Since the election how many gallons of fuel has biden released from the SOR to lower the price to struggling Americans

Big fat 0 so far.
Assuming you mean the Presidential election--because it would be stupid to expect something in the last week or so right? The answer is a bit more than 0--ROTFLMAO!

Gasoline prices have been Falling since Nov 8, 2022 Midterm Elections! Oil companies were raising prices heading into elections to punish voters.
RBOB.png

Gas Prices.png

Assuming you mean the Presidential election--because it would be stupid to expect something in the last week or so right? The answer is a bit more than 0--ROTFLMAO!

nov 24, 2021
Oct 2021
march 3 2022
march 3 2021

Oct 2021

march 3 2021
Uh no..march 31'st 2022 on the 2nd link..and it appears you 'forgot' to link this one--Oct. of 2022

Nov. 18th 2022--that is..yesterday

Last edited:
Link? LOL!
Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Today U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.)sent a letter to the Department of Energy (DOE) Inspector General Teri Donaldson demanding she investigate President Joe Biden’s recent ongoing release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to foreign competitors, including China.
New reporting has revealed that, as a result of Biden’s unprecedented release of oil from America’s emergency reserves, more than 5 million barrels of oil have already been shipped overseas to American competitors, draining the SPR to its lowest level since 1985.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Today U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.)sent a letter to the Department of Energy (DOE) Inspector General Teri Donaldson demanding she investigate President Joe Biden’s recent ongoing release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to foreign competitors, including China.
New reporting has revealed that, as a result of Biden’s unprecedented release of oil from America’s emergency reserves, more than 5 million barrels of oil have already been shipped overseas to American competitors, draining the SPR to its lowest level since 1985.

Looks like some scandalous profit-taking by Big Oil..how is that Biden's fault again? If the US released the oil..and Phillips shipped to China....they should be sanctioned. I fail to see how Biden is culpable in this..if indeed it actually happened.

Big fat 0 so far.

Biden's auctioning off of a portion of the Strategic Oil Reserves has not accounted for one cent's worth of change in the price of gasoline. If anything, it's incentivized the oil industry to produce more oil, in order to replenish the reserves. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a deal to do that in the works. The drop in the price of gasoline is either due to the fact that people are still not driving as much, or the oil speculation market doesn't see any catastrophes in the near future, like they did the war in Ukraine. They got a little skittish about that.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Game set match.

When is Biden going to put the oil he stole back in the reserve?

Biden's auctioning off of a portion of the Strategic Oil Reserves has not accounted for one cent's worth of change in the price of gasoline. If anything, it's incentivized the oil industry to produce more oil, in order to replenish the reserves. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a deal to do that in the works. The drop in the price of gasoline is either due to the fact that people are still not driving as much, or the oil speculation market doesn't see any catastrophes in the near future, like they did the war in Ukraine. They got a little skittish about that.
Look at this contradiction.

Looks like some scandalous profit-taking by Big Oil..how is that Biden's fault again? If the US released the oil..and Phillips shipped to China....they should be sanctioned. I fail to see how Biden is culpable in this..if indeed it actually happened.

The president (whoever it is) has to sign off on any goods or services regulated by the government to be shipped anywhere outside of USA borders.
So yeah, him and his puppeteers are responsible.

Why don't you learn how government WORKS before you open your face hole???

Forum List

Back