Trump back on Twitter would help Democrats

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
imagine if instead of talking about Joe Biden, every time, something happens in the economic of foreign policy realm, we are talking about Donald Trump’s craziness and his latest lies?

The unbelievable Republican underperformance in the midterms was fueled by Trump supporter crazy election deniers, who were extremely unsuccessful.

The republican party has been trying to normalize itself since, distancing itself from Trump.

Imagine Trump with an even bigger platform to antagonize Ron Desantis.

Let’s all chant in unison: Bring Donald Trump back to Twitter!

Crooked Donald, will not go back to twitter is my bet! Above all else, he cares about his own businesses more.

With Twitter falling apart, this is a huge opportunity for his Truth Social site to capture customers and advertisers.

I can't see Trump running back to twitter to make Twitter richer, while letting his own site fail.

The republican party has been trying to normalize itself since, distancing itself from Trump.
It has?

There’s no evidence of that.

The friction between Trump and some in the GOP has to do with Trump being a loser; Republicans support the Trump message, it’s just the messenger they have a problem with.

If the GOP is going to ‘normalize’ itself, it needs to reject both Trump and his failed wrongheaded agenda – which it’s clearly unwilling to do.

As for Trump being back on Twitter, there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference; Trump has ample opportunities to exhibit his ignorance, stupidity, and lies.

imagine if instead of talking about Joe Biden, every time, something happens in the economic of foreign policy realm, we are talking about Donald Trump’s craziness and his latest lies?

The unbelievable Republican underperformance in the midterms was fueled by Trump supporter crazy election deniers, who were extremely unsuccessful.

1668848441787.png

Thing is, Trump sees all exposure as positive, and his supporters do too.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Just ask the Salad In Chief. The fact that we found out that he fucked his daughter doesn't seem to have hurt him any.

Don't say idiotic things. So every time everyone opens their mouth, they become more popular? Do both opponents in every debate see their popularity soar? Next time you type "There's no such thing as bad publicity," i'm gonna cocksmack you.

Crooked Donald, will not go back to twitter is my bet! Above all else, he cares about his own businesses more.

With Twitter falling apart, this is a huge opportunity for his Truth Social site to capture customers and advertisers.

I can't see Trump running back to twitter to make Twitter richer, while letting his own site fail.
He is currently suing to get reinstated ....soooo I'm not sure how that works with your post.,

JO

Don't say idiotic things. So every time everyone opens their mouth, they become more popular? Do both opponents in every debate see their popularity soar? Next time you type "There's no such thing as bad publicity," i'm gonna cocksmack you.

Threatening violence?

Noted.

Forum List

Back