Relax Liberals: They're self eliminating

People who have taken the injection are testing positive. Over a decade of mRNA research shows that lab animals are a source of variants, not to mention that they are more susceptible to the original virus afterwards.
How many people are testing positve vs how many aren't? Then compare that to the unvaccinated.

The rest of your post is either made up or from a very dubious source.

You can deny it all you want. I know three mds who have told me what's happening with the vaccinated.

People who have taken the injection are testing positive. Over a decade of mRNA research shows that lab animals are a source of variants, not to mention that they are more susceptible to the original virus afterwards.
How many people are testing positve vs how many aren't? Then compare that to the unvaccinated.

You can deny it all you want. I know three mds who have told me what's happening with the vaccinated.
Or since you made a claim you could back it up, but I think we both know that's not going to happen. I'm going to guess it's a right wing weirdo blog that took something else out of context but we'll see I guess, right?

Or since you made a claim you could back it up, but I think we both know that's not going to happen.

Mainstream is censoring all news that is in opposition or shows deaths, or adverse reactions, to the injections. Obviously, you can't see which is sad. I can't force you to see truth.

Or since you made a claim you could back it up, but I think we both know that's not going to happen.

Mainstream is censoring all news that is in opposition or shows deaths, or adverse reactions, to the injections. Obviously, you can't see which is sad.
Isn't that convenient that the weirdo blogs that rely on your views to make a dime have that very same opinion?

Got any peer reviewed studies? Anything? Surely nobody is stupid enough to buy your excuses.

Get bent.

Mainstream is censoring all news that is in opposition or shows deaths, or adverse reactions, to the injections. Obviously, you can't see which is sad.
Isn't that convenient that the weirdo blogs that rely on your views to make a dime have that very same opinion?

Got any peer reviewed studies? Anything? Surely nobody is stupid enough to buy your excuses.

Get bent.

I've sent out links on abstracts. People just like you laugh and refuse to see the truth. Again, I can't force you to see the truth.

Get bent.

I've sent out links on abstracts. People just like you laugh and refuse to see the truth. Again, I can't force you to see the truth.

Let's see those abstract links then? They sound completely unreliable but let's take a look.

do you folk do anything other than drink the cnn/pmsdnc coffee in the mornin'?

Good news Liberals. Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery. While COVID 19 cases and deaths continue to decline in traditionally blue states, they're surging in red states.

Liberals, don't waste your time and energy arguing with these people - they're self eliminating. Just sit back and let it happen. :laughing0301:

NY Slimes

Can you answer the questions you quoted?

Can you answer the questions you quoted?

No you don't

Good news Liberals. Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery. While COVID 19 cases and deaths continue to decline in traditionally blue states, they're surging in red states.

Liberals, don't waste your time and energy arguing with these people - they're self eliminating. Just sit back and let it happen. :laughing0301:

Your Nazi forbears similarly predicted the demise of the Jews. But who's still here?

Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery
I thought Republicans are the only deplorables?

What do you expect leftists to do? Beg you idiots to get vaccinated? If you want to believe Republican lies about the pandemic, and endanger your own lives, have at it. It’s not like we haven’t tried.

You people are like alcoholics who deny the booze is killing you. You cling to Republican lies and propaganda and calls liberals liars and “demons”.

We can’t stop you from believing these lies. You have to come to that conclusion for yourself just like the drunk hast to realize he’s hit rock bottom. If you get Covid and die as a result that’s on you.

You guys better pray that all the conservatives don't die. You may actually have to support yourselves for once

Given that the people who are dying live in red states that are “taker states”, letting the people in Tennessee in Louisiana self-infect will the federal save taxpayers in blue states who are paying their freight, billions.

Per your own link:
The states with the worst outbreaks are Arkansas and Missouri (each with more than 16 new daily cases per 100,000 people) followed by Florida (10), Nevada (10), Wyoming (nine) and Utah (eight).

That’s less cases per day than regular influenza.
onoz_omg2.gif

Conservative talking heads are doing you a great service; their mindless fearmongering regarding vaccines have led many of their flock straight into hospital emergency rooms, and by extension will lead many more into the cemetery
I thought Republicans are the only deplorables?

What do you expect leftists to do? Beg you idiots to get vaccinated? If you want to believe Republican lies about the pandemic, and endanger your own lives, have at it. It’s not like we haven’t tried.

You people are like alcoholics who deny the booze is killing you. You cling to Republican lies and propaganda and calls liberals liars and “demons”.

We can’t stop you from believing these lies. You have to come to that conclusion for yourself just like the drunk hast to realize he’s hit rock bottom. If you get Covid and die as a result that’s on you.
They are literally blaming us for not protecting them against themselves. They seem to really want a nanny state.

The large majority of COVID deaths are in Blue localities.

Forum List

Back