Redefining racism

Strike three again. cave monkey. Go get deloused lice head. :laugh:

Seems three is as high as you can count. Run along porch money.
There are only 3 strikes cave chimp. Go shave your body fur.

Like I said, number is irrelevant since you have no ability to do anything about whatever number it is. That is, except run your dick sucker.
You didnt say "number is irrelevant". You said I couldnt count past 3 as if there was a strike 4. I dont know you so how could I run you dick sucker?

I said you can give me as many as you want. Whatever number that happens to be is irrelevant as you giving them is irrelevant.
I am not giving you anything. Well maybe I will get you some lice medication. Other than that you are on your own.

Seems three is as high as you can count. Run along porch money.

Like I said, number is irrelevant since you have no ability to do anything about whatever number it is. That is, except run your dick sucker.
You didnt say "number is irrelevant". You said I couldnt count past 3 as if there was a strike 4. I dont know you so how could I run you dick sucker?

I said you can give me as many as you want. Whatever number that happens to be is irrelevant as you giving them is irrelevant.
I am not giving you anything. Well maybe I will get you some lice medication. Other than that you are on your own.

Unlike your people, I don't need someone giving me something. I'm willing to earn it rather than blame something that ended 150 years ago.

Unlike your people, I don't need someone giving me something. I'm willing to earn it rather than blame something that ended 150 years ago.
Then stop begging for me to give you something. When will it stop? We gave you civilization, reading, writing, math, philosophy, and science. You somehow forgot all of that so the Moors had to reeducate you. This was during the dark ages where you were afraid of the water and wouldnt take bathes. When will you earn something on your own?

You are pretty close. Racism is a system or doctrine employed by racists. The fact that people of color do not own any of the resources here in the US they by definition cannot practice racism. They can be racist.

There are a lot of rich blacks who own plenty of resources.

There are far more black criminals who own guns that they use to commit crimes.

Thats impossible. Whites were on welfare for decades before Blacks were allowed to get it. Its the other way around. Either way you sound illiterate if you think welfare is a resource Black people own.

Really? When did blacks first become eligible?
Legally or in reality?

Some of that information is here in this link. The welfare system did not originate as some "gift from unfairly maligned, victimized white taxpayers" as some of the ignorant denizens here would like to think.

Blacks and the History of Welfare

In fact, it was a safety net put into effect to assist white immigrants and for the most part excluded black citizens who were born here.

SMGDH.

Currently black people are dominating federal units of government in the Executive Branch. At least Obama claims he is black.

There is only one executive, and he is black, but I think it would be difficult to make the case that the White House staff is majority black (it isn't). And one elected representative isn't an entire system.

let us know when the constitution excludes anyone of ownership of anything or mandates ownership of anything including this vague "system"

Then stop begging for me to give you something. When will it stop? We gave you civilization, reading, writing, math, philosophy, and science. You somehow forgot all of that so the Moors had to reeducate you. This was during the dark ages where you were afraid of the water and wouldnt take bathes. When will you earn something on your own?

lol

more of your cracked history

plz give us more comedy relief

Forum List

Back