Refugees are storming German driving schools

Now it is the fault of the others. The current situation is a result of the breakdown of the USSR. The eastern European countries lack a strong leader who recovers the country.
When I hear about a strong leader I automatically frown. No, we don't need this leader. We need a strong political system with the balance of power.
Democracy is just as strong as the economy.
Agree. So, there is a long and difficult way to go.
Yes and it will be much easier, if these countries don´t declare their neighbors enemies but work together.
Sorry, man, but I don't believe in the EU from ocean to ocean.
No, you think America should make us hate and kill each other.

When I hear about a strong leader I automatically frown. No, we don't need this leader. We need a strong political system with the balance of power.
Yes and it will be much easier, if these countries don´t declare their neighbors enemies but work together.
Irrelevant. Just a common sense.

Such countries never develop. They will always be stuck in a conflict.

I don't want any conflicts. I am in favour of developing economic relations with other European countries. But Eastern Europe should be able to defend itself. We shouldn't rely on German's or Russia's grace about our future.

I don't want any conflicts. I am in favour of developing economic relations with other European countries. But Eastern Europe should be able to defend itself. We shouldn't rely on German's or Russia's grace about our future.
But that´s how it goes. For example, Germany could not generate revenue from exports without other countries. I am all in favor of local markets and independence and every normal government seeks this. But that doesn´t mean you don´t have to deal with other countries.

One question.

Are your refugee drivers as bad as the Somalian refugees that drive in Mpls?

Horrible. ...

Seriously!!!!

I can believe that. You'd probably see something like this driving through downtown Minneapolis.

:laughing0301:

72545b6eccc68aeb33ae6f7411d588cb.jpg

But that´s how it goes. For example, Germany could not generate revenue from exports without other countries. I am all in favor of local markets and independence and every normal government seeks this. But that doesn´t mean you don´t have to deal with other countries.
So, deal with other countries. No one forbids exporting your goods to other countries. There are sanctions of the EU against Russia, which limit some goods, yes. But these sanctions are a joke. Moreover, they will be scrapped anyway.

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security staff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Fahrschulen: hohe Nachfrage von Migranten - WELT

Related:
Merkel-Regime tries to keep Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon

Lol you dont need a job whitey ....racist

So, deal with other countries. No one forbids exporting your goods to other countries. There are sanctions of the EU against Russia, which limit some goods, yes. But these sanctions are a joke. Moreover, they will be scrapped anyway.
I hope they will. The sanctions are stupid and hit our economy as hard as they hit the Russians´. These are puppet sanctions.

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security staff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Fahrschulen: hohe Nachfrage von Migranten - WELT

Related:
Merkel-Regime tries to keep Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon

Lol you dont need a job whitey ....racist
What are you talking about?

I hope they will. The sanctions are stupid and hit our economy as hard as they hit the Russians´. These are puppet sanctions.
The sanctions were intended to have a deterrence effect on Russia. And they played a role to some extend.

The sanctions were intended to have a deterrence effect on Russia. And they played a role to some extend.
I don´t agree. It´s the puppets of Washington who act upon order. The declared nazi hunters were silent when the putsch in Ukraine happened but Russia´s reaction was labeled aggression.

I don´t agree. It´s the puppets of Washington who act upon order. The declared nazi hunters were silent when the putsch in Ukraine happened but Russia´s reaction was labeled aggression.
Well, that is why I call the situation in Ukraine a civil conflict or a civil war. In such conflicts there are two main sides who strongly disagree with each other on significant issues.

And every side has their own reasoning for their ideas. And every side uses unlawful and violent methods to achieve their goals, because it is impossible to achieve them in some other way in such a conflict.

And there will be the only winner who will impose their rules and will make the other side to follow them.

In such a conflict it is virtually futile to find out who is right or wrong. Because, as I said above, every side has a reasoning for their deeds. You just choose the side and support it.

Well, that is why I call the situation in Ukraine a civil conflict or a civil war. In such conflicts there are two main sides who strongly disagree with each other on significant issues.

And every side has their own reasoning for their ideas. And every side uses unlawful and violent methods to achieve their goals, because it is impossible to achieve them in some other way in such a conflict.

And there will be the only winner who will impose their rules and will make the other side to follow them.

In such a conflict it is virtually futile to find out who is right or wrong. Because, as I said above, every side has a reasoning for their deeds. You just choose the side and support it.
It is not Ukrainian patriotism or defense to reject business with Russia, but Washington´s policy. Their economies are interweaved.

It is not Ukrainian patriotism or defense to reject business with Russia, but Washington´s policy. Their economies are interweaved.
It is impossible to have business as usual with Russia until it changes its policy in Donbas.

And even after that, the economic relations should be the same as with other WTO members; and what is more important, the security issues should prevail over economic ones.

It is impossible to have business as usual with Russia until it changes its policy in Donbas.

And even after that, the economic relations should be the same as with other WTO members; and what is more important, the security issues should prevail over economic ones.
Don´t make nazi putsch, then.

There never was such a thing.

Yes, there was. There is enough proof on the board. If you would actually care more about Ukraine than Uncle Sam´s desires, you would not be talking like that.

Yes, there was. There is enough proof on the board. If you would actually care more about Ukraine than Uncle Sam´s desires, you would not be talking like that.
Proof? You mean the same photos you with your Russian buddies have posted here of some nationalistic groups?

You better tell me how many seats the 'Nazis' have in the parliament or the government.

Proof? You mean the same photos you with your Russian buddies have posted here of some nationalistic groups?

You better tell me how many seats the 'Nazis' have in the parliament or the government.
That Svoboda didn´t survive the "elections", doesn´t mean they were not putsched into power.

Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

As the people become more fat and less patriotic, Islamists, Nazis and fascists are bringing freedom and democracy nowadays.

Forum List

Back