Relax Liberals: They're self eliminating

Good news Liberals. Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery. While COVID 19 cases and deaths continue to decline in traditionally blue states, they're surging in red states.

Liberals, don't waste your time and energy arguing with these people - they're self eliminating. Just sit back and let it happen. :laughing0301:

I agree 100%

Trumpers are dumb as dirt. Let them die.

This is evolution in its purest form.

Every republican that dies means one less mindless sheep rioting at the Capitol

17 dead this week in Springfield, Mo and they are asking for ventilators since they are all being used..SW Mowssuri having one of the lowest vaccination rates..

you believe everything you read?? LOLOL I'm gonna need a little more information on that one before i buy that hook line and sinker.

Can you answer the questions you quoted?
I only had one question in there and since i'm not with you guys in the mornin' i'm gonna guess you're drinking a gallon of it.

Good news Liberals. Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery. While COVID 19 cases and deaths continue to decline in traditionally blue states, they're surging in red states.

Liberals, don't waste your time and energy arguing with these people - they're self eliminating. Just sit back and let it happen. :laughing0301:

So the most recent leftist theory is a virus with a 99% survival rate is going to eliminate the opposition?

Not a big fan of math I see.

17 dead this week in Springfield, Mo and they are asking for ventilators since they are all being used..SW Mowssuri having one of the lowest vaccination rates..

you believe everything you read?? LOLOL I'm gonna need a little more information on that one before i buy that hook line and sinker.
Good call. It does not seem to be true. Screenshot taken from the MO dashboard just now. Data for the whole state...

1625789902797.png

Source:

I'm not inclined anything at first glance out of mainstream EneMedia. Not even at second glance either.

Oh wow - when I saw the thread title, I thought the OP was talking about the black thugs, gang-bangers, pimps, criminals, and low life's in cities like Chicago and New York who are slaughtering each other by the dozens every weekend...

Oops...

Oh wow - when I saw the thread title, I thought the OP was talking about the black thugs, gang-bangers, pimps, criminals, and low life's in cities like Chicago and New York who are slaughtering each other by the dozens every weekend...

Oops...
None of which of course is related to a political ideology, but you do you.

Oops...
Actually it is all definitely part of an Ideology....or perhaps more of a culture thing. Charles Barkley gave a great explanation why blacks will never be as accomplished as Whites, and it has nothing to do with racism or anything white people do.

But I digress....this thread is about ideologues/ liberals believing every American should take the troubled vaccines and if they CHOOSE not to they should be bullied,, intimidated, or forced into doing so.

No thanks.

There are liberals? I see Leftists mostly who run the Democratic Party. Liberals actually support free speech not cancel culture.

Oops...
Actually it is all definitely part of an Ideology....or perhaps more of a culture thing. Charles Barkley gave a great explanation why blacks will never be as accomplished as Whites, and it has nothing to do with racism or anything white people do.

But I digress....this thread is about ideologues/ liberals believing every American should take the troubled vaccines and if they CHOOSE not to they should be bullied,, intimidated, or forced into doing so.

No thanks.
OK, I guess now you're pivoting into a new direction. Do the bunch of you have unmedicated ADHD?

Oops...

No thanks.
OK, I guess now you're pivoting into a new direction. Do the bunch of you have unmedicated ADHD?
What's the matter, your low IQ can't keep up? Should I type slower for you?

Thousands vaccinated are now in hospitals. OP had better put his pom poms down.

Well, they might be hospital, but otherwise without the vaccine they'd be in morgue

Just another goal post shift. At first they promised the injection would keep you from getting the virus, fail, then they promised it would keep you from getting real sick, fail, then they promised it would keep you out of the hospital, fail..........and on and on.

WTF...I thought dark Democrats were dying at a much higher rate than any other group?

Well, they might be hospital, but otherwise without the vaccine they'd be in morgue

Just another goal post shift. At first they promised the injection would keep you from getting the virus, fail, then they promised it would keep you from getting real sick, fail, then they promised it would keep you out of the hospital, fail..........and on and on.

Who promised the injection would keep you from getting the virus?

I've seen loads about the efficacy of the different vaccines, and none of them are at 100%. The highest maybe 92%.

They have said that with the vaccine you're less likely to have serious problems, less likely to have any problems at all, less likely to get the vaccine.

The problem, as always, is the people who read things and decide they know what they've read without actually understanding it at all.

He can't help but to be a kunt, and balls shrinkage too. Those shots are feminizing progressive men faster than ever. It's part of their ultimate plan to remove gender once and for all.

Forum List

Back