RED ALERT: Obama's Jobs Bill Discovered To Override States Sovereign Authority

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This has just been discovered hidden inside Obama's jobs bill he wants to initiate. It is designed to override a state’s sovereign authority as defined and protected under the 11th amendment. The new bill states....Any state that receives Federal assistance under the direction of bill automatically forfeits its sovereign immunity. This is what the founders writing our Constitution clearly did not want. With this bill, Obama is doing something that he can not do under current Constitutional rules.

New Jobs Bill Overrides State’s Rights | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
Will read article when I get home, but wouldn't surprise me.

The sad thing is how many of us will even call our representatives to tell them how outraged we are, or how many of us are even outraged? The Constitution is irrelevant to the Republicans and Democrats, they only use it as political leverage in arguing the others policies. The democrats argue the wars are unconstitutional and the republicans argue the welfare policies are unconstitutional.

The power to fix this resides in the states and the nullification of these federal laws from both sides of the aisle.

"SEC. 376. FEDERAL AND STATE IMMUNITY.
(a) Abrogation of State Immunity- A State shall not be immune under the 11th Amendment to the Constitution from a suit brought in a Federal court of competent jurisdiction for a violation of this Act."

I'm shocked Obama wants to rewrite the Constitution. Shocked.

Obama Fluffers to the rescue in 5, 4, 3, 2...

(a) Abrogation of State Immunity- A State shall not be immune under the 11th Amendment to the Constitution from a suit brought in a Federal court of competent jurisdiction for a violation of this Act."

Correct. No law can legally change the constitution until the due process of amendment is followed.

This alone should KILL the entire fucking law.

Correct. No law can legally change the constitution until the due process of amendment is followed.

That can only mean you're a racist.

This has just been discovered hidden inside Obama's jobs bill he wants to initiate. It is designed to override a state’s sovereign authority as defined and protected under the 11th amendment. The new bill states....Any state that receives Federal assistance under the direction of bill automatically forfeits its sovereign immunity. This is what the founders writing our Constitution clearly did not want. With this bill, Obama is doing something that he can not due under current Constitutional rules.

Looks pretty Unconstitutional to me. No surprise though, not like this has not happened before with these Clowns. Seems like a constant assault of Federalism and Individual Liberty. Attempting to do it through the purse strings and the Courts. Hey, Assholes, it starts out as Our Money. You confiscate and redistribute, conditionally, on your terms? Fuck Off. You Totalitarian Control Freaks. Mother Fuckers. Steal Liberty at every turn to Bank Roll the Quality of Life of the Chosen Few. Fuck The Party, Comrade. Schemer's and Scamer's straight out of the Womb.

Howe much will it cost to clean up this Bullshit? Scam after Scam. Fuck Them.

That can only mean you're a racist.
And I have an extreme dislike for moochers...I've heard it all! ;)

The Court is so Fucked up, there is truly no telling. Is it Raw Sewage? Yes.

This has just been discovered hidden inside Obama's jobs bill he wants to initiate. It is designed to override a state’s sovereign authority as defined and protected under the 11th amendment. The new bill states....Any state that receives Federal assistance under the direction of bill automatically forfeits its sovereign immunity. This is what the founders writing our Constitution clearly did not want. With this bill, Obama is doing something that he can not due under current Constitutional rules.

Where was it hidden?

And Obama just said the only oath he took was to defend the Constitution.

Motherfucking lying Larry Sinclair cocksucker that he is

I think that Obama needs a constitutional lawyer on his staff. :eusa_whistle:

The Court is so Fucked up, there is truly no telling. Is it Raw Sewage? Yes.
Seems to me even the court should go back and read thier role...they continually violate it...and it began with Marbury v. Madison.

Well he did appoint the lady who covered for him at Harvard to SCOTUS, so maybe can give him a remedial Constitution 101 lecture.

Well he did appoint the lady who covered for him at Harvard to SCOTUS, so maybe can give him a remedial Constitution 101 lecture.
He was never a 'Scholar' 'Professor' on the constitution...that was all a lie.

Where was it hidden?
In the smiley face in the signature. :lol:

Forum List

Back