Cop Killer Executed

Did you catch the guy putting his hands in his pockets, lunging at the cop ,and then running back to his car to get the weapon? I was amazed at the cops restraint.

Did you catch the guy putting his hands in his pockets, lunging at the cop ,and then running back to his car to get the weapon? I was amazed at the cops restraint.

The cop obviously handled that poorly. He seemed frightened. You assuming he would have handled it any different if the perp was black is merely wild speculation on your part.

Yes, I noticed. But we don't know the entire back story.

If you are saying that had the perp been black, the cop would have simply shot him immediately, that is really hard to say. Please note the YEAR that that happened.

Oh man.

Those screams at 2:16 and 2:41

You have no idea how good that made me feel. It just gave me this beautiful warm feeling inside.​

The cop obviously handled that poorly. He seemed frightened. You assuming he would have handled it any different if the perp was black is merely wild speculation on your part.
I wouldnt call it wild. More like informed speculation.

Yeah? What do you know about that particular officer?

If you are saying that had the perp been black, the cop would have simply shot him immediately, that is really hard to say. Please note the YEAR that that happened.
it was 1998. I've seen cops shoot Black people long before that for simply moving too fast.

Last edited:

I know he showed restraint he most likely would not have with a Black person. I was incredulous at the number of times he would have been shot if he was Black and got away with it.

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around
3. lunging at the officer
4. running away back towards the car.

I probably missed some but those are what stood out. Compare that to this.

I know he showed restraint he most likely would not have with a Black person. I was incredulous at the number of times he would have been shot if he was Black and got away with it.

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around

If you don't know anything about this cop why do you assume he would have treated a black suspect differently? Do you believe all police officers are racist?

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around

If you don't know anything about this cop why do you assume he would have treated a black suspect differently? Do you believe all police officers are racist?

Because I have seen it happen time and time again. I know all white cops are not racist however too many of them are.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around

Because I have seen it happen time and time again. I know all white cops are not racist however too many of them are.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

There maybe something to the idea that white cops fear black men more than whites, after all cops are only human beings, and blacks, judging by statistics, have a greater propensity towards violence. I still don't believe that translates into cops are more quick to shoot blacks. I thinks it means cops are more cautious when dealing with blacks. My problem, however, is we can't just apply all these generalizations to these individual cases and act like there's no problem with that. In the case you posted that particular cop might have acted in the exact same manner had he been threatened by a black suspect, we don't know, so to speculate is unfair and frankly unproductive.

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around

There maybe something to the idea that white cops fear black men more than whites, after all cops are only human beings, and blacks, judging by statistics, have a greater propensity towards violence. I still don't believe that translates into cops are more quick to shoot blacks. I thinks it means cops are more cautious when dealing with blacks. My problem, however, is we can't just apply all these generalizations to these individual cases and act like there's no problem with that. In the case you posted that particular cop might have acted in the exact same manner had he been threatened by a black suspect, we don't know, so to speculate is unfair and frankly unproductive.

Blacks are not more prone to violence. White people are. Your theory doesnt make sense.

it was 1998. I've seen cops shoot Black people long before that for simply moving too fast.
As much as I can see that there are race problems pretty much all over the world, I cannot imagine every case being about race. There are often many other factors.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around

That was also from Georgia and if I recall, from 2014. And that WAS racially motivated.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

1. hands in the pocket
2. dancing around

Blacks are not more prone to violence. White people are. Your theory doesnt make sense.

According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the total prison and jail population in 2009 (841,000 black males and 64,800 black females out of a total of 2,096,300 males and 201,200 females).
Blacks are 13.6% of the total population.

Forum List

Back