Relax Liberals: They're self eliminating

Thousands vaccinated are now in hospitals. OP had better put his pom poms down.
Though it was not my major I did attain a degree in statistics at one point. I can tell you that the numbers being put forward by the OFFICIAL agencies are way off the standard for outcomes oriented data sets in general. Now mind you that doesn't mean that they are not true only that it is highly....and I say HIGHLY unlikely that they are true. There are no other outcomes oriented data sets of any kind regarding health or contagion that I have been able to locate that set all the results up into the final quartile and to add insult to injury the very end of the final quartile ( IE: 99% ). The dirty little secret here about the claim that 99% of the deaths are in those unvaccinated is not endorsed by the CDC officially because as they said "There are some problems with the Data ".....yeah um no shit. The problem with the DATA is that it is so totally unrealistic that it must have been put together by someone who either does not know how to collect empirical data correctly or has an agenda.

Last edited:

Well, they might be hospital, but otherwise without the vaccine they'd be in morgue

Just another goal post shift. At first they promised the injection would keep you from getting the virus, fail, then they promised it would keep you from getting real sick, fail, then they promised it would keep you out of the hospital, fail..........and on and on.

Who promised the injection would keep you from getting the virus?

I've seen loads about the efficacy of the different vaccines, and none of them are at 100%. The highest maybe 92%.

They have said that with the vaccine you're less likely to have serious problems, less likely to have any problems at all, less likely to get the vaccine.

The problem, as always, is the people who read things and decide they know what they've read without actually understanding it at all.
That's just it....it does not prevent anyone from getting the virus the only claim ( and its a weak one ) is that it will stifle the severe effects if you do get it. There is no way to no whether the case numbers would be higher or the effects more severe because a person cannot UNTAKE the vaccine once they have received it. Similarly there is no way to know if those who died ( at least that is the claim) from COVID 19 and were unvaccinated may have died anyway even if they were vaccinated. This is probably why the CDC has not OFFICIALLY endorsed the 99 percent number that has been bantered about of late. Statistics, if taken properly always mean something but very often we don't know exactly what they do mean until a good amount of time has passed. Besides being unvaccinated the 99% ( or at least that is what we are being told...I still have major doubts about that number ) may simply be a collection of people who are particularly susceptible to infection meaning that even the vaccine may have killed them....like I said....proper data collection....it doesn't come without a good amount of effort and supervision.

JO

Last edited:
BTW everyone, if the fact the OP was written by a PROG isn't enough evidence of miss-deeds:

BLUE "California is second with 8,214 new cases this past week, about 700 more than the previous week."

The COVID-19 positivity rate in BLUE Nevada has more than doubled over the last month to 7.9%, and the average number of new daily cases statewide has climbed to its highest level since February, health officials say.

Last edited:

Well, they might be hospital, but otherwise without the vaccine they'd be in morgue

Just another goal post shift. At first they promised the injection would keep you from getting the virus, fail, then they promised it would keep you from getting real sick, fail, then they promised it would keep you out of the hospital, fail..........and on and on.

I've seen loads about the efficacy of the different vaccines, and none of them are at 100%. The highest maybe 92%.

They have said that with the vaccine you're less likely to have serious problems, less likely to have any problems at all, less likely to get the vaccine.

The problem, as always, is the people who read things and decide they know what they've read without actually understanding it at all.
That's just it....it does not prevent anyone from getting the virus the only claim ( and its a weak one ) is that it will stifle the severe effects if you do get it. There is no way to no whether the case numbers would be higher or the effects more severe because a person cannot UNTAKE the vaccine once they have received it. Similarly there is no way to know if those who died ( at least that is the claim) from COVID 19 and were unvaccinated may have died anyway even if they were vaccinated. This is probably why the CDC has not OFFICIALLY endorsed the 99 percent number that has been bantered about of late.

JO

Well, it also doesn't say it won't prevent anyone from getting the virus. In theory a vaccine which is 92% effective will mean 92 out of 100 people will not get the virus (though someone tried explaining that this isn't how it works, but anyway). A vaccine might not work against another variant of the virus, same as the flu.

The reality is this. 61,000 people died of the flu one flu season under Trump, a post 1990 high (I believe) and this amount is considered acceptable. Getting the coronavirus down to a level where the death rate is acceptable is clearly the key.

That's just it....it does not prevent anyone from getting the virus the only claim ( and its a weak one ) is that it will stifle the severe effects if you do get it. There is no way to no whether the case numbers would be higher or the effects more severe because a person cannot UNTAKE the vaccine once they have received it. Similarly there is no way to know if those who died ( at least that is the claim) from COVID 19 and were unvaccinated may have died anyway even if they were vaccinated. This is probably why the CDC has not OFFICIALLY endorsed the 99 percent number that has been bantered about of late.

JO

Well, it also doesn't say it won't prevent anyone from getting the virus. In theory a vaccine which is 92% effective will mean 92 out of 100 people will not get the virus (though someone tried explaining that this isn't how it works, but anyway). A vaccine might not work against another variant of the virus, same as the flu.

The reality is this. 61,000 people died of the flu one flu season under Trump, a post 1990 high (I believe) and this amount is considered acceptable. Getting the coronavirus down to a level where the death rate is acceptable is clearly the key.
So far it is following the same curves as the contagion oriented death/survival rate of those maladies that were totally untreated. People tend to underestimate the ability of the human machine to manufacture its own vaccine. But then again there's no money in that.

Just sayin

JO

JO

So far it is following the same curves as the contagion oriented death/survival rate of those maladies that were totally untreated. People tend to underestimate the ability of the human machine to manufacture its own vaccine. But then again there's no money in that.

Just sayin

JO

Just sayin, but not providing....

A little under 300 people a day are dying from the coronavirus (officially) right now. About 20,000 people a day are getting it (officially) in the USA.

This same day (7th of the 7th) in 2020 900 people died from the cornavirus (officially) and about 51,000 people got it a day.

I think there's a big difference. Don't you?

JO

Just sayin

JO

A little under 300 people a day are dying from the coronavirus (officially) right now. About 20,000 people a day are getting it (officially) in the USA.

This same day (7th of the 7th) in 2020 900 people died from the cornavirus (officially) and about 51,000 people got it a day.

not sure I trust the source of the numbers...I have seen too many stats manipulated for the sake of an agenda......In addition to that the National All Causes death numbers have not moved but a tick which is probably more due to population increase than any other contributing factor. So there is definitely a hole in the data somewhere either in the collection of it or the representation of it. You can't have this massive death toll without having it also show up on the All Causes death numbers....and frankly it just doesn't. I think the numbers will say whatever the authors of the numbers want the numbers to say.

As far as the decrease represented by those numbers is concerned I think you will find that they are comparable in curve properties to the numbers of totally untreated contagion events that simply fall off naturally with no interference whatsoever.,

JO

Last edited:

JO

Just sayin

JO

not sure I trust the source of the numbers...I have seen too many stats manipulated for the sake of an agenda......In addition to that the National All Causes death numbers have not moved but a tick which is probably more due to population increase than any other contributing factor. So there is definitely a hole in the data somewhere either in the collection of it or the representation of it. You can't have this massive death toll without having it also show up on the All Causes death numbers....and frankly it just doesn't. I think the numbers will say whatever the authors of the numbers want the numbers to say.

As far as the decrease represented by those numbers is concerned I think you will find that they are comparable in curve properties to the numbers of totally untreated contagion events that simply fall off naturally with no interference whatsoever.,

JO

You're not sure you trust the source?

Well then, where's your source? Or is this just a "these numbers are inconvenient so label then bad without anything to base it on"?

Until you either accept this source (It's the US's very own CDC), present your own stuff or there's nothing to talk about.

Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery
I thought Republicans are the only deplorables?

What do you expect leftists to do? Beg you idiots to get vaccinated? If you want to believe Republican lies about the pandemic, and endanger your own lives, have at it. It’s not like we haven’t tried.

You people are like alcoholics who deny the booze is killing you. You cling to Republican lies and propaganda and calls liberals liars and “demons”.

We can’t stop you from believing these lies. You have to come to that conclusion for yourself just like the drunk hast to realize he’s hit rock bottom. If you get Covid and die as a result that’s on you.
He was implying their death is a good thing. If that isnt deplorable, idk what is.

Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery

What do you expect leftists to do? Beg you idiots to get vaccinated? If you want to believe Republican lies about the pandemic, and endanger your own lives, have at it. It’s not like we haven’t tried.

You people are like alcoholics who deny the booze is killing you. You cling to Republican lies and propaganda and calls liberals liars and “demons”.

We can’t stop you from believing these lies. You have to come to that conclusion for yourself just like the drunk hast to realize he’s hit rock bottom. If you get Covid and die as a result that’s on you.
He was implying their death is a good thing. If that isnt deplorable, idk what is.

I remember you implying the exact same thing when it was people in blue states who are dying. When it’s “your” people it’s a problem. It sure wasn’t a problem when thousands were dying in New York, or California.

Newsom and Cuomo are monsters because they killed so many people, but Abbott and DeSantis are heroes, even though they killed more people on a per capita basis, and even though they continue to kill more people on a per capita basis.

Both Abbott and DeSantis killed more people in their nursing homes than Cuomo did in New York, but you want Cuomo investigated for murder.

DeSantis’ handling of the coronavirus has been both corrupt and criminal, ensuring rich people going vaccinated before anyone else. Selling vaccinations to foreigners before vaccinating his own non-white populations, and putting business and economic considerations ahead of American lives.

I remember you implying the exact same thing when it was people in blue states who are dying. When it’s “your” people it’s a problem. It sure wasn’t a problem when thousands were dying in New York, or California.

Newsom and Cuomo are monsters because they killed so many people, but Abbott and DeSantis are heroes, even though they killed more people on a per capita basis, and even though they continue to kill more people on a per capita basis.

Both Abbott and DeSantis killed more people in their nursing homes than Cuomo did in New York, but you want Cuomo investigated for murder.

DeSantis’ handling of the coronavirus has been both corrupt and criminal, ensuring rich people going vaccinated before anyone else. Selling vaccinations to foreigners before vaccinating his own non-white populations, and putting business and economic considerations ahead of American lives.
Of course, that has nothing to do with my point. You know, the point that still stands? ;)

Forum List

Back