Hey Ravioli!

I wish I'd seen it.

Rubio is going to beat Crist. Crist is a populist who put the state at risk of bankruptcy with his grand-standing on insurance rates.

It is replaying right now.. Fox News.. always Fox News.. Fox has the News.. did I mention Fox News???

Did you see the Rubio v. christ smackdown on Fox? Who you gonna vote for?
Neither. But I'd rather see Crist win. Rubio is a rightwingloon and I have no fondness for rightwingloons.

We've been under the yoke of regressive Republicans in Florida for way too long and the economy shows it.

But I do admire how creative Rubio is in paying for his personal expenses on the RNC's tab. That's personal responsibility on steroids.

:thup:

Neither. But I'd rather see Crist win. Rubio is a rightwingloon and I have no fondness for rightwingloons.

We've been under the yoke of regressive Republicans in Florida for way too long and the economy shows it.

But I do admire how creative Rubio is in paying for his personal expenses on the RNC's tab. That's personal responsibility on steroids.

and he's young and good looking too, not to mention he has a natural tan. :lol:

and he's young and good looking too, not to mention he has a natural tan. :lol:
Maybe. But word around here is that he takes mega doses of beta-carotene to give himself that tan. Look closely and see if you see an orange tinge to his skin. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back