Refugees are storming German driving schools

It is impossible to have business as usual with Russia until it changes its policy in Donbas.

And even after that, the economic relations should be the same as with other WTO members; and what is more important, the security issues should prevail over economic ones.
Don´t make nazi putsch, then.
There never was such a thing.
Yes, there was. There is enough proof on the board. If you would actually care more about Ukraine than Uncle Sam´s desires, you would not be talking like that.
Proof? You mean the same photos you with your Russian buddies have posted here of some nationalistic groups?

You better tell me how many seats the 'Nazis' have in the parliament or the government.
That Svoboda didn´t survive the "elections", doesn´t mean they were not putsched into power.

Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

As the people become more fat and less patriotic, Islamists, Nazis and fascists are bringing freedom and democracy nowadays.
Actually, they even didn't survive a full year after the Euromaidan.

But it was a Nazi putch, I want to remind you. Not only should they have got key positions in the government after that, but they also should widen and deepen their power eventually. No?

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security staff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Fahrschulen: hohe Nachfrage von Migranten - WELT

Related:
Merkel-Regime tries to keep Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon

Wow, considering how expensive getting a license is in Germany, that has to piss some people off.

Don´t make nazi putsch, then.
Yes, there was. There is enough proof on the board. If you would actually care more about Ukraine than Uncle Sam´s desires, you would not be talking like that.
Proof? You mean the same photos you with your Russian buddies have posted here of some nationalistic groups?

You better tell me how many seats the 'Nazis' have in the parliament or the government.
That Svoboda didn´t survive the "elections", doesn´t mean they were not putsched into power.

As the people become more fat and less patriotic, Islamists, Nazis and fascists are bringing freedom and democracy nowadays.

But it was a Nazi putch, I want to remind you. Not only should they have got key positions in the government after that, but they also should widen and deepen their power eventually. No?
When I posted that link above, that was on purpose. You will be informed about that key positions and more.
And it was a Nazi putsch. If it was some pro EU demonstrators, the government would not have fled the scene.

The regime of Angela Merkel is spending millions to provide driving licenses to refugees while it attempts to make invalids like me security staff and furniture mover. They surely claim this will improve their occupational outlook but the real goal is to ensure they are not going back to Syria.

Related:
In 10 years, or less, Germany will be an Islamic Republic

Related:
In 10 years, or less, Germany will be an Islamic Republic
I guess there could be caliphate holes where the authorities will have no authority.

When I posted that link above, that was on purpose. You will be informed about that key positions and more.
And it was a Nazi putsch. If it was some pro EU demonstrators, the government would not have fled the scene.
I see. First of all, can you clarify what positions in a government can be called as key positions?

Forum List

Back