Rediculous: Obama wants to Spend 10.3 Trillion on Wefare.

That is total cost, not the money that they see. I would say half of it would go for services like clinics and classes. Then there is health care. The monetary amount would be less than half.

Or we can just have a permanent underclass. Many here would prefer that.

indeed. So does Obama and the Democrats. it's been in practice by them for decades.

NEXT.

I teach high school. We aint seen nuttin yet. A majority of the seniors I've talked to have "no plans" after hs. They graduate in 3 mos.

When I graduated, I was in that position. Really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. So I joined the Military. A good decision, one that I would recomment to any in the same boat.

That is total cost, not the money that they see. I would say half of it would go for services like clinics and classes. Then there is health care. The monetary amount would be less than half.

indeed. So does Obama and the Democrats. it's been in practice by them for decades.

NEXT.

LOL. Sure, fellow, sure. Sorry, but it is the Conservatives that wish to return to a period when the middle class was just a dream.

According to President Obama's budget projections, federal and state welfare spending will total $10.3 trillion over the next 10 years (FY 2009 to FY 2018). This spending will equal $250,000 for each person currently living in poverty in the U.S., or $1 million for a poor family of four.

so he intends to turn all poor families into millionaires? outfuckingstanding.

$250,000 over a ten year period for each person. $25,000 a year. What a magnificent amount.

Tell you what, let's just find some pretext for invading a few more countries. At the cost of Iraq, 3 would do the trick. And so much more fun killing foriegn children than feeding and providing health care for our own.

$25,000 a year is more than I get in my Military retirement. You really think some druggie deserves that for nothing? And yes I would support drug testing anyone getting public assistance.

NEXT.

LOL. Sure, fellow, sure. Sorry, but it is the Conservatives that wish to return to a period when the middle class was just a dream.

So you admit hereto that is Obama's Target? (And the Democrats as well)? Thank you for sharing. YOU are telling us nothing new sport.

Here's a novel idea.

You get what you work for.

It cannot be because then a lot of bureaucrats would be out of work. And we can't have that.
The "poor" in this country live better than about 80% of the people in the world. How can they still be considered poor?

Well you know, they may not be able to get that Unlimited plan for their cell phone.

You are taking a few and lumping the in with the rest.:clap2:

Having done caregiving and gone into people's home who were living off of SS and disablity, I can tell you most do not live like Kings, and there are very few perks in their life. I also have a mother who had to quit her job and go on welfare so her husband could get health insurance, he of course couldn't under her plan due to pre existing condition. When her husband died, she went back to work.
I think some people on the right should really get to know some of the people they pre judge.

Reading disabled much?
They live like kings compared to most people in the world. Most people would love to have their own apartment. They would love to have their own telephone. They would love to have access to internet. They would love to have plentiful and nutricious food.
How is this poverty?
Go care for people in North Korea and then tell us how people on welfare here are poor.

The War on poverty will never be won.

Some 2000 years ago someone wrote down that a teacher at the time said something along the lines of " The Poor will always be with you".

Yes it was written in the Christian Bible, and so far it has held true. Yet we still have people who insist that they can change that.

It will never work.
Yes, the poor will always be with us, and Jesus spoke constantly about helping the poor.

Some 2000 years ago someone wrote down that a teacher at the time said something along the lines of " The Poor will always be with you".

Yes it was written in the Christian Bible, and so far it has held true. Yet we still have people who insist that they can change that.

It will never work.
Yes, the poor will always be with us, and Jesus spoke constantly about helping the poor.

Help them while reminding us that they will always be there..... He sure does work in mysterious ways.

It will never work.

Help them while reminding us that they will always be there..... He sure does work in mysterious ways.
A flock of 'em flew over that time.

Forum List

Back