Redefining racism

I think that's mincing things way too fine. In many communities, particularly in the south, blacks are the majority in positions of power. Can they then practice racism? Of course they can.
Not as a group. If Blacks got together as a race and decided not to give white people home loans, what effect would that have on whites as a group? Now switch out the races in that scenario and you have the definition of racism.

If they got enough guilt ridden whites to support them, plenty. That's how the boy President got elected.

You are pretty close. Racism is a system or doctrine employed by racists. The fact that people of color do not own any of the resources here in the US they by definition cannot practice racism. They can be racist.

Want to define/list those RESOURCES that people of black do not own? I would like to compare the list to the resources that I have owned or currently won.
I repeat...want to define the RESOURCES that black people do not own? I would just like to see if I have access or OWN any of those resources.
You must have missed my post or you cant read. Which is it?

I missed it muttonhead. Sorry about that. By the way...in a republic such as the United States no one race "owns" any resource. But typically, those in power represent the majority of the citizens. And since black people are ONLY 12 percent of the total citizenry of this country it stands to reason that the small percentage of "people of color" do not own any of the resources here (your definition). Especially in light of the decline in educational skills of late.
If you really believe that then you just made a mockery out of the capitalistic system America employs. Ownership is a tenet of the american way. Black people dont even own 12% of the resources.

Perhaps they should step up.

How do you think the term should be defined?

Interesting question.

The tragedy is that the word has become so over-used and weaponized that it's now not much more than just another partisan epithet.

It's tragic because the dilution of such an important word provides cover for the real racism that does still exist.

Today, "you're a racist" (or some thinly veiled inference) is nothing more than a rhetorical tool utilized by the American Left to put someone on the defensive and avoid honest conversation. Worse, it increases animosities and exacerbates the situation. I can't imagine the Left doesn't see that, so I have to wonder about their goals.

Last edited:
I think that's mincing things way too fine. In many communities, particularly in the south, blacks are the majority in positions of power. Can they then practice racism? Of course they can.
Not as a group. If Blacks got together as a race and decided not to give white people home loans, what effect would that have on whites as a group? Now switch out the races in that scenario and you have the definition of racism.

If they got enough guilt ridden whites to support them, plenty. That's how the boy President got elected.
Seems like imagining scenarios is too much of a strain on your intellect. What part of "switch out the races" did you misunderstand?

Seems like imagining scenarios is too much of a strain on your intellect. What part of "switch out the races" did you misunderstand?

I completely understood what you meant. I took it as another only white people can be racist rant from an Al Sharpton like race hustler.

I completely understood what you meant. I took it as another only white people can be racist rant from an Al Sharpton like race hustler.
Strike 2

Strike 2

Since Strike 3 doens't mean you will do anything, give me all you want boy.

Strike 2

Strike 3. You have confirmed that you are an idiot with moronic overtones you feral cave chimp..

Strike 2

Strike 3. You have confirmed that you are an idiot with moronic overtones you feral cave chimp..

Again, since you giving strikes means as much as shit in a n*****r's back yard, give me all you want.

Strike 2

Again, since you giving strikes means as much as shit in a n*****r's back yard, give me all you want.
Strike three again. cave monkey. Go get deloused lice head. :laugh:

Strike 2

Seems three is as high as you can count. Run along porch money.

There are only 3 strikes cave chimp. Go shave your body fur.

Like I said, number is irrelevant since you have no ability to do anything about whatever number it is. That is, except run your dick sucker.

Like I said, number is irrelevant since you have no ability to do anything about whatever number it is. That is, except run your dick sucker.
You didnt say "number is irrelevant". You said I couldnt count past 3 as if there was a strike 4. I dont know you so how could I run you dick sucker?

You didnt say "number is irrelevant". You said I couldnt count past 3 as if there was a strike 4. I dont know you so how could I run you dick sucker?

I said you can give me as many as you want. Whatever number that happens to be is irrelevant as you giving them is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back