Religious Leaders Are Finally Recognizing Trump As A False Idol

You want documentation here about Trump's 30,000 lies? You have Twitter, miles of television film and Truth Social.
And all those are full of nonsense, easily debunked, or it is over some stupid shit like “he lied about the size of his inauguration crowd”. Give me a fucking break.

Show me where he ever lied about his foreign policy or domestic policy. Something that actually affects people.

And all those are full of nonsense, easily debunked, or it is over some stupid shit like “he lied about the size of his inauguration crowd”. Give me a fucking break.

Show me where he ever lied about his foreign policy or domestic policy. Something that actually affects people.

He's been a liar and a cheat for 50 years. That's too much history for a post on USMB.

And there we have it, you can’t provide one solid example of a lie.

That is the difference between lefties and us. We can provide specifics on when Biden lies.
We've done this over and over. You never learn. One more time ! https://www.washingtonpost.com>trump's false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years. He is a dangerous pathological liar. The whole reason they started keeping track of his lies is because he was so prolific with them. He weaponizes lies to attack his opponents. That is one of the foundations of fascism.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

Some of them are finally starting to wake up.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

Trump and Robison spoke frequently. Sometimes two or three times a day.

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

You lie

Trump never claimed to be a spiritual leader

Are you kidding?
We've done this over and over. You never learn. One more time ! https://www.washingtonpost.com>trump's false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years. He is a dangerous pathological liar. The whole reason they started keeping track of his lies is because he was so prolific with them. He weaponizes lies to attack his opponents. That is one of the foundations of fascism.
It doesn't matter. You know they'll just deny/dismiss any examples you provide, no matter how many, no matter how obvious.

I went two or three years before I was willing to use the term "cult", but it's clear that it's appropriate.

Cool, so pick one and let’s go.

PS, your link is broken.

He told them what they wanted to hear. He conned them. They got another hollow victory at a great cost in their credibility.
You mean trump told everyone he is a Christian, but the all-knowing graven image libs worship said it aint so?

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

I didn’t vote for Trump because I thought he was a religious person. We had one of those during my lifetime and Jimmy Carter while an admirable man was a rotten President.

I also believe Trump was a hell of a lot better President than anybody I currently see as a potential Democratic Party Candidate. Trump was far better than Joe biden Is today.

Trump’s main weakness is his New Yorker style obnoxiousness. His attack personality might work for a VP but people like a President who looks and acts like what they are used to.

To me DeSantis is Trump without all the rough edges. He is my Governor in Florida and the best one I have seen in the half century I have lived here. DeSantis has the cojones to stand up and fight for the people rather than be controlled by the military-industrial complex and Big Pharma.

Another plus is DeSantis is not a Swamp insider. Biden is and that may be why he is so corrupt and wealthy.

If both Trump and DeSantis run in the Primaries my vote will go to DeSantis.

Klaus Schwab Saves!
Do you wear a bracelet that says WWSD?
That's "What Would Satan Do"?

Remember kids if you don't worship a tree, a rock or mother earth, you need to be destroyed.

Klaus Schwab Saves!
Do you wear a bracelet that says WWSD?
That's "What Would Satan Do"?

Remember kids if you don't worship a tree, a rock or mother earth, you need to be destroyed.
I find it interesting that people keep inviting evil into their lives. No need for the devil anymore, far too many people doing his bidding.

And there we have it, you can’t provide one solid example of a lie.

That is the difference between lefties and us. We can provide specifics on when Biden lies.

Have you been asleep for the past 7 years? Have you forgotten Trump's birther lies?

"Stop the Steal by sending me money"!

Have you been asleep for the past 7 years? Have you forgotten Trump's birther lies?
This guy you're trying to reason with is either a complete moron or one of trump's cult followers who cannot be reached any more. It's a futile attempt. He is blind to the truth.

Everything.
Which means you cannot show one thing about Trump that you think is false. You got challenged. You said "Everything", but you presented NOTHING.
1f610.png

howlers.jpg

Forum List

Back