Red States Outperform Blue In Pandemic Recovery

The right should run on this in 22 and 24.

Yep, why else would the bitch AOC from New Pork City show up in Florida, where there is fun in the sun?
None of these are AOC because they are smiling, and not bug eyed.
miami girls.jpg

Amazing...states where nobody lives have fewer deaths than states where people actually want to live.
Yes, in your world that must make a lot of sense.

Meanwhile, here in my state of South Dakota, our Governor Kristi Noem steered this ship through the storm without the loss of any businesses and without the loss of any jobs.

I guess you think that's because literally no on lives here. WRONG!

And I guess you think that the jobs, businesses and lives lost in your state is just the price you pay, and it's okay with you as long as it's not your business or your job or your life.

You're so funny.

Last edited:
The right should run on this in 22 and 24.

That's because most reds are middle America, the workers, skilled labor and so on. The only reason their recovery wasnt even faster is because Democrat politicians were holding them back.

That's because most reds are middle America, the workers, skilled labor and so on. The only reason their recovery wasnt even faster is because Democrat politicians were holding them back.
I live in a so callled rrd state thats being rescued by f-d up republican policy by a democratic governor. How about using some other source than the washington examiner.

I live in a so callled rrd state thats being rescued by f-d up republican policy by a democratic governor. How about using some other source than the washington examiner.

Feel free to dispute the article with evidence.
The article is from the Washington examiner.
1657146368207.png

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

How about starting with a more credible source?

More conservative sources. How about Using Department of Commerce/Labor, etc., stuff?

Forum List

Back