Refugees are storming German driving schools

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Last edited:
The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security stuff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Fahrschulen: hohe Nachfrage von Migranten - WELT

Related:
Merkel-Regime tries to keep Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon

In all fairness, why would they ever want to return to Syria? Life in Germany is so much nicer and safer and fairer.

I express my deepest sympathies for what has happened to your country. The good news, of course, is that Frau Merkel will soon be leaving the government.

Have a nice day!

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security staff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Related:

You need a get to dump that Merkel and get your own Donald Trump.

But then you Germans would probably try to annex Czechoslovakia and Poland again.

:laughing0301:

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security stuff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Related:

In all fairness, why would they ever want to return to Syria? Life in Germany is so much nicer and safer and fairer.

I express my deepest sympathies for what has happened to your country. The good news, of course, is that Frau Merkel will soon be leaving the government.

Have a nice day!
Under current asylum law, refugees cannot work, get no cash and are subjected to mass housings with several persons in a room.

Germany has a message for refugees: Not a land of milk and honey

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security staff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Related:

But then you Germans would probably try to annex Czechoslovakia and Poland again.

"Poland" and "Czechia", you mean. This is Germany approved by international law (including Danzig):

DR1937.1.png

That our representatives forbear doesn´t change this.

Germany just needs to find someone to sell cars to now that Brexit is officially done as of yesterday.

Related:

The weaker Germany is, the better it is for Eastern Europe.

Related:

And where are they getting their money from?

Related:

It is a good question.

From the EU budget. And yes, Germany is the main donor of this budget.

Related:

It is a good question.

So, in the consequence, a weak Germany is bad news for them.

One question.

Are your refugee drivers as bad as the Somalian refugees that drive in Mpls?

Horrible. ...

Seriously!!!!

Related:

It is a good question.

The bad news for them is that they cant support themselves. The quickly they begin to live on their own cost, the better.

It is a good question.

The bad news for them is that they cant support themselves. The quickly they begin to live on their own cost, the better.
I agree. Their mobbed-up "governments" are but jokes. That´s the price you have to pay when you sell out your country to foreign interests.

It is a good question.

I agree. Their mobbed-up "governments" are but jokes. That´s the price you have to pay when you sell out your country to foreign interests.
There were times when some East European countries were doing well. But thanks to their friendly neighbors the things changed a bit. The current situation is echo of it.

It is a good question.

There were times when some East European countries were doing well. But thanks to their friendly neighbors the things changed a bit. The current situation is echo of it.
Now it is the fault of the others. The current situation is a result of the breakdown of the USSR. The eastern European countries lack a strong leader who recovers the country.

It is a good question.

Now it is the fault of the others. The current situation is a result of the breakdown of the USSR. The eastern European countries lack a strong leader who recovers the country.
When I hear about a strong leader I automatically frown. No, we don't need this leader. We need a strong political system with the balance of power.

When I hear about a strong leader I automatically frown. No, we don't need this leader. We need a strong political system with the balance of power.
Democracy is just as strong as the economy.

Agree. So, there is a long and difficult way to go.

Yes and it will be much easier, if these countries don´t declare their neighbors enemies but work together.

Yes and it will be much easier, if these countries don´t declare their neighbors enemies but work together.
Sorry, man, but I don't believe in the EU from ocean to ocean.

Forum List

Back