Biden Importing Mass Shooters Targeting Americans ... on 4th of July

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Two illegal immigrants were arrested in a mass shooting plot at the Richmond, Virginia, July Fourth celebration.

As if we did not already have enough America-hating Democrat / liberal extremist US citizens, Biden's got to bring in more viole t illegals with his criminal / Un-Constitutional Open Border policy.

So much for his oath to PROTECT Americans...

Let's go Brandon!

When Republicans take both houses later this year, that should be the first charge brought up in Biden's impeachment—treason. Giving aid, comfort, and support to foreign invaders, to the point of willfully harming the American people, and the nation as a whole. Charge both him and The Whore, for conspiracy to commit this treason.

When Republicans take both houses later this year, that should be the first charge brought up in Biden's impeachment—treason. Giving aid, comfort, and support to foreign invaders, to the point of willfully harming the American people, and the nation as a whole. Charge both him and The Whore, for conspiracy to commit this treason.
Try to keep up with the actual current crimes surrounding J6.

My goodness
She betrayed her Country

What was her intent for climbing through that broken window?

If you can answer that correctly, then you can understand why she was shot.

Dead Traitor.
Hell I could have poked her with a stick and kept her out, I certainly would not have murdered her.

I'm looking forward to the House hearings on that next year.....And the DOJ murder investigation in '25.

That will never happen, not even the remotest chance of such as long as Mitch Mcconnell, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, John Cornyn, ect ect ect are in leadership, let alone possessing a senate seat at all!

Folks you really need to face just how grim our situation is, all of the above are criminals and traitors to the United States, just as big of traitors as Biden, Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Swalwell, ect ect ect all are!

The single most important thing to traitors such as Mcconnell and Graham, the thing they work at the most, is convincing Americans they actually represent them, they absolutely do not, the only fucking reason Mcconnell held of Garland from joining the scotus was because he Mcconnell, was up for reelection at the time!

There is only one controlling political party, and not one of us ever gets a vote, that party is comprised of the leadership of both parties, and they are I can assure you, all but unified in their criminality and treason...

Two illegal immigrants were arrested in a mass shooting plot at the Richmond, Virginia, July Fourth celebration.

As if we did not already have enough America-hating Democrat / liberal extremist US citizens, Biden's got to bring in more viole t illegals with his criminal / Un-Constitutional Open Border policy.

So much for his oath to PROTECT Americans...

Let's go Brandon!

One of which was deported multiple times and came back multiple times.

Hell I could have poked her with a stick and kept her out, I certainly would not have murdered her.

I'm looking forward to the House hearings on that next year.....And the DOJ murder investigation in '25.
Right
And an intruder breaks into your house, you’re just gonna poke em with a stick.

She betrayed her Country

Biden's illegals have killed over 100,000 Americans last year alone. This fool's open border policies have allowed a tidal wave of drugs laced with Fentanyl to pour in. The guy belongs in prison.

Biden's illegals have killed over 100,000 Americans last year alone. This fool's open border policies have allowed a tidal wave of drugs laced with Fentanyl to pour in. The guy belongs in prison.
I'm wondering if the whole of the Biden administration can be tried for treason and/or high crimes and misdemeanors for a host of ills.

A case could certainly be made for the heads of Energy/DHS/BP/DOJ, Biden, and Cumswalla.

It's no secret that the former democrat governor of Va. invited outside radicals to Charlottesville to disrupt a Trump rally. To his credit, Biden probably wouldn't have ordered a shooter to disrupt a Va. event but Biden ain't in charge. The shadow radicals are running the government and anything is possible and deniable.

It's no secret that the former democrat governor of Va. invited outside radicals to Charlottesville to disrupt a Trump rally. To his credit, Biden probably wouldn't have ordered a shooter to disrupt a Va. event but Biden ain't in charge. The shadow radicals are running the government and anything is possible and deniable.
They're going to start getting shot.

And run over.

They're terrorists, they'll get exactly what they deserve

If you'd been on the other side of that glass, you would either had shot her, or you, and many people in the chamber behind you, would have been dead.

Killing that one stupid insurrectionist saved countless lives, since it stopped the all out assault on the House Chamber doors and allowed staffers and others to get out safely.

If you'd been on the other side of that glass, you would either had shot her, or you, and many people in the chamber behind you, would have been dead.

Killing that one stupid insurrectionist saved countless lives, since it stopped the all out assault on the House Chamber doors and allowed staffers and others to get out safely.
Negative, at the instance of the murder armed .gov reinforcements were already on the landing just below.

That will never happen, not even the remotest chance of such as long as Mitch Mcconnell, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, John Cornyn, ect ect ect are in leadership, let alone possessing a senate seat at all!

Folks you really need to face just how grim our situation is, all of the above are criminals and traitors to the United States, just as big of traitors as Biden, Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Swalwell, ect ect ect all are!

The single most important thing to traitors such as Mcconnell and Graham, the thing they work at the most, is convincing Americans they actually represent them, they absolutely do not, the only fucking reason Mcconnell held of Garland from joining the scotus was because he Mcconnell, was up for reelection at the time!

There is only one controlling political party, and not one of us ever gets a vote, that party is comprised of the leadership of both parties, and they are I can assure you, all but unified in their criminality and treason...
We keep trying. We keep voting and we get screwed over. No matter the views on the Ukraine War there has been massive expenses on it and rather quickly. D.C. politicians have showed up there like they were subservient and kneeling to masters. This after the endless wars in the middle east abated or we believe they did.

Forum List

Back