RED ALERT: Obama's Jobs Bill Discovered To Override States Sovereign Authority

It's apparent to me that this usurper wants to subvert the Constitution by any means possible. I can't believe people voted this Constitutionally ineligible negro in office. This is the result of the first presidential candidate who was never vetted.

Last edited:
It's apparent to me that this usurper wants to subvert the Constitution by any means possible. I can't believe people voted this Constitutionally ineligible negro in office. This is the result of the first presidential candidate who was never vetted.

what do you think about sarah palin banging eligible negroes, adolph?

Looks like he tried to slip another one through. Of course it won't make it through the house. And if it did the Supreme Court would again end up with it.

You have to wonder why all of this controversial BS from this administration. From the lies of transparency to suing AZ. Come to think of that, How can they sue a State under the 11th? Maybe that's why this is stuck in there?

Do you even know what you are talking about? Do any of you tea party members know this topic well enough to comment?

Unbelievable. The Constant erosion of Individual and States Rights, the attack on Justice and fair play by these Totalitarian Dirt Bags, and they act like they have Principal on their side. The use it like toilet paper to increase their power and influence. They are the enemy within. Is there anything about you that you are not willing to sell out or corrupt?

What bothers you more, the "constitutionally ineligible" part or the negro part?

Unbelievable. The Constant erosion of Individual and States Rights, the attack on Justice and fair play by these Totalitarian Dirt Bags, and they act like they have Principal on their side. The use it like toilet paper to increase their power and influence. They are the enemy within. Is there anything about you that you are not willing to sell out or corrupt?

Are you referring to the 1908 Supreme Court?

Society, The Economy, Morals...you name it...all corrupted for the cause of Statism.

Looks like he tried to slip another one through. Of course it won't make it through the house. And if it did the Supreme Court would again end up with it.

You have to wonder why all of this controversial BS from this administration. From the lies of transparency to suing AZ. Come to think of that, How can they sue a State under the 11th? Maybe that's why this is stuck in there?

Do you even know what you are talking about? Do any of you tea party members know this topic well enough to comment?

I know that this bill will never see the light of day. I also understand that it is more politics as usual, and that it will not create jobs. And that's all I need to know about it. You can discuss it for a month if you want to, that won't change the facts that it may be unconstitutional and that it won't get through the house. And though I did attend one Tea Party event, I do not consider myself a Tea party member. I've been to democrat rallies too. Doesn't make me a democrat.

You have to wonder why all of this controversial BS from this administration. From the lies of transparency to suing AZ.

It’s only controversial to the Administration’s political enemies. Otherwise you’d need to cite examples of ‘lies of transparency.’

Come to think of that, How can they sue a State under the 11th? Maybe that's why this is stuck in there?

Again, the Supremacy Clause. For example:

Alabama Immigration Law HB56 Enjoined by Federal Judge

In a very brief Order issued late today, Judge Sharon Lovelace Blackburn, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Alabama, enjoined the enforcement of HB56:

The Order comes in the consolidated cases of Hispanic Interest Coalition of Alabama v. Bentley; Parsley v. Bentley, and United States v. Bentley. We've previously discussed each of these three lawsuits have been brought against the controversial HB 56.

The Hispanic Interest Coalition case began with a 118 page complaint filed early in July raises eight constitutional claims including claims under the Supremacy Clause (arguing that the state law is pre-empted); Fourth Amendment; Equal Protection Clause; Due Process Clause; First Amendment claims including speech, assembly, and petition clauses, the Contracts Clause, and two Sixth Amendment claims.
Parlsey v. Bentley is the clergy complaint centering on the First Amendment Free Exercise Clause.

United States v. Bentley marks the DOJ's entry into the controversy, raising Supremacy Clause arguments as might be expected.

The law was scheduled to go into effect September 1.

Constitutional Law Prof Blog: Supremacy Clause

Hence the OP and OP article are a non-issue.

Are you referring to the 1908 Supreme Court?

I'm referring to the Government playing God. Are you so bought and paid for that you fail to see the corruption of Principle in this Bill.
You want to wait for a Law that states that if You use US Currency, you forfeit All Rights, and are subject to the Arbitrary will of the State? What exactly does Liberty mean to you? The Privilege to Bark like a trained seal on cue? Funny how most of your constructs are framed and founded around Stealing Liberty. It is a disease. The effect hurts everyone around you, even those not yet born, yet your heads are so far up your asses, you don't even know right from wrong. Only by manipulating others, stealing from them, scaming and scheming, can you advance. Fuck Precedence, when It is an Insult to Higher Principle. Misapply any Precedent you want, it will not turn day into night.

Society, The Economy, Morals...you name it...all corrupted for the cause of Statism.

Even Statism is a tool of a greater Evil. You will know it when the soft Tyranny turns hard, you will know that, just like every Totalitarian State by the Mass Graves.

Even Statism is a tool of a greater Evil. You will know it when the soft Tyranny turns hard, you will know that, just like every Totalitarian State by the Mass Graves.
And we are living in Soft Tyranny now and have been for decades (Almost 100 years since the FED was created and the 16th and 17th Amendments were crafted).

It took a Statist/Marxist as Obama to hit the point home and wake the people up finally.

Last edited:
This has just been discovered hidden inside Obama's jobs bill he wants to initiate. It is designed to override a state’s sovereign authority as defined and protected under the 11th amendment. The new bill states....Any state that receives Federal assistance under the direction of bill automatically forfeits its sovereign immunity. This is what the founders writing our Constitution clearly did not want. With this bill, Obama is doing something that he can not due under current Constitutional rules.
Incorrect.

It would seem both the OP and the author of the article cited in the OP are unaware of Ex Parte Young:

The Article asks:

The answer is the Supremacy Clause:

While the Supreme Court has recognized that states have a degree of sovereign immunity, the Court continues to uphold the supremacy of federal law. The Court has held that States cannot be sued in federal court even on federal question claims without their consent. But while the 11th Amendment may shield the state from suits in federal court, the amendment cannot bar review of state court judgments in a federal question context. The Supremacy Clause by its nature requires that the Supreme Court be capable of reviewing federal questions, and the 11th Amendment cannot immunize a state from such review.

Source of the cited above and more about the 11th Amendment:

11th Amendment

I guess the tea party crowd didn't finish reading the "Constitution for dummies".
What did you expect from CON$titutional CON$ervatives. :lol:

Incorrect.

It would seem both the OP and the author of the article cited in the OP are unaware of Ex Parte Young:

The Article asks:

11th Amendment

I guess the tea party crowd didn't finish reading the "Constitution for dummies".
Deflection. Merely putting dollar signs in a title means exactly squat.

We are serious of preserving the Constitution...not rewriting, abridging or ignoring it.

Your post means nothing.

Incorrect.

The Article asks:

11th Amendment

Sometimes I forget that Your Theme is to Subjugate Anyone and Everyone. The only thing of Relevance in your Utopia is chains and shackles. Some Joke.

You have to wonder why all of this controversial BS from this administration. From the lies of transparency to suing AZ.

It’s only controversial to the Administration’s political enemies. Otherwise you’d need to cite examples of ‘lies of transparency.’

Come to think of that, How can they sue a State under the 11th? Maybe that's why this is stuck in there?

Again, the Supremacy Clause. For example:

Alabama Immigration Law HB56 Enjoined by Federal Judge

In a very brief Order issued late today, Judge Sharon Lovelace Blackburn, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Alabama, enjoined the enforcement of HB56:

The Order comes in the consolidated cases of Hispanic Interest Coalition of Alabama v. Bentley; Parsley v. Bentley, and United States v. Bentley. We've previously discussed each of these three lawsuits have been brought against the controversial HB 56.

The Hispanic Interest Coalition case began with a 118 page complaint filed early in July raises eight constitutional claims including claims under the Supremacy Clause (arguing that the state law is pre-empted); Fourth Amendment; Equal Protection Clause; Due Process Clause; First Amendment claims including speech, assembly, and petition clauses, the Contracts Clause, and two Sixth Amendment claims.
Parlsey v. Bentley is the clergy complaint centering on the First Amendment Free Exercise Clause.

United States v. Bentley marks the DOJ's entry into the controversy, raising Supremacy Clause arguments as might be expected.

The law was scheduled to go into effect September 1.

Constitutional Law Prof Blog: Supremacy Clause

Hence the OP and OP article are a non-issue.

You know, I'm just a simple old Sergeant, When I hear someone tell me that they will have debates on CPAN that instead turn into back room deals, I kinda think I was lied to about the transparency. But hey, you go ahead and believe all you are told to believe, I certainly won't try to stop you.

I will do everything in my extremely limited power to stop this fucked up administration from destroying my country.

Great news! When we win it all back in 2012, the very first bill we pass will require voter ID and that all citizens demonstrate some fundamental understanding of the Constitution and our government! And it's legal too!

WOOT!

what do you think about sarah palin banging eligible negroes, adolph?
She never did. Grow up and act mature. Like I told Warrior. Join the Peace Corps and make something useful of your life where you can gain maturity by learning moral Christian values which you seem to lack.

Forum List

Back