Religious Leaders Are Finally Recognizing Trump As A False Idol

I believe most Democrats are simply dismayed with trump. Some of my closest friends are Republicans and some of them are starting to pity trump. For me he's becoming a non-issue. The problem that is more concerning to me is how many Republicans have become radicalized and are no longer willing to work with Democrats for the common good.
If republicans meet democrats halfway on policy that is bad, how is that good?

It means 12 Republicans have consciences. And art and do not blindly vote on the party line just because it's the party line right or wrong.
Or, it means they are afraid of democrats so they voted on a non-issue

Or, they are RINOs

Or they are getting a political favor in return.

I doubt they acted in accordance with your feelings

No, it means there might be 12 Repubs that know it is not the Govt's place to legislate morality.
The party is just getting worse. They have to somehow fix this, soon.

If republicans meet democrats halfway on policy that is bad, how is that good?
That would make us the lesser of two evils, something half of our side believes in. If we oppose everything the Democrats stand for (I do), then we are rigid right wing extremists. If we compromise with these America hating commies we are "the same."

They will criticize us no matter what we do until we become mirror images of them

American Christianity is one of the many things that awful person has profoundly damaged.

They sold their souls for him. And then later for others, like Herschel Walker.

Their reputation was bad enough, before. Now it's far worse. Everything he touches...

1668861108286.png

Good God almighty, when lefties start quoting Scripture to try to make a political point you know they are desperate and just as stupid as they always were.

Serial adultery. Pathological lying. False witness against his enemies. Theft from investors, banks. Theft from the elderly at his fake university.

The list is quite long, my willfully blind rube.
There is no theft in his university, and it's not fake. You are DUPED. I suppose all the rest of your non-specified attacks are DUPINGS as well.

Theft from investors, banks ? Yeah ? How many days has Trump spent in jail ? Rhetorical question. NONE. Ho hum.

Last edited:
tag, search label, >> Mark of the Beast.

Interestingly enough, this video keeps on getting removed from YouTube. I am always suspect of information that the establishment is trying to suppress. It makes me wonder why.

OTH, there also seems to be a dedicated group of folks, that keeps on remixing it, and posting a mirror of it back up again.

1669028780377.png
<<< That link from '18 is dead, put back up as recently as April of this year, someone remixed it, and re-posted it.

(I recommend watching with 'Closed Caption on,') Most of it is about religious prophecy. (only sixteen views, obviously Google re-engineered the algorithm.)

Trump Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created Illuminati​

1669028949474.png

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

Some of them are finally starting to wake up.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

Trump and Robison spoke frequently. Sometimes two or three times a day.

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

With no long-standing organizational tradition and lacking a long-standing hierarchy of religious authority within such Do-It-Yourself cult-branches...

It's no wonder that such Phony-Baloney Religious Snake-Oil Salesmen both make-up and reject religious-political affiliation as a matter of convenience...

It is no longer 'convenient' for many to maintain their foolish attachment to an Orange Albatross who has become more of a liability than an asset...

Mind you... in their case... such decisions have nothing whatsoever to do with God... more like a wrongful attempt to intertwine Church and State...

Fortunately, there are far fewer Do-It-Yourself Thumpers than there are Romans, Lutherans, Anglicans, Orthodox, Methodists, etc., - loyal to God first.

And - within the domain of those loyal to God before politics - none of those establishments ever served-up an unqualified endorsement of Rump.

The Godly know the un-Godly for what they are and tend to shun them.

Many of the established religious hierarchies of the world held Rump at arm's length and interacted with him uncomfortably and as little as possible.

And now we - finally - by all reports - are seeing some of the Do-It-Yourself'ers joining the mainstream in pushing Rump away.

Good... perhaps that'll get some of the Red-Capped trailer trash to actually think for once about the evil nature of their False Golden Orange Idol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back