Reflections on the age of trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This video shows trump in all his pomp. Lying,, hiding behinf his solicitor, denying knowledge of things. Its from his Trump U scam court case.
Watching it its difficult to believe that he was once able to run America,badly.

Now his time has passed what will his many supporters do now ? Switch to desanctimonious or just give up politics and move to Udaho ?

This video shows trump in all his pomp. Lying,, hiding behinf his solicitor, denying knowledge of things. Its from his Trump U scam court case.
Watching it its difficult to believe that he was once able to run America,badly.

Now his time has passed what will his many supporters do now ? Switch to desanctimonious or just give up politics and move to Udaho ?

Now his time has passed what will his many supporters do now ?

It's unlikely they will scour the internet looking for gotcha moments to post on foreign message boards

only a complete idiot would do that.

The entire US waits for Trump's next speech.

Roughly half with optimism on him continuing and the other half seeing signs that he understands that he's failed and now faces his medicine from the government authorities.

But we know ahead of his big rally that he's lost the power to intimidate the FBI/DOJ/etc.

Unfortunately Trump isn't gone, he and his supporters remain a threat to America's democracy.

/-----/ "Watching it it's difficult to believe that he was once able to run America,badly."
Correct. He wasn't able to run America badly. He ran it very well, and 10 times better than your guy, Dementia Joe, is doing. MAGAPILL

As I have said before, the Democrats are the enemy of America and Trump is the number one enemy of the Democrats. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Do you get it, Tommy?

As I have said before, the Democrats are the enemy of America and Trump is the number one enemy of the Democrats. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Do you get it, Tommy?
The election was Trump's great hope and now it's gone for him. He could have even reclaimed his stolen election ahead of the 24 elections!

Last night decided whether Trump would be the big winner ever again.

The election was Trump's great hope and now it's gone for him. He could have even reclaimed his stolen election ahead of the 24 elections!

Last night decided whether Trump would be the big winner ever again.
Getting elected might have kept him out of jail. Maybe he will do a Robert Maxwell and escape that way.

Getting elected might have kept him out of jail. Maybe he will do a Robert Maxwell and escape that way.
Trump couldn't have been elected last night. You know that.

That which could have kept Trump immune from the law was a big win for the R party and especially all the maga hopefuls.
I think ]/b] that now he's yesterday's fad.

Somehow he has to get out of the way for DeSantis. The party might give him the ride on the rails he deserves!

This video shows trump in all his pomp. Lying,, hiding behinf [sic] his solicitor, denying knowledge of things. Its from his Trump U scam court case.

Now his time has passed what will his many supporters do now ? Switch to desanctimonious [sic] or just give up politics and move to Udaho [sic] ?

When we Americans want to know the opinion of an ignorant one-legged British faggot, about anything to do with our country and our government…

Well, never mind. We're never going to give a fuck about any ignorant one-legged British faggot's opinion about anything to do with our country, so no point in even trying to speculate about what would happen if we ever did.

Forum List

Back