I just don't know how else to explain open means open and closed means closed without bringing Grover out here. 😆
Understood but you said yourself you don't want the border closed. You want tourism and the ability for people to fly and drive in to visit our country and spend money. So that in itself would mean the border is open, right?

Well it's not mine but here's a link to an example of somebody else's thread. You can also do a YouTube search as I'm not going to do all your work for you.

That is very nice, so why do you people not start threads like these about those hurt/raped/killed by citizens?

Understood but you said yourself you don't want the border closed. You want tourism and the ability for people to fly and drive in to visit our country and spend money. So that in itself would mean the border is open, right?

Good point but I think that a closed border just means more controlled. Again, I'm watching what I say around you and that last comment was modified. Otherwise I would have been tearing you apart back there lol but I'm glad that I didn't. 😊

Good point but I think that a closed border just means more controlled. Again, I'm watching what I say around you and that last comment was modified. Otherwise I would have been tearing you apart back there lol but I'm glad that I didn't. 😊
Its all good. I see so many people fighting over political stuff when most of the time they are talking about different things. Thats why I think the term Open border is being used and over politicized. It confused the issue because I think most people want the border open for legal entry and more secure for illegal.

Why? I used to talk to Joe Biden voters in a very childish manner, figuring if i lowered myself to their level of intelligence, they might understand better? Didnt work, so i put them on ignore, because it is better to just walk away from someone who is very stupid, than try to argue with said stupid person.

1715901503478.png

Attachments

• Bidenet.png
    Bidenet.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Why? I used to talk to Joe Biden voters in a very childish manner, figuring if i lowered myself to their level of intelligence, they might understand better? Didnt work, so i put them on ignore, because it is better to just walk away from someone who is very stupid, than try to argue with said stupid person.

View attachment 947752

Because believe it or not people can like each other even if they disagree politically. It's a rarity for me but it still happens sometimes.

Forum List

Back