Arizona GOPer Jerone Davison, NFL player & pastor seeking to take on Dem Rep Greg Stanton, ad says he needs AR-15 to fight "angry Dems in Klan hoods"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Republican Jerone Davison, a former NFL player and pastor now challenging Rep. Greg Stanton (D-Ariz.), released an ad on Wednesday as the state's primary elections near defending the need for full-on assault weapons.

Is he as dumb as Hershal Walker? Does he wonder why we still have apes like Hershal does?

Republican Jerone Davison, a former NFL player and pastor now challenging Rep. Greg Stanton (D-Ariz.), released an ad on Wednesday as the state's primary elections near defending the need for full-on assault weapons.

It makes perfect sense to me, although I mainly fear democatic hordes of black gang youts. (-:

Anyone who doesn't see the need for self-defense (a truly God given, or Natural, right) must not have much of an education about the way of the world (BULLDOG). People against self-defense probably have the local police on speed dial and think "my big government will surely come save me, I don't need to think or do anything for myself"

This clown is insane. In other words, a typical Republican. The KKK members have moved to the Republican Party.

Anyone who doesn't see the need for self-defense (a truly God given, or Natural, right) must not have much of an education about the way of the world (BULLDOG). People against self-defense probably have the local police on speed dial and think "my big government will surely come save me, I don't need to think or do anything for myself"

This has never happened.

Is he as dumb as Hershal Walker? Does he wonder why we still have apes like Hershal does?
"Is he as dumb as Hershal Walker?"
Well, since the guy running for GA Senate is HERSCHEL Walker that would be hard to say.

I would like to say I am shocked but nothing that anyone that is with the GQP can surprise me anymore.
MAGA

Forum List

Back