Religious Leaders Are Finally Recognizing Trump As A False Idol

So how did this “sabotage” his presidency?
Did you ever really listen to trump ? Most children are more intelligent and literate than he is. Plus even the mostischevious child isn't anywhere near as devious. Wherever he goes chaos and misfortune follows. Living a complete lie hurts everyone, especially himself

Yet you can’t cite any of these “lies”.
One more time, during his presidency he told more than 30,000 fact checked lies. You can look them up anywhere on the internet. The biggest liar to ever occupy the White House. Most politicians tell some lies but they understand that you must keep a sane limit on them or you'll loose all credibility. Trump lost all credibility.

One more time, during his presidency he told more than 30,000 fact checked lies. You can look them up anywhere on the internet. The biggest liar to ever occupy the White House. Most politicians tell some lies but they understand that you must keep a sane limit on them or you'll loose all credibility. Trump lost all credibility.
Okay, what is his biggest lie? Should be easy for you to provide since you say it is so easy to look up.

Sure, that’s what lefties here have been saying for years.

Yet every time I ask them to provide specifics, they come up with nothing, or they repeat some lie about Trump that is easily debunked.
You are hopelessly insane.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

Some of them are finally starting to wake up.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

Trump and Robison spoke frequently. Sometimes two or three times a day.

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

I don’t think the article said anything about trump being a “false idol”, just that mr Robinson said trump acted childish.

Did you ever really listen to trump ? Most children are more intelligent and literate than he is. Plus even the mostischevious child isn't anywhere near as devious. Wherever he goes chaos and misfortune follows. Living a complete lie hurts everyone, especially himself
Have you ever listened to Biden?

Obama himself said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” We will be damn lucky if Joe doesn’t find a way to get us into WWIII with nukes going off everywhere.

You think Trump lies. What about Joe?

Sure, that’s what lefties here have been saying for years.

Yet every time I ask them to provide specifics, they come up with nothing, or they repeat some lie about Trump that is easily debunked.

You want documentation here about Trump's 30,000 lies? You have Twitter, miles of television film and Truth Social.

Forum List

Back