Religion and Politics

Eh. More spam from the religiously damaged.
Hollie
Lunatic3.jpg

Warnock, 51, is running for a U.S. Senate seat in Georgia against incumbent Kelly Loeffler. Warnock is an ordained minister and since 2005 preaches at the Ebeneezer Baptist church in Atlanta. This church presently is a NATIONAL SITE, sits in a NATIONAL PARK, and is maintained by the NATIONAL PARK SERVICE. And the right REV. Warnock, gets to preach whatever he sees fit from that NATIONALLY funded religious sanctuary.

So, why exactly, is prayer, Bible reading, and creationism not allowed in Public schools? Double standard?

I'm sorry, but I really am not following the parallel you're trying to draw.
It was the Democratic Party that instigated the removal of GOD from the National Public Education Forum when Kennedy was President. It is a Democrat who is minister at that National Public "Shrine". Does that make it any easier to follow?

Thank God they did.
The Democratic Party should stay out of the education business and return it to the community level where the citizens could decide if the Bible is a worthy textbook or not. We don't need governmental interference nor their opinions.

Would you discriminate against Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Mormons and atheists at the local level?
I would not discriminate against Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Mormons and atheists at the local level; however, I would not keep my Christian values to myself either.

Warnock, 51, is running for a U.S. Senate seat in Georgia against incumbent Kelly Loeffler. Warnock is an ordained minister and since 2005 preaches at the Ebeneezer Baptist church in Atlanta. This church presently is a NATIONAL SITE, sits in a NATIONAL PARK, and is maintained by the NATIONAL PARK SERVICE. And the right REV. Warnock, gets to preach whatever he sees fit from that NATIONALLY funded religious sanctuary.

So, why exactly, is prayer, Bible reading, and creationism not allowed in Public schools? Double standard?

It was the Democratic Party that instigated the removal of GOD from the National Public Education Forum when Kennedy was President. It is a Democrat who is minister at that National Public "Shrine". Does that make it any easier to follow?

Thank God they did.
The Democratic Party should stay out of the education business and return it to the community level where the citizens could decide if the Bible is a worthy textbook or not. We don't need governmental interference nor their opinions.
That is you, and keep religion out of politics.
Don't tell me what is religious and I wont tell you what is political.

Go to parochial school. Don't bring religion into politics.
Parochial is for Catholics. If religion cannot be candidly discussed in public school, than neither should politics.

People who side with faith over evidence in their moral philosophy are unfortunately more likely to believe political myths over facts as well. And to a proportionate degree, at that.

The recent capitol treason plot being an excellent example.
It all depends on what you call evidence... I'm a Christian and wasn't phased at all regarding what happened in Washington DC. GOD is in control and not Trump nor Biden. I must admit though that damaging property, and trying to impeach Trump in the closing days of his term both cost taxpayer dollars ----- though I don't know which will cost more.

Thank God they did.

Would you discriminate against Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Mormons and atheists at the local level?
I would not discriminate against Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Mormons and atheists at the local level; however, I would not keep my Christian values to myself either.

You mean live your Christian values or preach them?

Thank God they did.
That is you, and keep religion out of politics.
Don't tell me what is religious and I wont tell you what is political.

Go to parochial school. Don't bring religion into politics.
Parochial is for Catholics. If religion cannot be candidly discussed in public school, than neither should politics.

Religion should not be discussed in public schools. Politics ok.

we don't want public schools to become re-education camps.

Forum List

Back