Man shot in broad daylight in British park...but...gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I bet this guy is wondering...."how did I get shot...we banned and confiscated guns.......?"

Man fighting for life after being shot in broad daylight | Metro News

A man is in a life-threatening condition after being shot in broad daylight in a west London park. Police were called to the scene in Queen’s Park after receiving reports of a shooting at 2.44pm on Wednesday. The victim, in his late 40s, is currently fighting for his life after being rushed to hospital.

Read more: Man fighting for life after being shot in broad daylight | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

I bet this guy is wondering...."how did I get shot...we banned and confiscated guns.......?"

Man fighting for life after being shot in broad daylight | Metro News

A man is in a life-threatening condition after being shot in broad daylight in a west London park. Police were called to the scene in Queen’s Park after receiving reports of a shooting at 2.44pm on Wednesday. The victim, in his late 40s, is currently fighting for his life after being rushed to hospital.

Read more: Man fighting for life after being shot in broad daylight | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro
Obviously you are most interested in gun rights. Your best case for allowing ownership of guns is mexico. Look into videos of mexican citizens talking about how they can not defend them selves against the cartels. If mexico had the right to bear arms good citiznes could stand against the cartels. We should take the billions of dollars spent on a wall that does not work and spend it on changing mexicos laws to allow good citizens to protect themselves. We let mexico defend them selves, we will not need a wall and real change couold happen and the mexican people would actually foot the bill and spill thier own blood in defense of thier home. If you wnat to make a good case for right to bear arms, mexico is the perfect example of what can happen if you do not have that right.

Forum List

Back