If we do reparations to slave descendants

How do you think reparations would be paid?
No telling what kind of fucked up plan they are brewing.
Jesus. Let's make it suuuuper simple for you. What entity would pay the reparations assuming we're talking only about money?
So they gonna make the slave descendents pay their own reparations? :lol:

Probably not.

We cool on straightening out your naive OP or what?

Jesus. Let's make it suuuuper simple for you. What entity would pay the reparations assuming we're talking only about money?

Probably not.

I wish you would hurry up and straighten it out. As usual, you say a bunch of nothing. Not helping anything but the negative image you have here :dunno:

Probably not.

I wish you would hurry up and straighten it out. As usual, you say a bunch of nothing. Not helping anything but the negative image you have here :dunno:

Really? Your OP has barely a sentence added. Why would you expect Native American tribes to somehow pay more in reparations than anyone else if that were even ever to happen? It's a dumb post.

I had to physically look for your posts, TN.

It's around the third time I've had to refollow you to see your stream. I dunno how you keep getting removed from my follow list, but I'll refollow you again.

Good posts all around, though.

I had to physically look for your posts, TN.

It's around the third time I've had to refollow you to see your stream. I dunno how you keep getting removed from my follow list, but I'll refollow you again.

Good posts all around, though.
Probably that damn coyote :rolleyes:

:p

Why would you expect Native American tribes to somehow pay more in reparations than anyone else
And people think im joking when i say cultists live in an alternate universe :lol:
I never said such a thing, you illiterate moron.

It's a dumb post.
How do you know? You cant fucking read :lol:

Then why are you singling out Native American tribes? Like somehow they have to do more than anyone else?

Well reparations have roots in History....

There is an important caveat in these cases of reparations though: The payments went to former slave owners and their descendants, not the enslaved or their legal heirs.

Why would you expect Native American tribes to somehow pay more in reparations than anyone else
And people think im joking when i say cultists live in an alternate universe :lol:

It's a dumb post.

Then why are you singling out Native American tribes? Like somehow they have to do more than anyone else?
Again, I didnt say that. I didnt even come within a semi trailer of implying it.
If you cant read and/or comprehend, why forum?

It's a dumb post.

Again, I didnt say that. I didnt even come within a semi trailer of implying it.
If you cant read and/or comprehend, why forum?

Ok, then I guess those tribes would be like everyone else through taxes. I didn't realize this was a question you couldn't answer yourself and assumed there was more to it, guess not.

Forum List

Back